It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Disease: You need to hear about this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So I came across an article dealing with this new, "other-worldly" disease that is called Morgellons disease. At first I thought it would just be an interesting read, but after finishing the article I am truly afraid, and it screams conspiracy. Needless to say there are parts of this disease that simply defy modern medical science, such as human bio-luminesence (What!?!).

Here is the link to the article:

Morgellons disease

Now while the article does implicate that the governement is involved, it is still a conspiracy. The magnitude of this disease is such that I am completely amazed it has not been mentioned by medical acedemy, journal or even disclosed to the public.

BE WARNED!! The information contained in the article and the description of the disease is graphic and disturbing.

Personally I feel this is man-made, possibly with help from 'others,' as a mass experiment with genetic hybridization. (sorry for spelling) I will continue to look for more articles pertaining to the disease and post them in future posts.

So.... What do you think?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Found this thread from a little while ago, thought I'd post the link, very interesting stuff.

Morgellons thread

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I contracted this in Early 2005 and subsequently gave it to my wife and pets.

It can be very serious. After years of lifestyle changes we were able to control it but have never been able to eliminate it. The "queen" actually resides in the pituitary gland and is difficult to destroy. It is a silicon based, perhaps a nano engineered type of "bug" that truly does not seem to be of this world.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It is a wierd disease and surtenly an conspiracy.
Some say flat out Lies and Hoaxes and that the patients are not 'well in the head' etc. but, those dudes havent looked into it..

Here is a link , there is nothing there, but it has Morgellons listed as an Disease....

Morgellons News is an EIN News Service for health professionals. Constantly updated news and information about health.

Morgellons News -
Surgery - Leprosy - Leukemia - Morgellons.
Latest Morgellons News
Sort by: relevance (24 hours) relevance date
We are sorry, no news on Morgellons today.

You can even see it mentioned in the Drop-Down Menu.
(Marked in Yellow is part of the DropDown Menu)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by commondreamer
I contracted this in Early 2005 and subsequently gave it to my wife and pets.

It can be very serious. After years of lifestyle changes we were able to control it but have never been able to eliminate it. The "queen" actually resides in the pituitary gland and is difficult to destroy. It is a silicon based, perhaps a nano engineered type of "bug" that truly does not seem to be of this world.

I am just asking, no pun intented : are you serious ?
Queen and stuff ?? You tried parazite Zapper or electricity ?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by commondreamer

That is terrible, God bless you for surviving and fighting back!! Is it true that bio-luminesence is part of the "fibers" that grow from the wounds?

You must be absolutely furious that no one seems to be taking this VERY serious disease with any seriousness. I pray for you and your family and hope that you find a way to finally rid yourselves of such a curse. Please let us know anything you can about this.

I have a few friends at the Washington University med school here in St. louis, I'm going to ask them what they know about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So people are pulling strings out of their skin and the doctors are saying they're just f***ed in the head. Talk about some scary s**t.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Vicious Jones]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by commondreamer

My sympathies to you & yours. How did you find out about the Queen & that it resides in the pituitary gland? Have you had any problems controlling your weight because of this? How did your pets react? What did the vet say?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My mum has been suffering from delusional parasitosis for over 2 years now. All I can say for certain is that I KNOW it to be delusional! For a start it doesn’t infect anyone but her, is affected by stress, and not doing much on certain days.

Interestingly enough: Before it became apparent that what causes her to scratch herself can’t possibly exist, I did feel extra itchy myself, and was worried that I might have caught the mite from her. But apparently it’s normal that if you tell someone there are fleas in a room, for them to scratch.

Either there really is some bug that’s crawled out of a government lab, Or: whoever has written your Morgellons Disease article, has just succeeded in leaving this world a worse place for their existence, than without it. Because when a person has delusional parasitosis they try to convince themselves that what they have is real. In my mums case she acquired certain symptoms from the medical literature I once helped her research out online.
And obviously anybody suffering from some kind of madness is going to be susceptible to ideas that say there is nothing wrong.

Anyway after two years of a mite that infects nobody, my mum still hasn’t quite reached the stage of accepting what she has is nuts, if she saw this article the problem would jump from “scabies” to Morrons disease (I kid you not).

But the weirdest thing is the mysterious appearance of fluffy, white cotton balls that form on the surface and colored threads that seem to grow from inside the skin. The threads or filaments are what brings most victims to their physician. After weeks of observing and collecting these threads, patients often bring them to their physician in matchboxes, plastic bags or jars.

The writer is really arrogant not to consider the possibility that when patients find bits of fabric in their skin, it’s because hairs frequently drop of things like: cloths, carpet, bed sheets. When people are scratching at pains (real only to them) then you’ve regularly damaged skin, and sometimes fabric gets incorporated into the damaged scab.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Morgellons has been an (ignored) issue for years now. I always think of the potential implications of nano-technology for spreading synthetic diseases like morgellons.

COMMONDREAMER- I notice that is your first post in almost a year of ATS membership. If your claim is indeed true, you must make a thread about and elaborate on this condition. PLEASE share your story.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I had read somewhere that the fibers were the same as those found in chemtrails, I mean chaff. Has anyone else read this?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes I vaguely remember reading an article about that, where they said the chemical composition of the "chaff" was similar to that of the fibers found with those sufferring from Morgellons. I know what chemtrails are, or "chaff," so that is no big surprise. What got me about the disease is the hybrid genes apparent in the construction of the fibers.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

Thanks for posting the article, I am glad that I read it. I have heard of Morgellons before, but I did not really understand what it is. I was afraid to even read about it because of some of the posts that I've read here on ATS.

Either way that is some scary stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I hope the information at this link helps someone with Morgellons.

loveforlife.com.au...

This woman claims she cured her condition with a combination of Sun powdered laundry detergent with Colorsafe Bleach PLUS Alfalfa tablets.

Read rest of the story at the link.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Thank you!!!

These types of posts are wonderful because they offer outside info on what we, the average people, have done to combat the greater forces against us. Commondreamer I hope this article helps you somehow.

Star for you buddy!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I just finished covering this topic too; this thread, for interests sake.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here is a link to the only university taking this subject matter seriously.

www.healthsciences.okstate.edu...

Very strange indeed. If its being studied, there must really be something going on. Sorry for those of you going through this. God forbid it becomes a pandemic.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Double post....sorry.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

You know I have to agree, perhaps this is some sort of nano-tech synthesizing bot.

I remember getting into Nano-tech back in the late 90's when it first started taking off, and even then I knew the implications of synthetic "nanites" or nano-bots in the human body could be disastrous.

My hope was using nano-bots to attack tumors and cancern cells from within for pinpoint treatment, perhaps Morgellons is some government labs first attempt at these nano-bots. Either way this is a very scary proposition.

Those same nano-bots that would cure us could also kill us in seconds from the inside out if programmed to do so. Three cheers for humanity's advancements!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Old thread with tons of information (Yes, that I authored!)!

Moregllons Identified!

I've been very quiet with the Morgellons news as of late as few seem interested in it! A few corrections since the above thread was posted... I believe that Morgellons is being spread through the water supply in addition to aerial spraying. I have good reason to believe so but am presently unable to elaborate further. Please understand and respect that as I do not wish to endanger the sources I am working with to confirm this. Also, I am in no position to state this is being done intentionally, as per conspiracy theory, but it appears to be present in our water nonetheless.

The Morgellons Research Foundation has been keeping pace with all of the recent discoveries concerning this "Disorder". I call it a disorder as I do NOT believe it to be a virus or a disease. Since it is man-made, a proper clasification escapes me at this time.

This Jeff Rense Page (Please ignore the fact that it is Rense), is loaded with links to patents and studies that appear to be linked to the syndrome - for those of you interested in connecting the dots. This is an overview from Carnicomm that goes into deep discussion of the blood/Morgellons relationship.

This is my "Reader's Digest" on Morgellons. I believe these "nano-tubes" are HDPE polymers used to carry a combined RNA/DNA "program" of sorts - what pupose they serve is purely speculative at this point. Preliminary research indicates that these nanotubes are self-replicating, capable of generating their own electrical current, though they prefer to utilize the host for this and capable of both receiving and pransmitting HF and ELF frequencies - again, for what purpose is purely speculative. They exhibit "Intelligence" in the way they tend to cluster together protecting the callus from harm or removal. Aside from the standard threads and black specks that often reveal themselves in the skin, the condition can be accompanied by chronic fatugue, joint pain, burning, itching or crawling of the skin, brain fog, distorted vision - and as I have discovered (Yes, I am "infected") occassional sharp shooting pains travelling through various nerves.

What is odd is that there appears to be some level of immunity to the disorder in certain people, despite being repeatedly exposed. Neither my wife nor my daughter have any evidence of the disordr despite being exposed to it daily from me. I am and remain hopeful that more can be learned a cure found soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join