It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social services in pre-dawn raid over Unregistered Baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Social services in pre-dawn raid over Unregistered Baby

www.thelocal.se

The birth of a foal at a farm in northern Sweden caused confusion on Saturday when social services were called in to investigate reports of an unregistered baby.

The foal was born to a young mare at Linda West's stud farm in Ansmark near UmeƄ in the north of Sweden in the early hours of Friday morning.

"It was our first birth and we were extra nervous because the mother was so young - in human terms a 14-year-old," Linda West told The Local on Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

But the car contained only a couple of "officious-looking stately women" who presented themselves as being from the social services.

"They told us that they had been informed that a child had been born at the property and that as it was not on any register they were investigating the matter," Linda West said.

Interesting times indeed. I was under the impression that home births were entirely legal, although perhaps the laws are different in other countries. In any case, the swift and suspicious actions of social services do lend a certain credence to the concept of slavery via birth certificate, do they not?

After all, if I do not want my child registered outside of the family bible, what right do you have to take them from me?

www.thelocal.se
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I would of said. Remember... Baaaa means no.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It is important to register EVERY newborn. This way the government can use the chattal as collateral for loans from the IMF and essentially "Own" the child.

WTF is wrong with the women who arrived to "Check" on this??? Are there really that many stupid, programmed dolts in the world??? The gene pool is seriously in need of more chlorine!

new topics

top topics

join