It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis Warned To Leave Egypt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There was a thread yesterday about an Egpytian leader saying that we should press both Iran AND Isreal on nuclear weapons, as oppose to only Iran. Just a thought, maybe that statement has angered Isreal? It could be that Isreal doesn't want it's citizens supporting a countries economy through touring and sight seeing etc., if they oppose their policies.

Or, Isreal may be planning an attack on Egypt. This is just a possibility, not at all saying this is exactly what it is. If that were true, it seems like they want to evacuate their citizens from Egypt before they make an attack. I don't think it has to do with a war with Iran, because if they were to go to war with Iran, wouldn't they want to keep their citizens out of harm's way? Why would they tell them to come back to a land where there will soon be much more danger then their already is? That is of cource, if they truly care about their citizens.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

Just remember though, that not everything is a false flag. There ARE genuine angry vengeful extremists out there that do commit massive attacks..

Perhaps the Iranians have it on good intel that Israel is about to strike, but there may not be a "false-flag". Just something to remember

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Who knows, interesting developments though!! I think Israel is starting to feel like they are backed into a corner, especially since they must feel like the US is slowing backing away from supporting them..and with them boycotting the nuke talks because they felt like they would be ganged up on, which is probably true

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Completely agreed.

But I still wonder.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Israel Warns Nationals of 'Imminent' Kidnap Risk Citing 'Hizbullah, Iran Threats'

www.naharnet.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Actually Here is the CNN Link.

Israel Tells Citizens to Leave...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This all looks like the dogs of war licking their lips, I always knew Israel would start WW3, was just a matter of time altho I hoped it would not occur in my lifetime. Watch how the domino`s fall and the # really hits the fan. P.s Please dont call me an anti-semite that would break my heart

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

If it happens watch the people unite and rise against the bull**** which is war, this will bring people together.

but lets not forget the people living in the areas of the potential conflict areas living their lives.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

I wish I had you faith my friend more like this is the beginning of the end of the world as we know it. Israel will not fall without throwing all its nukes in the air

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate

I smell something cooking. (wonders about false flag)

As regular as an atomic clock, the false flag wavers arrive.

And that thing you smell isn't cooking.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It is going to be the 1970's Eygpt vs. Israel War all over again with the gas shortages and everything. Only this time oil scarcity is at an all time high and has become even more crucial to TPTB for them to maintain their control. Also, Israel, mainly with the West's support, has enough presence in the Middle East for there to be an all out war against Eygpt and Iran. Syria will join Eygpt's side and unite the Islamic cause. What will Saudi Arabia do?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Its not faith, when times are near the end people see what really matters and its happiness, community and love.

It could well be the end but i bet more people will be closer and feel more connected if it did happen.

spread the love help people out when times are bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is by all means a "normal" occurance as stated in the OP's source as well as by others here.

I wouldn't discount it just because of that though.

I feel that this is indeed a legitimate warning from Israel to its citizens traveling abroad.

As for it being some sort of "retaliation" in order to cripple Egypt's tourism income, I'm not so sure. Egypt has proven themselves to be one of the most level-headed countries in the Arab world, and they go to great lengths to insure the safety of their citizens as well as those who visit their country.

Egypt is staunchly opposed to terrorism, especially within their own borders. They understand the crippling effect that unchecked terrorism would have on their income from tourists as well as the damage to their pride that would result from notable attacks within their own borders.

Egypt's call for both Iran and Israel to rescind their current nuclear policies is an example of their good nature and the Egyptian government truly wants cooler heads to prevail as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ok whats going on first iran tells people to leave the capital and now israel tells people to come home .Does this mean israel needs more cannon fodder and iran cares about its people.I dont know seems a bit strange.That whole area in the mid east seems like its about to detonate.First come the threats then the sanctions then the diplomacy then the bombs ,i think ive seen this rerun before somewhere (iraq ,bosnia,iraq,afghanistan,) it always ends in tears!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I really, really have a bad feeling about all the breaking news within the past fews day, even the past week. But literally the last 2 days specifically I am feeling like this is going to escalate into something and I don't like it at all.

I sincerely hope that people just calm down all over the world, but that's just wishful thinking at this point unfortunately...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Yea i tottally agree it wouldn't effect their economy much. I wasn't implying they would do that to cripple their economy, just to send a message. Not saying they are right in that message, if thats the case at all.

Kinda like when you refuse to buy something because you don't want a corrupt company getting your money, even though the people who make them can care less because they alredy have thousands of other customers.

What I was saying is it is possible Isreal took that statement from Egypt as an offense, and now refuses to do business out of morality (or immaturity in my opinion) rather than to cripple their economy.

edit to add: Not exactly the best analogy, but I'm short on time to think of a better way to word this.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think this is more a damage limitation statement than a false flag. If Israel are about to let loose the last thing they will want is too be seen to start a full scale conflict with thousands of their own citizens outwith the Israeli border. The Israeli relatives of those who are " not at home" would likely cause their own Israeli government a problem.

I surmise that this is a prelude to a strike on Iran by an Israeli government who are not sure which way other countries bordering Israel will bend or break.

I think this thread could probably be the most important ever started here on ATS and as someone said before me, we could be watching, reading history in the making.

If that turns out to be the case Im sure the majority of us here would appreciate an information stream within this thread and not hate speech or bickering.

Respects to you all.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions

Oh I definitely understood what you meant and your line of thinking is logical.

I however believe this is not the motive behind Israel's warnings. They have issued these in the past, and it is nothing new for Egypt to be the voice of reason in the region.

Israel respects Egypt more than any other country in the Arab world, and the latest warning issued to Israel's citizens traveling in the region is the exact same as the U.S. issuing warnings to travelers in the Northern Mexico region IMO. I believe they are just looking out for their own, because Egypt is a vast, open land it is easy for extremists to operate in the region if they so choose, much against the will of the Egyptian government and security forces.

I like your thinking though brother.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Yea I'm not taking an stances on this cause theres alot of possibilities, as with most issues. Just throwing it out there that I saw a connection between yesterday's thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by illumiNOTi

thats a very good possibility. i had heard that hamas was trying to kidnap israeli soldiers to use them as barter for palestinian prisoners so its possible..

I'll call BS on that one. It is well known by people in the region that whenever ISrael proclaims a warning, THEY, the IDF and IDL are behind it. If you want to stir up trouble just kidnap your own people, which you wil treat kindly mind you, and BLAME IT ON the enemy. Simple really. Happens whenever there needs to be a war for profit or to depopulate a region to steal natural resources.

Israel HAS NO MORE WATER!!! The desalinization plants are stress to the limits to remove the salt from the Dead Sea. The tunnel they have built to Iraq to steal the water from there is done I would assume and so they must get people out of the way to start pumping.

How do I know this, hmm, brother is a navy seal who worked in intelligence for 6 years, he still keeps in contact with a few people and they have confirmed there are several pumping stations that were built in Iraq along the river, but the water IS NOT going to the people of Iraq, it is being pumped underground to Israel. Clear the region so no one can make any claim against Israel. Sad really.

You may call BS on this too, no problem, I know what I know. Just putting it out there. Iran is not the problem. All the worlds a stage and if you can't see the actors and props, oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join