It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Differences Between The Brains of Homosexuals and Heterosexuals

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybeth

I know exactly what you and your mom are talking about. It's not only that lesbian women (I guess that's redundant) have manly manerisms or looks alone. Many lesbians, well the real manly ones, have a look to them that I can't put my finger on, but i know when I see one. It's kind of like when someone has down syndrome and they have a certain look. You're totally correct. Many manly homosexual women do in fact have a certain something that gives it away. It's subtle but it's there.

This is definitely making it look more and more like it's genetics. I realize that's the case, but we're trying to verify it here, right?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
You choose to love someone of the same sex. You choose to love someone in a way that is against the species. Once you must procreate by test tube your species will die off.

A gay person's species is humanity. Do you believe a few percent of gay people living together and not having children will suddenly stop the rest of the world reproducing? Is the world so short of people everyone must repoduce?

If you're suggesting gays will die out because they can't reproduce, why do you think they haven't already? Gayness is hardly a modern phenomenon.

Could it be that a certain proportion of children born to straight parents are gay?

Gays are NO DIFFERENT then the bannana...
You've been out taste testing and base this statement on your own experiences?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
If a couple are deserted on desert island, which one (heterosexual or homosexual) do you think has a better chance of survival and starting their own civilisation?

If a couple of men are deserted on desert island, which men (heterosexual or homosexual) do you think have a better chance of survival and starting their own civilisation?

I contend men are unnatural because no 2 men together can make a baby without outside help. Inevitably, because men cannot reproduce on their own, the male species is about to go extinct.

Illogical? Rubbish, my argument is at least as logical as that of Dark Ghost.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are born with a sexual attraction one way or the other. How thats expressed is based on environment and cultural expectations. Most gay people diden't want to be gay early in life. To say it makes life much more complicated is a vast under statement. Dealing with those who feel qualified to speek on a subject they obviously know crap about gets very old very fast. I know, because I've been gay all my life. No one "taught" me, and I sure as hell diden't make a choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join