How to disable RFID chips...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We all know that they are coming. Right now it isn't forced and heck we may never live to see them enforced. That said, if tomorrow they start chipping everyone, how do we disable them? I know how to throw away my cell phone but these chips are in you. Any suggestions appreciated.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
they are disabled by high electric shocks (people disable dog ones with shocks), but i wouldn't recommend it because you will probably die in the process and so have dogs

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A little BoingBoing article.

boingboing.net...

Depending on where the "chip" is none of the suggestions are good.

Plus, it's worth considering that any authority that would go so far as to implant tracking tags into us all would sooner or later notice a tag that isnt talking back.

A method of scrambling or masking the chip would be a better choice in that scenario.

Besides, RFID is already obsolete. It'll be WiFiID on the national WiFi grid set up to get internet access to everyone. WiFiID goes further, send more info and can be reprogrammed remotely.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
knife+bribe to doctor+new fake chip in its place.

Done and done.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm thinking about marketing a fashionable line of tinfoil wear.

What?.....it could happen.
Tinfoil

[edit on 13-4-2010 by dainoyfb]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
RFID is not a secure technology. It would be useless if it was implanted into every person.

We would have stalls set up on street. selling new ones. pay for reprogramming.
become a billionare, in 30 minutes.

It will never happen, unless they wanted the world to be a desolate steampunk ruin.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I respectfully disagree. I don't think the masses would all in all make too much fuss over it. Maybe some *$@*!ing and moaning, but the overwhelming majority would just see it as a necessary evil, or even progress. An efficient way to keep medical records, etc. TPTB do things to us all the time that we don't like. Some of us even go as far as....picketing and marching!
We lost our backbone sometime between the Civil War and the 1960's. So when they choose to implant us with some kind of chip, that contains our vital records and also keeps track of us, we will submit.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
edit: double post, mods please remove.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by lambs to lions]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

You may have missed my point.
What i mean is that. its not secure. not that people wont accept it(brainwashing)

You could change your chip. the technology is simple. too simple. too many false positives. there would be cloned chips flooding the market.

programmers for them would come out.

you could be whoever you wanted to be, they have made it so much easier for identity fruad.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the question isnt how do we disable the RFID chips but

How do we modify them

if somebody learned to reprogram them it would be a nightmare for TPTB and a goldmine for identity thieves.

::edit:: dogs and cats at the pound have them if anybody would like to get started.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Best way to disable them...

Open your hand fully now roll your fingers inward until your hand becomes a nice round ball. We will call this a fist. Now apply fist directly to the nose of doctor trying to place chip into you. Make sure you use all your strength from not only your arm momentum but place your shoulder and body behind it as well.

At least I think that's the cheapest method.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Right now the chips are on volunteer basis, you have to pay if you want them. But when and if they do become mandatory, What happens when you succeed in actually disabling this chip? Most like you will incur a penalty for damaging property that didn't belong to you and would probably have to get another one.

All hypothetical at the moment.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
the question isnt how do we disable the RFID chips but

How do we modify them

if somebody learned to reprogram them it would be a nightmare for TPTB and a goldmine for identity thieves.

::edit:: dogs and cats at the pound have them if anybody would like to get started.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by LurkerMan]

Agreed!
If you think identity theft is a problem now, with forged papers and false ID cards..wait till hackers figure out how to change chips.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Jumps up and down. helloo.

Ive been saying that from post 1.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I will not take the chip. Mandatory or not. I will leave the grid. I would suggest everyone else do the same.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I believe RFID chipping is a near future possibility. When mandatory chipping becomes law, punishable by death, I am almost certain that they will place the RFID chip in a place on the human body that cannot be accessed in order to prevent or deter tampering with or easily removing it with the assistance of some medical personnel.

If you ever noticed in the movies and in most UFO alien abduction cases, the RFID chip gets placed into the nasal cavity behind the soft bone and as such would require surgery to remove or a special device that could locate, penetrate bone and grab the RFID for removal. This is not something I expect Bubba Red Neck to come up with.

Until such a device is made, most all humans that are chipped will remain chipped and it will require a different method to counter the RFID frequency that is being emitted. What that difference "IS" is what we should be discussing.

All this nonsensical discussion about something as serious as the mark of the beast is going to be a bit more challenging to remove than most realize. In fact, it stands to reason that if the RFID chip is removed, altered, or destroyed, it kills its victim at the same time or everyone in the family at the same time as a means of dissuading attempts to alter or damage the RFID.

That is what I expect and if any real discussion should take place, I doubt it will involve tin hats and other idiot solutions. The NWO Mark of the Beast is not going to be as mundane and as invisible as we will like and removing it or damaging its RFID functions will immediately kill you for trying. That's a great way for the NWO to secretly begin quietly killing millions that are the belligerent resistors to the NWO enslavement process.

While any discussion about the mark of the beast gets all religious and such, let's assume that you are chipped against your will and afterwords you will have to have a different attitude about what to do. It is those discussions and possible future threads that I would like to encourage and anything that contributes to that seriousness should be offered without all the typical Biblical rant and chatter about not getting it in the first place. I got that, its what happens if you and millions get chipped against your will at some road side check point or some highway DUI check point where in order to continue on you are chipped and instructed what not to do from that point forth.

Discussion about what we as a people could or would do is what needs to be discussed with some seriousness that leaves out the aluminum tin foil crowd or the just plain retarded internet surfers that plague blog spots around the world with their stupidity and time consuming nothingness. ATS deserves better and it's here where such discussions can still take place without all the stigma that often comes from such discussions.. I see good remarks on ATS all the time just as often as I see the moronic ramblings of the "Sheep".

I for one think that there are a number of good threads that could be created from the RFID Chip and the chipping process. Perhaps someone will see the gold in the mine and will decide to do some mining. Perhaps others will agree.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Put them in the microwave

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The bible recommends amputation. A bit drastic but possibly necessary at the right point in time.

Matthew 18-8 If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

Another suggestion. If there is any magnetic material at all in the chip a high powered magnet could yank it out. I have a an old bulk tape eraser that could do the trick. Or a Rare earth magnet capable of 2-3 hundred pounds of attraction or more.

www.kjmagnetics.com...

[edit on 14-4-2010 by ntech]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
A chip implanted that receives 3D television and can be viewed with glasses or in the air around a person,would tempt many a couch potato.
Also music could be directed straight into your aural circuits,so music lovers would be queing for the chip.
We are all following fools, the chip will come in basic model, deluxe model , and premium model.
Our brains will become obsolete this is the aim of the Chip advocates.
And to be honest we have little brains left to be concerned about.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
how about aluminum foil? magnets to creat a disturbing magnetic field around the chip? infrored? if its jsut under the skin, i dont see why you couldnt carefully remove it with a surgically clean and sharp bade and tweezers...IF you knew exatcly where under the skin it lies.
is it waterproof? maybe making a tiny slit and leting boiling or cold water flood it so it short circuits itself. stand right underneath a cell phone communication tower perhaps?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join