It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't You Wish Your Coffee Was Hot Like Tea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Imitation is the biggest form of flattery.
Although they claim the Coffee Party was not created as a result of a successful Tea Party movement, their insincerity is almost blatant.

From the onset they prove they are obviously misinformed by stating they welcome all creeds and denominations, as if to suggest that the Tea Party does not.

How Olbermannish of them.
News Flash!

...but my beef is not with the Coffee Party members, for this is merely a warning.

To the Coffee Party movement I have to say:
BEWARE: There is a group of folks that will unintentionally make your coffee stale before it is allowed to brew.

A new movement in politics known as the Coffee Party has made its way to Columbia.

The group denies a media claim that it was created in direct opposition to the conservative Tea Party, but it recognizes that the Tea Party has flaws.

Welcoming all creeds and denominations, the Coffee Party is a "100 percent grassroots" movement according to its Web site.

HuffPost Article
Note: Apologize for the dreadfully slow Huffington Post link.

Now we hear of Lefties that are looking to sabotage and plant themselves at these successful Tea Party events for the purpose of intentionally causing disruption and, in the process, discredit the entire Tea Party movement.

Liberals looking to discredit activists who protested against the health care bill have resorted to recruiting individuals who will crash tea party rallies in the coming weeks. One such group calls itself "Crash the Tea Party." Here is a description of the group from the site:

Lefties Look To Sabotage Tea Part Movement

More.

Now in reaction to the Tea Party a new movement has emerged called "Crash the Tea Party." Crash the Tea Party was formed by a man named Jason Levin. Levin's goal is to form organization around the country to thwart the Tea Party political goals. He plans to accomplish this objective by infiltrating the Tea Party with false members. He will then have those members "out-crazy" the tea partiers. As an example Levin says his fake members will claim President Obama is an extra-terrestrial alien when tea partiers claim Obama is foreign-born.

Source: Examiner

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Silly Libs, tricks are for Kids!

By "tricks," I mean grassroots movements.

What do the dems have to complain about anyways?

Im no tea partier, but I respect the fact that people are waking up and are voicing their opinions of the government

Tea Party

Latte Party

Coffee Cake.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Now in reaction to the Tea Party a new movement has emerged called "Crash the Tea Party." Crash the Tea Party was formed by a man named Jason Levin. Levin's goal is to form organization around the country to thwart the Tea Party political goals. He plans to accomplish this objective by infiltrating the Tea Party with false members. He will then have those members "out-crazy" the tea partiers. As an example Levin says his fake members will claim President Obama is an extra-terrestrial alien when tea partiers claim Obama is foreign-born.

What a bunch of idiots. This sounds like a typical immature liberal tactic. The funny thing is there are probably people on this site that would believe it if someone claimed Obama was an ET.

Seriously though, I have been suspecting something like this was going on. Why is it democrats have to be such god damned hypocrites? They get all worked up if a repub says "you lie" to the presidents face, yet they think this type of behavior is appropriate.

This ranks up there with the ones that threw eggs on the tea partiers, then called the cops and claimed the opposite... how lame is that?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I had started a thread on these "crashtheteaparty" loons.

Mad Hatters....

Also I find it pretty hypocritical and hilarious that these lunatics are going act like the things they despise just to get a rise out of Lame Stream Media.

Obama was right about bridging that racial divide....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm still holding out for the "keg party" movement. Brought to you by MTV News...Rock the vote 2012

The names of these movements are so unoriginal...much like their participants (and crashers).

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Damn, I hope the Keg Party movement waits until after I have my baby in August! Wouldn't wanna miss it!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Hey those union goofs throwing eggs were pretty hilarious. Mindless sheeple being herded from one protest to another protest.

Here's a video that depicted what was going on

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Simply for viewing entertainment:

Enough said!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
most liberals wont join the coffee party...
the coffee party is just a spoof, it is little more than to do a quick contrast between the tea party everything movement, which is a secret codeword for "we are the GOP but rebranded" whom have their silly signs everywhere, being shipped around the country by corporations like cattle, and screaming racial and general insults

then the coffee party of people simply sitting down, composed, and chatting about politics.

But most see this as unnecessary...liberals tend to simply call the coffee party its true name...the quiet and contemplative DNC.

Want to know the power of the movement? Well, as usual, its the quiet ones you got to look out for. See elections of 2008 for the power of those crazy coffee people.

keep yelling and becoming more fringe...create 20 different faction groups within the tea party of you want. the coffee party, aka...the DNC, will simply smile and wave at you.

The tea party is dividing many...expect a RNC runner, and a Tea Party runner.

guess who will win. You lot backed yourself into one hell of a corner...either you must give up all the nonsense you were spouting about extreme fiscal conservatism, or risk isolating all moderates whom see some of those horrible social institutions as valueable.

2012 is going to be a slaughter, or a complete sellout for the rights the way I see it...and the way the RNC is quietly saying it will be (Why do you think they sent the palin in...its to dismiss the tea party back into the tent and have them forget that silly ron paul stuff...hijack the party by pretending to be their leader).

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What does that have to do with politics. What is a keg party btw?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by axiomaticobserver
What does that have to do with politics. What is a keg party btw?

Google is your friend. Seek out the questions that clutter your mind. BTW, what does coffee or tea have to do with politics?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok...I really don't care about the subject.

But I have to give you props on the title...very clever.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

BTW your video highlights the point the OP was trying to make. Thanks for proving that.

Also while you have a avatar of Texas A&M, you fall into the same crowd as the one you are trying to depict in your highlighted video there.

I.E.

gig'em

buy gig'em mugs, tshirts and magnets
Gig'em - an Aggie hand sign that means Beat the Hell outta the other team. (this doesn't have to make sence because aggies are insane)
Hey Gig'em Aggies!!! Whoop!

Go boy Gig'em

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by axiomaticobserver

The keg party movement is what would bring us all together
. Everyone just share a cold one and play some beer pong.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Don't forget about the Tail Gate Party as well.

We must all stand behind the Tea Party movement otherwise all others will surely disappear!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The Tea Partiers leave a bad taste in many mouths.

There is an abundance of obvious ignorance and many negative qualities that surround them and some may gravitate towards their anti-big government creed but could never be caught dead...with them.

Sorry, thats the honest truth.

The idea is that salons of the past...the "coffeehouses"...encouraged forward thinking and discussion as equals without misspelled posters and shouting etc.

Believe me, no one is trying to take anyone's "thunder" when half of what they represent is found appauling.

top topics

join