It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis Warned To Leave Egypt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
sounds like something is kicking off. Alot of earthquakes are upping as well, are they afraid of something impending? something big coming? a massive war created by some organisation for the final push?

I think Britain and Ireland will turn against Israel if they fire i think th whole of Europe will turn against Israel. If America stands by Israel think it will be the end of America because all nations will turn against those in power in America, including their own citizens.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well if your a fan of the bible and prophecy then actually ALL nations will turn against israel. So either we (The USA) wont be here or will be having some serious issues to deal with, possibly catastrope of some kind, to be of any good to help poor ol israel. However they are suppose to pull through it unscathed and will amaze everyone. Waiting to see. If so i might just join back up on the jesus fun bus and go to church lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Maybe Israel wants them for the coming war they are planning... you know, to draft them and so they won't be in the way when they nuke Egypt.

This ain't over. The next big war will be the last one, nukes will be used.

Why would they nuke Egypt?

Egypt will endevour to keep it's nose clean, it may condem Isreal's actions, but I do not see them taking action.

Last time they did, they got burned.

Please do not subscribe to the 'but, Isreal lost the war against Lebanon' style of thinking. They never really went to war. It was a restrained action infront of the world's dissaproving eyes. With, as usual, alot of condemnation to any bomb that was dropped.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Skellon]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Every year we read warnings. Every. Year.

However, in case of attacks or kidnappings , the Israeli government will have covered its back issuing this statement. Public Relations. nothing else

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Seems that in the time I've had my eyes shut nothing else has been said...no updates...this is just propaganda

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Egypt are even bigger whores to money than the saudi's these days, i doubt this has anything to do with a military assault and simply like it says, an operation was uncovered to take Israeli's hostage. Although considering they are asking "thousands" to leave, you have to ask what kind of scale this operation is they are warning about.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Why is everyone talking war with Egypt? This has nothing to do with them! The kidnapping threat stems from Hamas in the Sinai. Egypt and Israel arent going to war. Do you guys even bother to read the article or just see the headling that "Sinai" so now you think that means war?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
The seriousness of the situation can be gauged from the fact that the Syrian ambassador has been summoned to Washington to defuse the crisis.

The unfolding "Scud Missile" crisis between Israel and Lebanon

[edit on 14-4-2010 by order in chaos]

You what? The Syrian Ambassador has been told to get his bum over to Washington?

Who on earth do the US think they are?

Poking your nose into somebody else's business like that is asking for trouble!

If the Chinese told Obama to get his bum over there because they purchased some weapons from the UK, do you think he would be on the first plane?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Israel is the consummate victim of the world.
News releases such as this are simply a reminder of that fact to everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join