It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone that thinks revolution is close, think again. Proof it ain't happening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Fred Phelps and his gang have been tormenting people for years using slanderous terms. These people being taunted have not beat his a** yet and they are already unstable. Furthermore the right and the left usually come together with their hatred of this guy. There is no way whatsoever that we are going to revolt against our government. We are actually divided against them. I want you to think long and hard about stating revolution may happen when we won't even partake in violence against what is probably the most hated people in America right now. This post should be proof enough that we are not going to take arms against a force like our government. That would require traveling. These people come to our hometowns with probably very little security. Do you honestly think we would travel all the way to D.C. to risk being shot down by the Secret Service? Come on people, we know better.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

all I see from you is speculation,
where is your proof u claim in the title?
No links????

I would hardly call speculation .... proof ....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It isn't speculation. I find it very illogical that these people protesting these funerals can come away unharmed but we would actually come together as a nation and overthrow TPTB. It is proof enough for me. If people can come together and hate these people without partisanship involved and still not incite violence, how can we come together when we are so divided as a country against our government?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There are multiple reasons why we won't have a revolution.

1: We cannot properly unify as a big enough group to overthrow the opposition.

2: We are separated by simple trivial things and happily focus our thoughts on what we consider more important as it reflects us directly which would be things similar to bills, rent, local politics and personal and family issues. Because the little things in life are so many and purposely created to bog us down, when we get a chance to relax we turn on the TV or avoid the "bigger picture".

3: People are scared of conflict. Due to our society and human approach the nation will not revolt until they are pushed into a corner and absolutely have to. As long as there is some kind of comfort to relieve the stress of "it all" we will fall on that comfort instead of inflicting revolution. We choose comfort over conflict and even though unaware to many, we are in a corner. We just still have some comfort to fall on. Those in charge of the "shots" understand that some kind of release is necessary to keep us from revolting. In essence planted relief efforts such as media saturation further implemented by advertising, fast food and most things are our comfort after a hard day or after a heated debate. Until we have no release to shelter in we won't strike back. We will always be allowed a comfort until control is so implemented that revolution will in no way be possible. Only then will our last resort be pulled and we won't be able to do squat about it.

4: As most haven't learned enough to properly identify and strategically locate those that need to be eliminated compared to those that are regular citizens, a revolution likely would not be properly put into effective action and would merely eliminate innocents instead of those responsible for our current state of control. In any protest of revolution emotions tend to soar and logic tends to be illusive which leads to rash actions and further war sparked from the inside of citizens. We would have to strategically identify and then eliminate only those responsible, not let our anger drive us to kill unnecessarily.

It's a slow but sure process and if revolution were feasible it would require certain things that tweak our opinions and scattered views to disappear so that we could properly unify for a greater cause. In essence society would have to be radically altered. Political nonsense would have to disappear along with misinformation and the myriads of outside ways of manipulating a populace.

American citizens have a very uncannily way in purposely ignoring outside issues especially when they threaten their false founded beliefs and threaten their comforts.

Edit: I keep thinking of more.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Crossfate]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Revolution will not happen for a even more basic reason than this.

We need almost complete unity or at least unity and apathy for it to happen....if we had such a mix, then we would simply vote in the magical person that would symbolize the unity and make the unified changes we all want.

The fact that we are divided means that such a revolution would fail just on basic philosophy...revolutionarys in a republic are simply labelled the minority party.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think the Internet helped destroy many would be revolutions. Most people form hate groups online instead, or vent their anger in forums. instead of making actual usefull reallife groups /meetings.

Would hitler have risen to the power he did, if he sat on the internet all day."man i hate jews!" i doubt it.

Not that you should become a fan of hitler, i just find it amazing how he came to power. it was a shame that he wasted it on such hatred.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
well, in your neck of the woods maybe, but down here in FL.
they dont have much of a choice. anyone not on medication
is wide awake. as a matter of fact, I just woke up a gentalmen
this morning to what is going on, and dang - it must have been
a good 30 or so customers inbetween the last time, I ran into
a totally asleep individual. he sure is fired up now... wide awake~!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

keep waking them up
sooner or later we will
reach the right amount

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
reply to post by boondock-saint

It isn't speculation. I find it very illogical that these people protesting these funerals can come away unharmed but we would actually come together as a nation and overthrow TPTB. It is proof enough for me. If people can come together and hate these people without partisanship involved and still not incite violence, how can we come together when we are so divided as a country against our government?

because those poeple are not our government.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Having seen your multiple HOAX threads...I am frightened to think what you told that man.

You need to straighten out what you yourself think to be truth before you go around talking to other people.

This poor man probably now thinks that Kinkos created Obama's birth certificate and that Obama wants to change the national anthem to "I'd like to teach the world to sing".

Poor guy...I'm sure he was fed lies.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

top topics

join