It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jindal chief campaign fundraiser, savagely beaten

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Why isn't this on the news?

Move along...nothing to see here....pretend like it never happened, it's not like a TEA Partier is holding a misspelled sign or something like that.

This is NOT newsworthy......move along please.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
updates and new videos at the hayride.
thehayride.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
PHOTO RELEASED of GOP Official and Boyfriend Beaten Bloody
by Jim Hoft

Jack A. Neal posted this photo and comment on Bobby Jindal’s Facebook page tonight: Hi folks. I was in New Orleans this past Friday night. I was dining within a half block of where the incident involving Allee Butsch happened. I joined this group so that I might share the info, as well as a photo I took. More to come…
Via The Hayride.
biggovernment.com...
I don't know how to post photos.
www.facebook.com...

biggovernment.com...-106666

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well I'll be darn Drudge finally posted it.
two

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

At the risk of being flogged for having the temerity to look things up ...

The protesters that they suspect of doing this aren't part of the left/right silliness but were in fact anarchists. www.ainfos.ca...

Now from what I read from one of the updates from stormdancer's link, some left wing blogger championed the act. That is for sure shameful and quite indicative of the escalating rhetoric from both sides of the coin ... the guy is a hate filled idiot plain and simple.

As far as the attack taking place for wearing a Palin pin, if this is true it is also reprehensible no matter what the ideology of the attacker. No matter what, I hope they find the culprits and stick them in jail where they belong.

Can you point out where you determined that "The protesters that they suspect of doing this....were in fact anarchists"?

I read the ainfos article and saw nothing to support your allegation. Maybe you got that info from a different source?

As far as the Palin pins, there are conflicting stories as to whether the couple were wearing any. One source denies it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

lol, no need to yell in bold letters.

If you go to stormdancer's link in her OP, and you go to the bottom of the page where the original story broke out, you will see a link next to something they called:

And then there’s this report, which details a bunch of left-wing goons who protested outside of the event:

But that report leads to the anarchist demonstration page I linked.

Anarchists aren't left wing anything ... they are anarchists.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

lol, no need to yell in bold letters.

Nobody's yelling. Bold print is used for many reasons, among them highlighting a particular word or phrase. But you knew that.

If you go to stormdancer's link in her OP, and you go to the bottom of the page where the original story broke out, you will see a link next to something they called:

And then there’s this report, which details a bunch of left-wing goons who protested outside of the event:

But that report leads to the anarchist demonstration page I linked.

Anarchists aren't left wing anything ... they are anarchists.

Yeah but how often do you see them administering beatings to ACORN or SEIU members?

You're certainly spending a lot of energy defending left-wing 'anythings'. G_d forbid they be accused, or found guilty of, any mischief, eh?

Yeah, it must've been Fox News behind it all. And Sarah Palin. At least according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, that is.

Lefty politics are a riot! Both literally and figuratively.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Fox News is doing an extended segment on this incident right now. Some new info: the girl's leg was broken in 5 places. Next will follow a segment on what is known about the incident, after the break.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Well... some really nice "democracy" you have over there, where someone is beaten up because of his/her political views.

You can get beat up over here for even less.
Then again this is kind of a universal reality.

I've read a few articles coming from the UK, Britain in particular, about roving gangs of people just randomly thrashing passerbys.

Actor Ray Winstone said he was going to leave altogether over this sort of thing.

The truth is that usually these attackers aren't really beating up anyone over a disagreement of their views, and are just a group of people looking to vent some of their own personal problems via physical abuse of a particular target. This happened a lot in the States during the depression. "Your problems are the fault of ________ and they deserve a beating!"

I guarantee you these same people probably beat on each other and their loved ones for whatever reason they come up with.

Kind of like soccer-hooligans going after the opposing team like a pack of savage dogs.

Are they really dire-hard fans that can't see past the trivial or just a bunch of poor drunken thugs looking for a fight?

My heart goes out to this group that got attacked, I just hope that others don't try and spin this to some political agenda without getting all the facts in. Look what happened with Ashley Todd, and how fast so many jumped on that story.

So far, the "Palin buttons" thing was dead wrong, and really a very suspicious addition to the story.

This may have NOTHING to do with politics, but could very well end up being used for political reasons.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Yeah but how often do you see them administering beatings to ACORN or SEIU members?

I thought ACORN was disbanding after they got video smeared by conservatives Giles and O'Keefe (with the help of Hannity and FOX) in what turned out to be an outright hoax with heavy edits and a very misleading B-Roll?

In any case, we STILL don't know the real motive behind the attack, and Malkin already stated that the "Palin Pins" claim was not true so I think everyone should wait till the facts jump in.

People do get beat up in New Orleans, you know? I've been there and have see a few spontaneous street fights during the late evening. It's an ugly part of life.

There have been quite a few political hoaxes coming out of late, and around here people jump in and rant about the evils of the "other side" only to find out they had nothing to do with the claim at all.

We should learn from this.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I thought ACORN was disbanding after they got video smeared by conservatives Giles and O'Keefe (with the help of Hannity and FOX) in what turned out to be an outright hoax with heavy edits and a very misleading B-Roll?

No, they just changed their name:

In fact, the process has already begun, she noted. Wade Rathke, who founded the organization, announced on his blog that ACORN International has officially changed its name to “Community Organizations International.”

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So we can add ACORN as one of their aka's under their mug shot.

People do get beat up in New Orleans, you know? I've been there and have see a few spontaneous street fights during the late evening. It's an ugly part of life.

I know. One article, commenting on the lack of coverage of this incident, recited a long list of other violent assaults and murders that were happening around the city at the same time.

A shame, really. NOLA could be a nice place to visit if not for the high crime.:shk: Unfortunately, it will take time to recover from the Nagin/Blanco reign of incompetence.

We should learn from this.

- Lee

What should we learn, that we do not already know?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Louisiana GOP Chair Villere: “Protesters came after us, but we managed to get away in a cab.”

In an interview this afternoon, Louisiana GOP Chair Roger Villere, Jr. told Lincoln Parish News Online he and several others were pursued by protesters last Friday night after a political fundraiser, but managed to get into a cab and avoid the mob. “We started to leave out the front door after the event, but the protesters had us blocked – there were six of us in our group – so we went out through the kitchen,” Villere said. Once they got outside, the protesters spotted them and began to pursue them, but they managed to get into a cab and avoid confrontation.

lincolnparishnewsonline.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Can you point out where you determined that "The protesters that they suspect of doing this....were in fact anarchists"?

Seems the anarchists web videos and pictures are now gone, I saw all of them, and one guy fits the description,
thehayride.com...

More updates

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Fox News is doing an extended segment on this incident right now. Some new info: the girl's leg was broken in 5 places. Next will follow a segment on what is known about the incident, after the break.

Is it possible to get your leg broken in five places by just falling down?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Is it possible to get your leg broken in five places by just falling down?

I imagine it is possible under certain conditions, like falling a certain distance, or having a medical condition of brittle bones.

And I suppose you can break your jaw by chewing your gum too rigorously...

or break your nose with a hefty sneeze or two.

Are you searching for an out for the perps?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Update,

thehayride.com...

From a high-res version of Jack A. Neal’s photo of the scene of the April 9 beating of Joe Brown and Allee Bautsch comes this close-up of Allee.

Still think she was smiling on the scene?

Still think so?

LOOK AT IT.

UPDATE, 4:20 p.m.: New Orleans CityBusiness actually had a reporter on the scene of the Brennan’s protest, and he shot a good five minutes of video of it.

Video and picture of suspect that fits description given, posted too.

[edit on 073030p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hrm.. Militia/tea party members, perhaps?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join