It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli's warned to leave Eygpt's Sinai Region

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Israeli's warned to leave Eygpt's Sinai Region

news.sky.com

Israel has issued an "urgent" warning to its citizens to leave Egypt's Sinai Peninsula immediately.
It comes after "concrete evidence" of an expected terror attempt to kidnap Israelis in the region.

The warning was issued by the Israeli prime minister's office.

It took the unusual step of calling on families of Israelis touring the Sinai to contact them.

Israel's anti-terror office has a standard travel advisory telling Israelis to stay out of the Sinai desert because of the threat of terror attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I know i'll be getting a lot of 'false flag' false flag' responses but what if something big is about to go down?

Israeli's being warned that an imminent attack is on it's way in the region of Sinai... the catalyst which will spark a war between Israel & Iran?

I've been reading a lot of ATS newsthreads recently on an impending war between the 2 Country's... Is it going to now kick off?

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

However, thousands of Israelis routinely ignore the warning and vacation in the desert and along its Red Sea coast. Egyptian security officials said about 35,000 Israelis are in the Sinai now, and they expected thousands more to arrive later this month.

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I just saw this on the news a few minutes ago. I wonder what's actually going on "behind the scenes". There's usually something deeper going on than what the MSM lets us know about.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Before you say 'there are 2 of these threads going on' i'd jusdt like to say that i came straight to this forum when the news broke to post my thread not knowing that someone else would post one near enough at the same time... his was first by 2 mins but thats probably because i accidently pressed delete key on mine and had to type it again.... by which time another thread had been posted!!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread, thank you

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join