It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.3 Mb - Nicobar Islands, India Region

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

I picked your thread because I've seen many threads like yours started and others come in and tell them to go to the other two threads; there must be over a hundred by now that where told by others to go specifically to those two threads.

Many people are individuals and like to do things in their individual way without others telling them what to do, but maybe you like to be told by others to go to someone elses thread after you just started up your own thread.

Learn more about earthquakes here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey RussianScientist-

Seems like you are a person with some VERY interesting theories to share. It's too bad you had to begin by being so negative. I understand some of your comments, and being someone that visits the quakewatch, volcanowatch and yellowstone watch threads almost exclusively here on ATS, I have to kindly disagree with you.

I post mainly on the yellowstone thread, but observe the others for the up-to-date info found there. I have noticed recently that when something is happening, it can be found on these threads sometimes hours before you see any mention in MSM. Amazing.

While I could see where someone who doesn't have an interest in sharing all this info might not understand all the posting....I have a very simple suggestion for you: Don't open the thread. There, problem solved.

As for the various accusations about bullying other posters and trying to get points and wasting bandnwidth, etc., I am pretty sure that is what the moderators are for and if you feel that strongly maybe you should send them an alert rather than jumping on a random thread to bash others?

As for this EQ, I imagine that there must be some sort of significance for the OP or they wouldn't have posted it. Too bad they did not go on to explain why they started the thread.

Again, I am very intrigued, RussianScientist, by some of your claims and it's too bad that you are bashing the very people that would have the most interest in what it is you have to say.

Edit to add: I may have misread your earlier post. I think it may have been the Kansas quake you mentioned...but given the vicinity, I am assuming that these are related to the same system and therefore still conected?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by westcoast]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thanks westcoast,

Yes the vicinity is connected, being on the same fault line apparently, but just further north or south depending on how you look at it.

I'm not bashing anyone, but just making some controversial comments. I know this site is all about controversies and conspiracies. The more people that have controversies on this site, the better for this site. This site becomes worth more and more, with more posts just like any other forum; but this site has two sites (ATS and BTS). Last I read a few months back was that ATS alone was worth over $5,ooo,ooo USA because of all of the forum posting going on.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Ha...funny. I edited the wrong post, but I think you figured that out.

I had NO idea the site was worth anything. Shows my lack of understanding of the internet.

I would really like for the OP to come back and let us know the significance of this quake for them? I hate to use the word 'quiet',but there is a definate absence of activity at the moment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join