It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Asks UN to Investigate 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Asks UN to Investigate 9/11

www.military.com

April 13, 2010
Agence France-Presse

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written to U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon, asking him to launch an investigation into the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, news reports said on Monday.

"The minimum expectation from your excellency is to set up an independent and trusted fact-finding group to comprehensively investigate the real factors behind September 11," Ahmadinejad said in the text of the letter carried by official news agencies.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Iranian President Ahmadinejad continues to strive to prove that he and his regime can give as good as they can get.

With an escalating war of words between Israel, Washington and London, the Iranian President is now calling in a letter to the U.N. Secretary General for an Independent Investigation into 9-11.

Of course many people here in the United States would love for that to happen. Some of those people though doubtlessly would prefer it not be at the Iranian President’s insistence. In a tit for tat war of words and accusations though, that is just what he is calling for.

Iran is still fuming over what it alleges is Western Intelligence Agencies funding of Iranian Tribal and Sunni Militant and Terrorist Abdolmalek Rigi.

Rigi who’s recent capture by the Iranian regime, is somewhat of a hero to some elements of the opposition to the Iranian Regime, despite a well documented string of cold blood murders, including video taped beheadings carried out by Rigi himself and the murder of his Brother’s Wife in her sleep!

Combined with the ongoing controversy of Iran’s nuclear program, Iran seems determined to play the game right back with the West, calling into question what might be the Western Regimes and their Intelligence Agencies, terrorizing their own Domestic Populations.

The Western Powers are clearly out to destabilize the Iranian regime, employing what ever means are available and necessary to that goal.

Iran seems committed to doing the same in kind, and there is little doubt that a Independent Investigation of 9-11 by a truly empowered and lawful fact finding body, that turned up evidence contrary to the Official Story could have a profound impact in undermining American confidence in Washington and possible other Western Nations as well.

Is an International Body the way to go though in discovering the whole truth of 9-11? Is the Iranian President even wise in asking what many regard to be a thoroughly corrupt organization like the United Nations to carry one out? Would it’s findings being anymore truthful and less biased than the U.S. Government’s own, or would it just create another Rubber Stamp for the Congressional Inquiry and the findings of the 9-11 Commission?

www.military.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I have this funny feeling that Ahmadinejad is going to go bye-bye really soon. Maybe he'll die in a plane crash.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This thread was already started yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh lord, now 9/11 Truthers are going to say how wonderful this man is. How about investigating his election and him murdering his own citizens?

This guy is not your friend.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well if the US have nothing to hide this should be a minor problem for them.

But Iran should pay for the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
Oh lord, now 9/11 Truthers are going to say how wonderful this man is. How about investigating his election and him murdering his own citizens?

This guy is not your friend.

None of which has anything to do with a proper and full and unbiased 9-11 Investigation being held.

Which is why it almost hurts, to have the Iranian President call for one.

You do realize that people who answer the notion of a question, and a question, with unrelated questions, about other things, are in essence just avoiding the subject and trying to establish control?

None of your questions are valid reasons to NOT have an independent 9-11 Investigation.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

What an amazing story. I don't care who it is that starts off a proper investigation into 911. I would like to see it happen and done within my life time. I was on board BA flight from Heathrow to SFO and was grounded in Canada and would like answers to the why I had to be landed in Canada and then returned to Heathrow for a start. 2 illegal wars need to be proven they were for a just cause and right now there are too many questions that need answers. There are too many holes in the 911 commission report. There are too many video tape stories that have been changed. You don't have to be a Truther to hear stories that were recorded and then changed to question OS. Any one who has been a parent can see through this as we have heard it before from our kids and better if we remember our own stories we gave our parents....

Stars and Flag for you ProtoplasmmicTraveler and thank you for this thread as usual you find outstanding information for our members to consider.

If my government is guilty of killing our own people then sending our troops to illegal wars as a result of their actions, then the old saying, The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend has a perverse ring to it. After all was not the American Revolution suppose to protects us from a harmful government.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Thanks my friend, I try to keep a very open mind, to all the crazy things that go on in the world, and there is hardly anything crazier than the greatest crime to ever occur on American soil not yielding one trial!

The rotten thing is that a clock starts ticking the moment a crime is committed and the longer that clock ticks without it being investigated to more evidence dissapears, the more people associated and involved in the crime fall of the grid, and even grow old and die.

Almost 10 years have come and gone since 9-11, and the truth is, that no matter who committed it, we have used it as a license to kill a lot of people who had nothing to do with it, to destroy a lot of property owned by those people, and to defraud American citizens of some of our precious liberties, and a whole lot of tax dollars gone to the Military Industrialists, and a whole lot more tax dollars that will keep on going to the Bankers around the world for decades if not centuries to come who loaned the U.S. Government money to pay the Military Industrialists.

Iran might be the first country to call for a independent international investigation into 9-11, but hopefully it won't be the last.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

I have this funny feeling that Ahmadinejad is going to go bye-bye really soon. Maybe he'll die in a plane crash.

Meh. If he does the Mullahs will just find another mouthpiece. He only speaks when they give him permission.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Say what you will about this guy, but this is a smart move. It's not only a jab at the administration, it's a righteous request that looks like general concern for American citizens. This cannot lose for him.

What's the protocol on a request like this? Can this be passed over, or does it have to be addressed?

Thanks, Proto! S & F

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

At best he might be able to introduce a non-binding resolution for vote.

What makes it non-binding, is eventually the U.N. Security Council would get to vote on it. The U.S. Government will simply claim that an independent investigation could or would expose important "National Security" sources, and would use the veto power that all Security Council Permanent Member States have. All it takes is one of them vetoing a resolution and the resolution is unenforcable.

Recent treaties and Presidential Executive Orders have given Interpol power within the United States, so the way to go, would be if an Interpol investigation could be opened.

I am not sure to what extent the Treaties would limit their investigation, but they would probably have the best bet, of beating the "National Security" stone wall.

Those two magic words, can stop almost any investigation, at any point.

Thanks for posting my friend, I appreciate you weighing in.

I actually like Mr. A myself, he's a real hoot, if he wasn't the President of Iran, and every other word out of his mouth wasn't something to do with God, he would in fact be one of ATS's most popular posters, if he was posting anonymously!

Who knows...maybe he is?

SD fess up!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I wonder what he is up too..because it seems he is trying to win the hearts and minds of ameican citizens.. 9 years later, and all the sudden, literally, he cares about 9/11??? or he knows something regarding our governments possible involvement..using this as a propoganda tool

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
God first Chavez, then the nut at the pentagon.

Great, this is exactly what the truther movement needs.
You guys can officially kiss your legitimacy good bye bow. Hell, I'm not even a truther, but i do admire anyone who uses their right to question the gov. At least most of you guys are demonstrating some form of independent thought, and i think most of you have honest and good intentions.

But now if there actually is 100% proof of the OS being fake, or proof of any sort it is going to be hidden deeper. Now you guys are going to get grouped in with Admenijad. Reminds me of when the republicans and fox news hi-jacked the tea party movement.

Absolutely disgusting. If there is a conspiracy then exposure of it shouldn't be used for political gain.

But still keep fighting the good fight truthers. Don't let these dickheads Further your right to ask questions because some crazy Theocrat claims to demand the same truth as you.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

Ever since the Iranian President appeared on the Larry King show and they greeted eah other with the Master Masons handshake, I have had some reservations when it comes to Mr. A, and just who's side he is really on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f814e3224360.jpg[/atsimg]

Those reservations go up to and include, considering if he is involved with the Western Banking, Oil and Military Industrial Power Structure, and if everything he is in essence doing and saying, is designed by mutual agreement and plan with those Western Powers to drive events towards a preferred outcome in the Middle East through the synergy of upheaval and conflict.

When you further consider he has some Jewish blood in him, and that in the war of words between the West and Iran he gives as good as he gets, and neither side seems to have any interest at letting the situation cool off, I wonder if he is just a pawn of the Western Establisment helping to orchestrate grand theatre on the world stage to help foster the attitudes and perspectives that would be required to get the people of the West to willingly fight, yet another war in the Middle East.

When you consider that him weighing in on the side of the 9-11 Truth Movement is more of an embarassing bed fellow to have on your side than a helpful one, once again we see his actions, basically in a way giving the Western governments fuel and amunition.

The Iranian President says a lot of things that are progressive and peaceful and sensible, yet at the same time, so much of what he does, does play into the Western Establisments hands, and I don't think that's because he is a dull tack on another wise sharp board, as many people would contend, but because he is down with the program with them.

Oldest definition of a person is an Actor Wearing a Mask, and they don't use words in the Military like Staging a Battle, for nothing!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There is already a thread dealing with this topic, located here. Please continue the discussion there.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

new topics

top topics

join