It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incubus/Succubus? Please Help!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hey Guys.
I really need your help. I've been going out with this girl for about 2 months now, and since we have been together a load of strange stuff has happened to us. One night when she stopped over we got compfy as you do
then she fell asleep, but as i was dropping off I heard This woman laughing Which freaked me out.

And for my girlfriend, every other day she gets a sensation that somone is putting their arms around her waist, and earlier she said she felt like somone was touching the bottom of her back and down her leg.

Also last saturday i had a dream i was having sex with her and when i woke up in the night i was a little confuzed and thought she was underneath me because i could feel a hand on my bum, i leant my head down to kiss her neck and there was noone there :|. When i am in my room i always have the feeling of being watched which really creeps me out

Does anyone have an idea of what it can be?
My first idea was that it could be like an incubus/succubus etc.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm not really sure.

Have you had paranormal type stuff happen before any of this?
This could also be due to high EMF readings, do you have anything pumping out a lot of energy right by your bed like a big computer or a breaker of somekind.
There really could be quite a few explainations for this but who knows man, I doubt that it is a succubus/incubus just because they are only myth and folklore. But then again who really knows.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NATRAsleep

Certainly sounds like a possibility.

To be on the safe side I would be inclined to 'smudge' the room with either white-sage or a combination of white-sage and sweetgrass (you can buy both in ready made bundles).

Simply light the 'smudgstick' until it is smouldering (you may need to repeat this several times throughout) and waft the smoke around the entire room (preferably using a large white feather ... or alternatively your hand) ... paying particular attention to corners and other dimly lit areas of the room ... you could repeat some words as you smudge ... something along the lines of;

'Cleansed and blessed we be ...
rid this room of darkness and/or shadow for me'

or some relevant words of your own choosing.

Once you have done that I would suggest placing a small bowl of sea/rock salt under the bed.

This should help to eliminate the problem if it really is of a paranormal nature ... the trick is to keep it simple and visualize the room light and bright with fresh energy.

Woody

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It might just be a poltergeist. I don't think incubuses exist.
second line.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It might be a succubus, it might not be a succubus. This only started happening after you started seeing this women? Maybe you guys just have a really close connection.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey Guys. Thanks For The Replies

In Response To "woodwytch" Do i smudge just my room or the entire house??

I've never really had anything this strange happen apart from bumps and noises in the night, and the feeling of being watched. I Do have alot of electric mains in my room..Computer, T.V And Guitar amp etc, but they have always been there with no "activity" happening.

I think my scenario might be more explainable like sleep paralysis or something, but my girlfriends is more confusing.

We have both had a lot of change recently and a lot of things going on, leading to stress etc, could that possibly attract entities or do we just need to relax abit??

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NATRAsleep

If you have experienced 'activity' around the whole house (as opposed to just the locale of your room) ... then I would definately smudge the whole house.

And 'yes' ... stress can often make people more open to entities ... it would seem it makes there interaction easier due to the state of mind ... when we are stressed we tend to let our natural guard down ... so it might be worth strengthening that guard by consciously visualizing your aura as strong and impententrable (with or without colour ... whichever is easiest for you).

As I said previously ... the trick is to keep it as simple as possible.

Woody

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
dont worry it is not a succubus. it may be a astral projection from your girl friend. or some one else? could be a dream state. as you wake and fall asleep they are very strong. if you have a faith, use it. say a pray when you go to bed. put a symbol of your faith by the bed. keelp a small light on.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This sort of thing is actually quite common in new relationships. Our brains are very receptive to sex and partnerships and create many, many new connections during the first few months of a relationship.

There is plenty of studies you cancheck but to cut a long story short, our brains want to us to be attached to another person and to have sex with them as much as possible. To reinforce this chemicals are released which stimulate erotic and 'love' feelings and connections are made that enable us to visulalise senarios (dream, think about our partners etc) and to enable us to add meaning to sexual symbology...etc, etc.

Dont worry, its very normal......and dont freak your partner out with 'darkness', enjoy the good stuff and all will be well

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Thank You. I guess i just need to chill and enjoy myself

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NATRAsleep

Unfortunately king solomon says otherwise

I don't wish to derail your thread but since you brought up incubus/succubus

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdom of darkness

I Don't understand, what do you mean?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I mean The Lesser Key of Solomon

Buddy are you sure your girl is not into the occult or has family members that are? it may very well be in her blood...bad news for you son

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Ohh. No She Isn't. I am though, i have books like "Creating Magical Entities", "The Black Pullet", "The Book Of The Sacred Magic Of Abramelin The Mage" And the Mathers/Crowley Edition of "The Goetia. The Lesser Key Of Solomon"

I Also bought a black mirror from a mind body and spirit fair last week. could that have anything to do with it?

I mean The Lesser Key of Solomon

Buddy are you sure your girl is not into the occult or has family members that are? it may very well be in her blood...bad news for you son

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Noooo she isnt really into anything like that. I have the crowley/mathers edition of the lesser key of Solomon.
also last week i bought a black mirror and a spiritual fair if that can have anything to do wit it :S

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Noooo she isnt really into anything like that. I have the crowley/mathers edition of the lesser key of Solomon.
also last week i bought a black mirror and a spiritual fair if that can have anything to do wit it :S
Exactly what are you trying to do buddy? Tell me i won't bite you.

Post it up here so everyone can see exactly what they get themselves into when they practice the "Dark arts" It's not for everyone buddy.

[SNIP] I'm just trying to help you as in no one even had a clue what was going on.

Removed reference to illegal substances.

[edit on 17/4/10 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

Ummmm Ok....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

Ummmm Ok....
Now pretend you don't know what i'm talking about

It's okay i am not going to help you now because you are playing stupid. You proved your point [snip].

Removed personal attack

[edit on 17/4/10 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Personally i'd be more willing to blame those items you bought. Objects can carry energy, which is what spirits want. Ditto for sex, high energy which they can harness for themselves. The next step is fear, which can also be harnessed.

The items, remove from your possesion immediately, preferably destroy by burning. Either it will help or it won't. 50/50 chances.

Salt, preferably course, as it's less refined, everywhere, doors, windows, under beds, in cupboards, toilets, drains and anywhere that seems like a "door".

Open bible on a dresser, preferably on psalm 91.

Light ... turn the lights on they go hiding. Especially if you "feel" them close.

As per Kingdom of Darkness, if you want out, you have to be 100% honest and open. Smoking weed will help.

As to that picture of the demon on the bed *SHUDDER*

Whether you like it or not, now is a really good time to get your soul (and life) clean. If the girl is part of it, you'll know before you've finished the things i've mentioned above.

peace

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
just watch out for real succubus. They can be real pesky. If your girlfriend smiles to you and has the face of MORTAL KOMBAT character baraka then I would worry.

But on other notes. to get away any spirit you would have to use a combination of faith in God and the useage of salt. I've had demons creep around my house before and even have seen imprints on my window of a demonic figure. a little salt and it disappeared. anything else to seriously please use a priest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join