It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Yes, that's it. The Tea Partiers are infiltrating themselves. Riiight...

What does anyone in Canada know about the Tea Party movement?
Not much obviously based on your sarcastic post.

Don't get sucked into the left's "Anti-reason universe" where everyone has rights except those who actually make the economy run, people who blow up school buses are poor persecuted freedom fighters and police are all vicious criminals.

I have a few liberal friends, and one genuine leftist friend.. I keep telling him that I will make sure he gets double rations in "the camp". He thinks I'm joking.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Office 4256]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
So you DO think the guy in the OP is secretly a "Tea Party" supporter trying to make his own group look stupid.

Make up your mind man. Either way I've decided I don't care what your opinion is anymore.

No, I think you're either wilfully misunderstand my point, or you've proved it better than I ever could and now you're going to blame it on democratic operatives hijacking your account. But I supposed you won't get that reference either.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Or more likely, the Tea Party is pre-emptively trying to pass the blame for the stupid crap it's members routinely say in public hahaha. No one from the tea party could ever say anything ignorant and do something regrettable! It must be someone else!

Wow, so you think someone from the "Tea Party" is infiltrating their own gatherings and making themselves look stupid?

Did you even read the OP?

No, I'm saying they don't need to be infiltrated by anyone - they look stupid all on their own.

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

You could be the poster boy for stupid!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

So if you're not saying the guy is a "Tea Partier" that's crashing his own party to make his own group look stupid, then what is this supposed to mean?:

It's pretty convenient for the tea party to be able to point to invisible enemies out to make them look ridiculous whenever something embarrassing happens or someone says something dumb.

What is an "invisible enemy"? Someone who posts publicly encouraging deception at these events, staging a false image of the protesters? You're never going to respond to the guy in the OP at all, are you?

No, you know what, you're right man. Everything you say totally makes sense. I guess I should have just never stepped into this pile of you know what...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

I responded (sarcasticly) to a thread called MadHatters coming out.
I was confused by their stance . Could some Tea Partier help me out?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ahhh, this could all possibly be a hoax or a prank.

Read here.

Also, here's a piece on the man himself.

Um, are you getting the idea that this is just an adult class clown having a good laugh at the teabaggers’ expense?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You know what you're never see this on? The news.

To the people who believe this is a hoax:
I have a feeling this was a real idea at one point, now the site has become a parody of itself. You can look at their website...however I don't have much doubt it was a legitimate idea at one point in time, now it will be twisted to show how "stupid" (and some of them are, but not all, or even most) Tea partiers are. It was/is a win-win for the creator of the idea.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All I know is that a couple of years ago, dissent was the highest form of patriotism. Now dissent gets you labeled as a homophobic racist terrorist.

Feed after it has gone through the digestive tract of a male cow!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
With the coming spate of domestic terrorism in the US the Tea party movement , its associates and militias will become very vulnerable to infiltration by the perpetrators . Failure to heed the warning signs now can only lead to dire consequences later on .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well maybe when they are running their covert Ops they will find some inner truths there parents did not instill in them. It is sad but true I think many on the other side just follow because it is all they know. And think change at any cost is a good thing.

The funniest part is the people that are using them to enact the change will only need them for as long as it takes. And when they have what they want the pawns they are using will be cast under the wheels of a bus. Because they will only want change for so long and when they dont.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
after thinking about it, nothing could be better for the tea party movement. if anything negative happens with this information out in the media before the protest, everything that goes wrong will be blamed on the dems/libs.

the tea parties get off scott free. even if they kill a few of them. yeah prolly a great idea.

go for it,, try to mess up the protest, all you will do is fuel the fire..

have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
To all

I suggest you ignore trolls like ZombieOctopus and Destiny Of Souls. They are just trying to incite and derail the argument.

My question is, why? What possible reason could these groups have for disrupting an honest gathering of American citizens with legitimate concerns? The Tea Parties are made up of a cross section of all segments of America. They share common concerns of excessive goverment spending and uncontrolled goverment growth and taxation, among other things. All Americans are represented in the Tea Parties.

What possible agenda could these rabble-rousers have?

ETA: Fyi, Sarah Palin is scheduled to be in Boston on the 14th, on the Boston Common, from 10AM till 3PM.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by mishigas]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
All I know is that a couple of years ago, dissent was the highest form of patriotism. Now dissent gets you labeled as a homophobic racist terrorist.

Feed after it has gone through the digestive tract of a male cow!

That's because now we have a "black" president. Oppose the "black" president and you're a racist, etc.

They forget to mention his dad has arab in him and his mother was white.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
You know what you're never see this on? The news.

To the people who believe this is a hoax:
I have a feeling this was a real idea at one point, now the site has become a parody of itself. You can look at their website...however I don't have much doubt it was a legitimate idea at one point in time, now it will be twisted to show how "stupid" (and some of them are, but not all, or even most) Tea partiers are. It was/is a win-win for the creator of the idea.

I was going to post about this, but I found this thread.

The source I was going to use was linked to from the aol news.

Here's that link:

www.politicsdaily.com...|main|dl1|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politics daily.com%2F2010%2F04%2F13%2Fcrash-the-tea-party-rallies-planned-nationwide-on-thursday%2F

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pewbert
after thinking about it, nothing could be better for the tea party movement. if anything negative happens with this information out in the media before the protest, everything that goes wrong will be blamed on the dems/libs.

the tea parties get off scott free. even if they kill a few of them. yeah prolly a great idea.

even if they kill a few of them. yeah prolly a great idea.

Perhaps it's this sort of violent thinking that will bring the heat on the TPM as well it should. I would think that winning the hearts and minds and converting them to your cause would be a much better idea than killing them. Just a thought.

If the TPM wants to be taken seriously; it should weed out all the violent wing nuts and replace them with intelligent, committed patriots. Contrary to popular right wing conservative attitudes; there are plenty of patriots on the left that want this country back on course. But the right needs a scapegoat to focus their hate on....huh?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
More news of the Dems trying to discredit the Tea Party.

New Hampshire Democrats are engaged in a statewide search for liberal activists willing to attend so-called tea parties on Thursday and carry signs expressing racist or fringe sentiments, a Democratic source with knowledge of the effort tells NowHampshire.com.

According to the source, who sought anonymity for fear of reprisals, the Dems’ last minute scramble reflects a growing obsession among party leaders that they need to discredit the tea party movement soon or it will overwhelm them come the November election.

www.nowhampshire.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The tea party started off on the right note, now i pay no attention to it. An utter disaster i must say, i would think many ATS members who supported it in the beginning can see this and will be glad to see the back of it and a new movement made. This movement being more careful in it's approach and not allowing the MSM to devour it's principles,credibility and spreading the sort of messages that attracts the wrong sort of people. Oh and i disagree with any sort of infiltration like the web page suggests and promotes, just to make that clear. If these people dislike the tea party then they should show up in their own group to debate and protest against their message, cowardly tactics like this are shameful.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
The tea party started off on the right note, now i pay no attention to it.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Solomons]

It started off on a great note but unfortunately people on both the right and the left have hijacked it to their own ends. The Democrats were horrified of it so they started screaming racism while the Republicans saw it as a useful tool to inject their propaganda and try to steer it in the direction they wanted it to go.

The true patriot will vote against any and all incumbents because they are all full of crap and need to lose their jobs!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I seen this article posted on freedom works WEEKS ago. Thanks to DICK ARMEY and his IRANIAN TERRORIST FRIENDS that he loves to lobby for!!!

TARP money to fortune 500 companies...yep...HE LOBBIED FOR THEM TOO!!

THANKS DICK ARMEY!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
April 15th...Americans take to the streets! Thanks Dick Armey! What a true patriot!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join