It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) UFO fleet changing formations in Sortavala Russia 16/03/2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Check this video just uploaded to Youtube by the user TheUFOmaster and it's already causing
some stir. A UFO fleet of several red bright objects changing the formation, this is a long video 9
minutes and very clear with zooms out for reference. TheUFOmaster subscribed to YouTube
yesterday and uploaded this video wich suggests it's his own video.

According to his testimonial the lights were over the Lake Ladoga located in Sortavala wich is a
town in the Republic of Karelia, Russia, located at the northern tip of Lake Ladoga, the date was
March 16, 2010. I find this footage very interesting because it reminds me of the Germany videos
from 1990, the UFO fleet from Greifswald, Germany on August 24, 1990 and the Berlin 1990 fleet
both with similar formations like this one from Sortavala.

Unfortunately the Sortavala footage has no audio and the source still remains anonymous unless
he decides to reveal his name wich would be important for the research. If these lights are real
UFOs then I think this is a spectacular footage wich I hope so.

The Sortavala March 16, 2010 footage

[edit on 13-4-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
now i just want to make it clear that im not a skeptic when it comes to ufo's but i'll run the risk of being called a dis-info agent and say that they look a hell of a lot like tetherd lanterns to me if they were fixed seperatly by indvidual strings as the wind blew it would look like they change formation. again just my opinion.

link   
Why could these not be chineese lanterns?
saveimg.ru...

saveimg.ru...

saveimg.ru...

saveimg.ru...

saveimg.ru...

saveimg.ru...

Orange, slow moving and moving independently showing no intellegent control. Lantern or space craft? Im going to go with lantern on this one.

The title of the video in english is
Lights over Lake Ladoga

[edit on 13-4-2010 by zaiger]

link   
wow
yea, pretty good

cant be a ship cuz the light formations change ...
looks like group of orbs

or maybe it is Medvedev having dinner
with ET

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I have to agree they do look alot like lanterns, the brightest part of them look like there all in the same part of the lanterns (candles or wht ever they use to keep them lit)

TOP-B

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The way they seem to flicker and the way they move certainly suggests chinese lanterns to me could be wrong tho.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
GAWWWD....

More lanterns vying for space on here, lets do the lantern check..

Orange...Yes
Flickering....Yes
slow moving...Yes
Appear to be tied together...Yes
Only filmed long enough before they fade...Well I didn't watch it all but guessing yes...

More lanterns trying to be passed off as UFO's...Almost certainly..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Neilc1972

Show me Chinese lanterns that burn for 2 and three quarter hours...

These are real. They are exactly like the orbs that flew past me at about 100 foot distance last August here in the UK.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

GAWWWD....

More lanterns vying for space on here, lets do the lantern check..

Orange...Yes
Flickering....Yes
slow moving...Yes
Appear to be tied together...Yes
Only filmed long enough before they fade...Well I didn't watch it all but guessing yes...

More lanterns trying to be passed off as UFO's...Almost certainly..

Check the timestamp on the video. It runs for 2 and three quarter hours.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
thanks for the video op always enjoy watching possible ufos this one is pretty good

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My initial reaction was some sort of chinese lanterns tethered together. Of if not lanterns, then a couple of LEDs inside helium balloons. Especially with how slow they were moving, which could have easily been the wind

But after watching the whole thing, I don't see how any tethering of balloons could account for all the different formations those lights adopted. Any string would have gotten hopelessly tangled in no time at all, and any separators like a drinking straw over the string wouldn't have allowed for the variety of formations.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Agree. The colors and flickering certainly suggest Chinese Lanterns, but the duration and movement?...maybe not so much...

This whole Chinese Lantern explanation for everything seen nowadays just seems to be overplayed and too convenient. But who knows?..........

new topics

top topics

join