It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats gonna happen if "planet x" does come?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
im skeptical of it.
who isnt?
but what is gonna hapen if it does come?
how will the governments handle it?
what do you think will happen to the public?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Hi!

What happens if you cross the road and are hit by a car, out in the country and hit by lighning? attend a UK hospital and are devoured by a superbug...?

How about thinking positive for once? What can I do to improve and enjoy life, help other people rather than sit there whinging - an energy vampire?

Sorry but you people get to me sometimes.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave

Hi!

What happens if you cross the road and are hit by a car, out in the country and hit by lighning? attend a UK hospital and are devoured by a superbug...?

How about thinking positive for once? What can I do to improve and enjoy life, help other people rather than sit there whinging - an energy vampire?

Peace!

what does your reply even mean?
"how about thinkig positive for once?"?
excuse me?
in what way was i being negative?

i asked some simple questions.

"sorry but you people get to me sometimes"
you people?
what the h e double hell do you mean by you people?
once again, i asked simple questions. and you come at me in the offensive.
im sorry. but you people who dont make any logical sense get to me sometimes.

please explain your post. it doesnt have anything to do with the topic.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The Wave is right........... for the most part. I don't think you are being negative - Just asking a question.

But, like I said , he is right. What can you do? Nothing. Enjoy this life as much as humanly possible w/out hurting others - emotionally or physically - you get the point.

As for the governments of the world? Well, they are ensuring their survival if it comes to it. And it don't include you, me, or The Wave. You will not know definitively it's coming until it's too late. By that time - your state Representative won't be there to answer your calls.

So in foresight, put it out of your mind. It will help you not to worry about it. I'll probably have a different view if it appears in the sky. My demeanor may not be as calm as it is now.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi,

Sorry!

Just pointing out that there is more to life than worrying about something that hasn't been scientifically proven to exist.

If we all live out our fears (Look at the Recent Posts to to see how negative the majority are) then we merely create the world we live in.

And then people seem to worry about it?

To me there is more - far more - exploration, learning, understanding and discounting irrational and unaswerable fears.

By the way, the govenments of the world seem to have a hard time sorting out everyday' life let alone a major 'change'.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Personally, Niburu is the least of my worries... Having said that, there are a lot of ugly scenarios that are appearing more and more possible as time goes by. Ex. terrorist attacks, revolution, nuclear, biblical, global catastrophe. etc.

The most likely in my opinion currently is economic colapse. Doesn't sound as bad as some of the others, but may be just as devastating.

In my opinion, there is no use in worrying about things that you have no control over. However, I do believe that attempting to be prepared in many ways offers a little peace of mind.

Weapons to defend yourself and your family against marauding bands of pirates, not to mention zombies. Storage for canned foods and seeds to grow new vegetables and fruits. Supplies such as first aid kits and different tools including firestarters. Backpacks full of survival essentials in case you need to make a quick escape to a different or more rural location.

This is what I'm doing anyway!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I saw this on a forum once, I'm not sure if it's hit ATS yet, but, here goes:

Please don't feed the trolls.

Not saying that anyone is a troll specifically, but I did witness a post that went seemingly way off topic, and seemed designed to provoke emotional response.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420
im skeptical of it.
who isnt?

It's impossible to say. Since there's no evidence for it we don't know how big it is or what impact it might have.

Now if you want a real problem to worry about, consider the potential impact of near earth objects (or NEOs), earth crossing asteroids like Apophis scheduled to have a close encounter with Earth in 2029. But the NEOs we can worry about are the ones which unlike Apophis, we haven't found yet. There may be one on a collision course with us that we just haven't found yet.

NASA Releases Near-Earth Object Search Report
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

In 1998 NASA commenced its part of the "Spaceguard" effort, with the goal of discovering and tracking over 90% of the near-Earth objects larger than one kilometer by the end of 2008. An Earth impact by one of these relatively large objects would be expected to have global consequences and, over time scales of a few million years, they present the greatest impact hazard to Earth. Approximately 60% of the estimated 1,000 to 1,200 large near-Earth objects have already been discovered, about 45% since NASA efforts started, and each of the five NASA-supported search facilities continue to improve their performance, so there has been good progress toward eliminating the risk of any large, undetected impactor.

The impactor only needs to be a few kilometers wide to cause real problems for us, so it doesn't need to be the size of a planet. Maybe you can call the meteor/asteroid that will eventually impact the Earth "meteor X", instead of "planet X" because the meteor can do plenty of damage.

Anything that meets the definition of a planet should be quite a bit easier to spot because it would be so much bigger. It's the smaller, harder to see objects that we have trouble locating and can cause us big problems if they hit, like the one that hit 65 million years ago and wiped out the dinosaurs.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hi!

Peace!

Really and what do you think is better for a person to do with his time? Constantly chase money (like many people do)? Don't discuss anything this is not money related? What a boring existence that is.

Or maybe just talk about stupid and pointless all day, like football. Nothing wrong with talking about football a little, but many people think it's a legitimate thing to discuss for hours. Whereas they think Planet X, Aliens, and 2012 are pointless to talk about, and make little remarks like "You are wasting your time thinking about that.". When in reality discussing Planet X, Aliens, and 2012 is 100 times more imaginative and far more intellectual than talking about football. Don't get me wrong, playing sports and exercise in general is great for health. I have lifted weights, done Calisthenics, and played sports for many many years. I am very much into exercise. However, talking about football and watching football all day is moronic.

Remember this is a Aliens and UFO forum, and talking about Planet X is a totally legitimate subject on here. If you don't like it, go to some other forum.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Viper2]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Some retreat inside dumbs or home made bunkers to be the last left to be captured AND KILLED

Some are to interact with planet x inhabitors

Some may go with planet X inhabitors as slaves or next wave of humans to enter the galactic realm or become food smh.

PLANET X WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!! BY SOMETHING UNEXPECTED

ESPECIALLY IF THE WRATH IS UPON IT ALSO (demons)

[edit on 4/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420
im skeptical of it.
who isnt?
how will the governments handle it?
what do you think will happen to the public?

I know exactly what will happen when Planet X comes.

Pigs will fly, that's what.

Harte

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

I agree with you on this totaly the op was asking a legit question.

There was no need for the insults.

Seems to me people on ATS like to insult others for some reason must make them feel better or summit.

Back on subject planet x could happen but who knows for sure yes weve got astonomers looking to the skies But its like finding a needle in a haystack out there theres just so much space to look at.

The chances of finding planet x if it exists is very very remote until its on top of us by then itll be too late

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Earthquakes and such will increase in frequency and intensity, weather will become more unstable. The Anunnaki will check in on us, and probably declare us a waste of effort and leave us to our fate. The few people who survive will rebuild and we will go on. Nothing really to worry about in the long run.

And don't bother replying with any patronizing "Nibiru and the Anunnaki ain't real!!!" or anything like that. It's just juvenile.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Some are to interact with planet x inhabitors

Some may go with planet X inhabitors as slaves or next wave of humans to enter the galactic realm or become food smh.

[edit on 4/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Woah. That's a new one on me. ok then.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If planet X does come i will personally appologize and give 10 dollars to all the GFL and niburu people i have made fun of durring my time here at ATS.

[edit on 23-12-2012 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

Hi Viper2,

This is about Planet X which to my (limited) knowledge hasn't been proven to exist and I agree with Arbitrageur - have a look at Meteor Crater in Arizona....think the odds on that are higher - not that I'm particularly worried.

And then look at the people who are 'in control' and I use that term very, very, lightly.

But again - instead of worrying endlessly about things - how about thinking positive - as I clearly stated - helping others (which, by the way I do, in my time given, helpful suggestions and as necessary, money...) No I don't even watch TV and sport and no - I've just resigned as I couldn't give a # about money!

Peace!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Havoc and hysteria man.....
But I would'nt hold my breath for planet x to come... If you need something disastrous we allways have the asteroid named Apophis wich they think will come so close to earth in 2029, that it will fly under some of our own satellites in orbit.. And if it goes through the sweet spot called the Keyhole, it could hit earth in 2036 or 2060 if I remember correctly ..

G'day!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Viper2

Hi Viper2,

This is about Planet X which to my (limited) knowledge hasn't been proven to exist and I agree with Arbitrageur - have a look at Meteor Crater in Arizona....think the odds on that are higher - not that I'm particularly worried.

And then look at the people who are 'in control' and I use that term very, very, lightly.

But again - instead of worrying endlessly about things - how about thinking positive - as I clearly stated - helping others (which, by the way I do, in my time given, helpful suggestions and as necessary, money...) No I don't even watch TV and sport and no - I've just resigned as I couldn't give a # about money!

Peace!

You are assuming way to much from the OP. You have no idea how much time he puts into worrying about Planet X, and you have no idea what he does with his spare time. You were being condescending. Like I said, Planet X is a totally legitimate subject on this forum. If you don't like it, then go to some more "productive" forum.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It all depends on the size of Planet X, and if it does hit us. If it comes near us, it will cause many large earthquakes, huge tides never seen before in human history, many volcanic eruptions, and extreme weather. As it gets closer, everything will get worse, and everything will heat up. If it does a near pass by, most of us will be dead, if it collides, all of us will be dead, unless we get on a spacecraft.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It also depends on Earth being locked on to one of Planet X's node rings.
Earth orbits the Suns 3rd node ring, imagine we get dragged along with Planetx out in space ! muhaha..

I heard planets X the Dark Twin is the Suns iron core's left overs and is pretty heavy.

But, I have just heard that...

I'll take those $10 bucks now !!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join