It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jindal chief campaign fundraiser, savagely beaten

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by hippomchippo

I respectfully disagree! BOTH sides should be bashed for it - repeatedly. The extremists on BOTH sides are what is ripping the country apart. ON the "Progressive" side, you have those who believe that everything should be provided for them at other's expense. On the right wing, you have the extremists who believe that the Church should be the government!

Why can't we just figure out how to get rid of ALL of them, so that those of us who believe in being left alone can go about our business???????

No, you can't use one or two people to bash an entire ideology, it's completely faulty logic, you can't blame the belief just because someone takes it too far.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Well... some really nice "democracy" you have over there, where someone is beaten up because of his/her political views.

way to go

yes! yes! a very helpful post! thank you for contributing your vast wisdom to help further the investigation!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

You re welcome.

But in your view, when does a post become "contributive" and what should be in it? i just expressed my oppinion. Am i also going to be bashed or beaten just because of it?
Then my point is proven

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

she heard one of the attackers say “Let’s get them, they have Palin pins on”

If it isn't on video...it didn't happen.

Hey...if conservatives can use this to dodge accusations of people yelling out the N-word...then they must accept it as a valid argument.

So...where is the proof? Remember...this is the youtube generation EVERYTHING (according to conservatives) is recorded...EVERYONE has a cell phone camera....EVERYONE has a digital camera ready to go.

So if this wasn't caught on video or audio of them saying this...then it is a lie.

How do you like that conservatives...your own silly tactics being used against you.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
reply to post by joey_hv

You re welcome.

But in your view, when does a post become "contributive" and what should be in it? i just expressed my oppinion. Am i also going to be bashed or beaten just because of it?
Then my point is proven

and yet another one...*sigh*...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How many story's have come out over the past few years about this kinda stuff.
All the Racial and or violence has been perpetrated by the left. Remember the Drag Queen who busted the Democratic Headquarters windows? or the Census worker with Fed carved into his stomach? I'm sure there are plenty of crazy conservatives, But as far as the MSM proving that there is a high number of crazies on the Right, well they are batting zero. If Rush Limbaugh is so wrong, why is he still on the air. I'm sure progressives listen to him all the time, waiting for him to lie, or say something stupid. No One ever says he is lying. The left only says he is using scare tactics. which leads me to believe he is telling the truth, and Liberals don't like it. In My experience Liberals only like you when you agree with them, and If you don't watch out. If you don't believe me, the next time you go to Starbucks and you tell the hippie Barista girl, that you don't believe in "Climate Change" see how she treats you.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So something wasn't sitting right with me...why would the chief campaign fundraiser for Louisiana Governor BOBBY JINDAL be wearing SARAH PALIN pins?

I would be kind of pissed off if I was Bobby Jindal.

I agree that there seems to be something fishy about this story. I don't condone beatings...but they got this info from someone visiting them in the hospital. Nice annonymous source to go with the B-movie line.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I can certainly understand new orleanians being enraged at Republicans, they let their city drown then ruined what was left.
The whole "they got Palin pins on, let's get em!" line sounds contrived to me. It may be true but without proof it;s just say so.
I'm not condoning anyone being beaten, that was a horrible, savage act and I hope the assailants are caught and given a good beating of their own. I am assuming these people were not robbed since it was a politically motivated attack?
Don't forget too that N.O. residents are also hopping mad over the police shooting innocents on the bridge.
In this day and age we've seen people cut up their own face to garner sympathy, who knows what the truth is in this report.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes They did deserve a beating, for digging a Republican. It is all Bush's fault
If I remember correctly Bush flicked on the Cobra Whether Dominator, because he doesn't like black people.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
is this for real? who says, “Let’s get them, they have Palin pins on.” seriously, who says that. sounds like some nerds rendition of what happens when someone beats another person. I don't buy it, sorry but it just sounds too fabricated. I'm sure there is more to this than is being told. Anyone who's wearing a Palin pin deserves a beat down anyway for being such an ignoramus and taking anything that woman spews with credibility. I didn't even think the woman had any credibility. I can't believe we're still talking about her! What the heck people! 08 is over! LETS MOVE ON!!!!!! I thought everyone was on the same page in wanting to forget that year even happened.

EDIT: If this is true then the attackers need to be jailed just for the simple act of being LAME.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

No, you can't use one or two people to bash an entire ideology, it's completely faulty logic, you can't blame the belief just because someone takes it too far.

Priceless. Ask not why a belief carries blame, an opinion conforms to rules of logic, or that an action has any relevance to either. If the event is actual, it represents abhorrent behavior in any reasonable society.

gj

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The protesters that they suspect of doing this aren't part of the left/right silliness but were in fact anarchists. www.ainfos.ca...

Yes, it does say anarchist, so be gentle with one another, and be a voice of reason and peace, yes we should reveal political corruption, and debate the issues, but we should also be careful any post we make will not enrage people to acts violence.

Very scary.

In all fairness, this has not been fully investigated .

To think it will take her months to recovery, that is a act of violence that comes from the most extreme rage and hatred.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
is this for real? who says, “Let’s get them, they have Palin pins on.” seriously, who says that.
It very well not be a true story.

As to your question, I can think of someone that might say such a thing.
The same kind of people who would burn a ski lodge to the ground because it is on a mountain ( Earth Liberation Front). Radicals that are ignorant and filled with hate.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

I would be more inclined to believe that the beating took place because they were close aids to Bobby Jindal than Palin supporters. It is not known outside of Louisiana but Jindal is hated much by those on the Louisiana conservative right and most Louisiana Repubs that voted for him. Jindal has many enemies.

I see, I had no idea.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

( Earth Liberation Front)

Yes, there are some groups out there that are very extreme, I hope this doesn't become a trend, I am worried, I really thought most of us were civilized.

[edit on 023030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I change the title, until further information comes to light,

I just heard from Mr. Plotkin that Bautsch and her boyfriend were NOT wearing Palin pins.
Michell Malkin

So who knows?

“While there were protestors around at that time, we are not aware of any evidence that the individuals involved in the altercation were protestors,” Plotkin said in a statement.

Plotkin said the New Orleans Police Department is investigating.

“We are refraining from further comment to allow them to fully investigate and ensu

[edit on 033030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I agree, nothing like like some JHP's to put an end to a threat to your life and that you your loved ones.

2A is a right and not nor will it ever be negotiable.

This speaks volumes to the fear and hatred some people have of all things Republican.

The Democrat's are not really any better, just a very little tiny tad bit more honest, the velvet glove.

I wonder if Fox will sensationalize this?, given the history of these people I wonder if it really even happened?

I know President Obama is not perfect but he is the President and his health plan does help my Wife and I, I have lung issues that bar me from buying a policy in my state, If I lose my job I am screwed under the current system and I say this 90% all the people making noise today and the so called "Tea Party" were happy with Bush and how he brought us here, now they have Sara Palin who reminds me of an automaton at Disney World and they want to "install" her into office.

On the other side it looks like they have people ready to thump with the tea party and that fight would probably go to the "youth" or by default the guy with the gun and from there CNN shows that LeShawn was a star athlete honor role student gunned downed by a tea party militia member with a deadly super black plastic pistol, parents in the Northern States where the right to own and carry has been stripped start to demand action and you can probably figure the rest.

They didn't care about the Wars and about what really happened at Ground Zero, not until did it hit their pockets did they hit the streets, sadly it is too late.

You reap what you sow.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well I can say one thing if the New Orleans police catch up with these jackels they'll be sorry they ever set foot in New Orleans or Louisianna for that matter,those people dont play and prison time in that state, which is what they deserve, is true hard time chain gang material.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
For what its worth, an updated story on this from a New Orleans source..

New Orleans police seeking information about attack on Jindal aide

New Orleans police say that the incident began about 10:45 p.m. when a group of three to five men made "derogatory comments" to Bautsch and her boyfriend. When the man described as the male victim "turned toward" the group of men, at least one of the men struck him repeatedly. The woman "fell to the ground and screamed," the news release said.

Police released a description of one suspect, saying he was in his 20s, looked "dirty," and wore his hair in an auburn-colored ponytail. The man was 6 feet, 1 inch tall with a thin build, police said. He wore a light-colored T-shirt and dark pants.

Officers in the area responded and requested EMS assistance. The woman used her purse as a pillow while waiting for help. Once she was in the ambulance, the woman realized her purse was missing, the release said.

"NOPD is investigating the incident and we are refraining from further comment to allow them to fully investigate and ensure justice is done," Plotkin said Monday. "Our prayers are with Allee. She is a strong person and we are sure she will make a speedy recovery."

Police have not yet determined whether any surveillance cameras recorded the incident. While The Times-Picayune has requested a copy of the initial NOPD incident report, the news release stated that the report is not yet available.

Likely we'll know more in the coming days. But, it does appear they were attacked for some reason or other at this time.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The governor of Louisiana and the mayor of New Orleans were in fact Democrats when Katrina hit. THEY were the inept ones that left hundreds of school buses parked that could have been used to haul people out of there...etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join