It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Blogger Bash Winners!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
After hundreds of votes and two rounds of voting, we have our clear winners in the AboveTopSecret Blogger Bash! We very nearly had a clean sweep from one blog. The Design Winner blogs.abovetopsecret.com...
ZeddicusZulZorander, an ATS Staff Member, surged ahead in the best design category half-way through the second round voting. During the first round, Zedd, Pisky, and SmilingSarah82 were locked in a statistical dead-heat for the top spot. But in the end, Zeddicus won with 114 votes, against 85 for Pisky and 84 for SmilingSarah82. The design category was a very hard-fought battle with the fewest blogs receiving votes in the first round, and a close battled during the early portions of the second round. The Content Winner blogs.abovetopsecret.com...
This was another very tight category with Parrhesia an early break-away during the first week of round one, and a strong second place at the end of round one voting. But in the end, our beloved Pisky emerged ahead in a close battled with William One Sac, followed by Parrhesia. This category had the highest number of blogs receiving votes in the first round, a solid indication that many of our member blogs are of high quality. The final votes were Pisky-121, WilliamOneSac-111, and Parrhesia-86. The Humor Winner blogs.abovetopsecret.com...
It must be something about the avatar, the morphed-one, Pisky was a break-away winner in the final round of voting, as the top-three in this category received a whopping 85% of all category votes. During the first round, Pisky and Lysergic were break-away leaders with Colonel a distant third, and no other serious contenders. In the end, the final vote count has Pisky-193, Lysergic-101, and Colonel-83. So there you have it... great blogs in every case and fine examples of the high level of quality that emerges from the keyboards of ATS members. Since Pisky won two categories, we're contemplating an appropriate prize beyond the advertised prizes. And since a staff member won a category, we're also wondering about an appropriate prize (perhaps demodding?
). This was an excellent contest that involved many members as well as lots of fun. Get ready for the next blog contest later this summer... a hint for those who want to prepare... it will involve getting a high number of other sites linking to your blog. Since our categories were so close, all top-three winners in each group will get a prominent link and mention on the ATS home page and a few other pages. Great job to all our bloggers!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well done to everyone

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
yeah...well done

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
congrats to all the winners!!!!
you all deserve it

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Great Job all. It was easier to vote when the name of the people that had done some work was only there.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yay! That's exactly how I voted!

Congratulations ZeddicusZulZorander and Pisky - your blogs are consistently interesting, amusing and stimulating.

Well done, chaps

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A big congratulations chaps for winning the ATS bloggers bash!

It's been fun taking part in the comp, I'm looking forward to the next one coming up in the summer.

(and a big thanks to those that I know gave me a few of their votes for design
)

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Pantha, I really liked yours, I votes for your many times. For looks.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well done, everyody - nice blogs all round!! Pity my favourite didn't win... ah well, I look forward to the next bash with breathless anticipation!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Congratulations to all the winners for a job well done.

It was a great competition and I am grateful to have taken part in it.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Congrats to everyone with a blog and the winners. There was alot of good content out there and I know it was hard for me to choose.

Everyone keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Good job, guys!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Coolness pisky wtfpwned us.

How did I get in this contest? I was like hmm my name is there. lol!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hmm. Pisky is one VERY popular guy here getting all the awards.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Congrats to all the winners!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Congrats to Pisky and ZZZ!!
Also, to all those who worked on their blog...great work guys

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well done guys!

I really liked yours pantha. The drawings and colors were exquisitely done!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I really liked yours pantha. The drawings and colors were exquisitely done!

thanks for that MountainStar

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, ummm....wow! I JUST saw this of all things.

Thanks all for the votes.

Yeah...still in shock....

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Congrats Blogg winners if i had been it it i would have well won hands down lol Jg people

top topics

<<   2 >>

join