It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Roswell will never be solved: Redfern

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Ha! I'm listening to Jim Marrs right now on coasttocoastam.com... -- and guess what? He's now saying that the Foo Fighters were Nazi technology and that it it was CHANNELED -- not extraterrestrial. haha.

Channeled. That's what I've been saying as well - that the "greys" are literally the subconscious projection of the human reptilian brain -- the third eye cerebellum connection!

Now you're focusing on Nick Cook -- that's great but Nick Cook is new to all of this. Then you say "these guys" -- so what happened to all the previous research I've linked to via Henry Stevens? haha. Joseph P. Farrell. Nick Redfern. Michael Schratt.

Notice I've never mentioned Nick Cook have I?

The idea about the Bell is that it later manifested through Kecksburg -- in the 1960s -- so was it Roswell? No.

But even Jim Marrs says that what Kenneth Arnold saw was the same as the Nazi technology. Similar to the Horten wing.

And then George Noory chimes in that Roswell was also similar to the Horten wing!!

So it's too late -- the Roswell Reich connection is now MAINSTREAM -- if coasttocoast is now owning up to it!!

I guess my research posts here have paid off -- a lot of people read ATS.

Of course both George and Jim emphasize this is not an either/or situation. Of course there are inexplicable UFOs that are not man-made -- are they grey aliens? Maybe or maybe they are "interactive" holographic experiences as per the '___' analysis?

Nick Redfern's next book out is on a secret military group arguing that there is "occult technology" -- that the UFOs are literally also channeled.

And Jim Marrs hinted that he has a new Roswell book coming out.

Yeah Jim Marrs is now giving more details about the CIA-Nazi Roswell connection!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
www.theparacast.com...

Redfern gives more analysis on Roswell.

I haven't listened to this yet but it's focused on science fiction and ufology.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just to add something about Jakob Sporrenburg, who is the only source of the Nazi Foo fighter evidence. Your sources give the impression that Sporrenburg was one of the Nazis taken to the USA under operation Paper-clip...

No he wasn't, he was captured in Norway by the British, taken to England and extradited to Poland where he stood trial for war crimes and was executed in 1952.

Which kind of blows a huge hole in the the whole Nazis and UFOs story. He wasn't even a scientist.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
ufocon.blogspot.com...

Nick Redfern goes to town on Roswell. This is an amazing analysis!

The reason the Roswell debate is ongoing - despite literally hundreds of people having offered testimony in varying degrees (first-hand, second-hand, third-hand, etc.) is because no-one has thus far delivered the goods. And by the goods, I mean, of course, a body, a body-part, undeniable extraterrestrial wreckage, or undeniable "Roswell UFO Files" that can be proved to have originated with one or more elements of the official world back in the late-1940s.
There is evidence of a "Second Crash" about 200 miles west of Roswell in July 1947. UFO researcher Art Campbell has uncovered "artifacts" on the Plains of San Augustin New Mexico in 1994 and 2004. Links...www.ufocrashbook.com......alsos251.photobucket.com...

[edit on 13-6-2010 by meteorlima]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by meteorlima]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The proof is out there. There is a large paper trail on the Roswell case that is undeniable. Sometimes proof isnt seeing and I think the Roswell case is one of those examples.

Whether it was an actual ET craft is debatable. But fact is, something did crash out there and it was covered up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join