It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Ties Grow As China Resists Iran Sanctions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

We are starting to see who the WW3 Axis powers are going to be. China, Russia, NK and most of the Islamic ME vs. The United States, SK, Japan, Israel and most of Europe.

Funny how Germany will be on the other side of this one.... Just saying....

Now we need a more catchy name instead of Axis Powers..... (Insert Catchy Name Here)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
japan is very near to china as though people dont know,,,,,, so they would be fools to align with west

[edit on 4/14/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Agreed. If U.S.A does attack Iran It would be North America and the EU vs. the rest of the world. If that happens I have a feeling the rest of the world will win that war. Or we all die from nuclear destruction.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Its a no brainer, iran is a defo no go, iran with oil rich deserts with whipped cream wont be like what happend in iraq be sure of that ..because super powers will fight.

sorry been to pub if u tried to read before, this is why i edit. but russia an china aint daft

[edit on 7/29/2011 by dashar]

[edit on 7/29/2011 by dashar]

[edit on 4/14/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

See I am not even that old. I wasn’t that old when the Gulf War started, so the feeling of a world war just seems so foreign to me if you understand where I am coming from. But like history has shown us, a major war is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Now we need a more catchy name instead of Axis Powers..... (Insert Catchy Name Here)

To use "Old Speak" Catchy name?

Eurasia and Eastasia

[edit on 14-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join