It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Hell is This? UFO Xtreme - 04/12/2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Sheilaaliens — April 13, 2010 — Annotations are on... Tucson, AZ, facing northeast from my apartment complex. Please tell me what this is. I need to know.

This looks like a genuine ufo;
I think it might be the TR 3B Ufo/ the triangle ufo's thats contantly being seen in the Arizona area

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Not sure what it is but it appears stationary. Could it be the moon or some stars viewed through cloud cover? Seems awful odd for a UFO to be hovering in one place unless the military are testing a stealth-hover craft of some kind.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well to me it looks to not be moving. Keep in mind he is holding the cam at a very odd angle and the distance between the roof of the apartment and the light is pretty small. Maybe it is just a street light behind the tree right there.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Looks like no street light I have ever seen.

When I watch the parts of this zoomed in I think of a lightning storm, but isolated in a very small stationary space.

Pretty crazy S+F, can we get some more opinion on this?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That is weird, I happened to see this one off of the same youtube page, the ladies voices seem genuinely stressed here.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, at face value, it appears to be a triangular UFO. It seems like more and more of these are appearing to many people across the world. Perhaps, a military craft of some sort, perhaps, aliens.....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jymmyjaymes
That is weird, I happened to see this one off of the same youtube page, the ladies voices seem genuinely stressed here.
www.youtube.com...

That footage is amazing. Watching it, I genuinely felt on edge. Craziness...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's blinking lights.
Sheila seems to take a lot of videos of blinking lights.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Due to the location of the sighting, if it is indeed an object in the air and not a mundane object, we will have to go with military project here.

This does fit military pretty well.

But not the military admitted on paper. The real military.

The real military that seems it doesn't exist, but actually does exist in the shadows.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's a stationary light being filmed through the leaves of a tree. The light could be anything, a star, the moon, I can't tell because... It was filmed through the branches of a tree. As soon as I saw the text pop up saying the light was surrounded by some sort of cloud, I was done.

On to more compelling video, this one is a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A bit leery of this one. He couldn't move to a better angle in the 5 minutes he filmed? He could have walked some 50 yards to the right, and probably got a clear shot of it.

Near a roof? Check. Through a tree? Check. Hoax? Quite possibly, imo.

Not to mention he couldn't see it with his naked eye. Why was he filming the edge of a building through a tree in the middle of the night?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by fleabit]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's blinking lights.

Sheila can take videos of my blinking lights any time she likes

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Phage
It's blinking lights.

Sheila can take videos of my blinking lights any time she likes

I'd rather take video's of HER blinking lights

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think it looks like the moon behind the tree at the beggening.
There are too many of these grainy videos at odd angles

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Sorry for the dissapointment you guys!! This is actually a group of cell phone towers on the mountain far off in the distance... I just noticed it a couple of nights after shooting.... They have a very strange and hypnotic manner of blinking, fading in and out and they are red, but faint at so far a distance. However, the night vision had no trouble picking up these lights as very bright. -from uploader

Hoax.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kraken
It's a stationary light being filmed through the leaves of a tree. The light could be anything, a star, the moon, I can't tell because... It was filmed through the branches of a tree. As soon as I saw the text pop up saying the light was surrounded by some sort of cloud, I was done.

If you actually watch the entire video, there are a couple times where the zoom goes right up to the object and you can clearly see an illuminated triangle shape with 6 or 7 different lights attached and some blinking, others pulsating slightly.
definitely a manufactured craft. (but to see that you have to watch the whole thing and this is difficult to do because the camera operator is a total noob).

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfoSpecial

Originally posted by kraken

If you actually watch the entire video, there are a couple times where the zoom goes right up to the object and you can clearly see an illuminated triangle shape with 6 or 7 different lights attached and some blinking, others pulsating slightly.
definitely a manufactured craft. (but to see that you have to watch the whole thing and this is difficult to do because the camera operator is a total noob).

If you actually read the description she says what is it...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

what does the alleged " real military " ACTUALLY do ?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Sorry for the dissapointment you guys!! This is actually a group of cell phone towers on the mountain far off in the distance... I just noticed it a couple of nights after shooting.... They have a very strange and hypnotic manner of blinking, fading in and out and they are red, but faint at so far a distance. However, the night vision had no trouble picking up these lights as very bright. -from uploader

Hoax.

Zaiger.....

Well, I guess it's only a hoax if she did it intentionally.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

after watching 10 sec of op's vid i felt the need to post without reading ...but i found your video and i just wanted to let you know i watched the whole thing
i like it

and op thop it with the light ontop of your apartment

top topics

<<   2 >>

join