It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The theory that aliens are angels/demons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthofyah12
These Angels are spirit beings they were to live forever spirits don't die (men don't have spirits in them we have souls big difference) but because of there rebellion they will die as a man does this is part of there punishment which is the Lake of fire.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by truthofyah12]

I don't know if you believe the bible, but if men don't have spirits, what does this verse mean?

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7 "Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return to God who gave it."

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Yes I believe in the bible from cover to cover. Men do not have spirits that scripture you used, It should have been soul if translated correctly like

Gen 2:7 And the Most High Yah formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

As you can see from here men have the breath of life which gives us our soul and once we dies the breath we have returns to the creator like ecclesiastics verse you posted says until the 1st or 2nd resurrection

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of Yah and of Messiah, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Ecc 3:19 For that which befall the sons of men befall beasts; even one thing befall them: as the one die, so die the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

the dead don't know anything because they are unconscious but spirits which angels have don't die and neither did the nephilim who became the demons because they have spirits you can read my previous post from book of Enoch.

Hope this helps. I will try to answer any questions you ask, Please just have an open mind and not have the answer already decided before you ask a question

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Some angels can change from spirit to flesh this is the power that they have not all though some are limited and can not change to look like a man this is found in the Book of Enoch

When they change to men they have the same exact dna that we have so yes they would have reproductive organs as do we. If they wanted to mate with each other which we would be an abomination as well they could but they can not reproduce unless they do with human women. Just like men can mate with each other but can't reproduce.

Here is a description of one kind of angel coming to Daniel.

Dan 10:5 then I lifted my eyes and looked and saw a certain man dressed in linen, whose loins were girded with gold of Uphaz!
Dan 10:6 And his body was like beryl, and his face like the appearance of lightning, and his eyes like torches of fire, and his arms and feet like polished bronze in appearance, and the sound of his words like the sound of a crowd.

Now he said this was a man initially. But this wasn't a man it was a messenger or an Angel as most people know them

Hope this helps

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Some angels can change from spirit to flesh this is the power that they have not all though some are limited and can not change to look like a man this is found in the Book of Enoch

When they change to men they have the same exact dna that we have so yes they would have reproductive organs as do we. If they wanted to mate with each other which we would be an abomination as well they could but they can not reproduce unless they do with human women. Just like men can mate with each other but can't reproduce.

So when angels take on human form, and have the exact same dna as humans, how did they produce any kind of extraordinary beings? Why weren't the offspring normal humans, since the dna was the exact same?

And, before they take on human form they are sexless right? So, why do they all become men, and not man or woman?

Next, if when we die our spirit or soul, whatever translation you choose, returns to god, how are we unconscious? Is our soul/spirit unconscious too when it returns to god?
[edit on 16-4-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

No, sorry, the post wasn't aimed at you, it was specifically aimed at SunisSon in this instance but can also servwe as a general note for many here in the forums.

I am not certain, but I believe the context and specific words used when Jesus spoke with Mary are telling her, more specifically, not to cling to him, not simply "don't touch me at all." She would have been overjoyed to have him back and would have "latched on" which would have been very tramatic to her when he did ascend to Heaven. That's how I take it anyway.

I believe it is the book of Ezekiel where the prophet describes something that many take as being evidence of a space ship of some kind. Many also think the metaphorical descriptions of some of the judgments in revelation are describing new technologies that somebody is going to let loose. Again, I'm not wholly convinced, but the thought is out there and has some support.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykahel
I believe it is the book of Ezekiel where the prophet describes something that many take as being evidence of a space ship of some kind.

There's that, and there's the "chariot of fire" that Elijah was taken up in, and the "star" that the wisemen followed to Bethlehem. Stars don't move and then stop over a certain location by the way, and if the holy spirit inspired the author to write that, well it should have known this.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

So when angels take on human form, and have the exact same dna as humans, how did they produce any kind of extraordinary beings? Why weren't the offspring normal humans, since the dna was the exact same?

And, before they take on human form they are sexless right? So, why do they all become men, and not man or woman?

Next, if when we die our spirit or soul, whatever translation you choose, returns to god, how are we unconscious? Is our soul/spirit unconscious too when it returns to god?

my best interpretation is that the 'sons of God' mentioned in Genesis took human bodies; as mentioned earlier, and were attracted to the 'daughters of men' and gave in to their temptations, producing angel/human hybrids, Nephilim, the 'mighty men of old'

I think angels have a physical form/manifestation but are sexless (Jesus said in the afterlife there will be no marriage, 'as the angels')
no reason an angel can't appear as a female
I think these manifestations are only temporary, whereas the 'sons of God' reference was to a fixed incarnation (like buying a car instead of renting one)

when we die I believe our spirits 'sleep', or go to a resting place (Abraham's Bosom) to await future resurrection. many OT verses say a person died and 'slept with his fathers'.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes I believe in the bible from cover to cover. Men do not have spirits that scripture you used, It should have been soul if translated correctly like

Really? So what are you, a bible scholar? So this is a mistranslation, then? I wonder, how can you tell which parts of the bible are translated properly, and which not? How do you determine that? And if you believe the bible from cover to cover, how can you not believe the passage you believe to be mistranslated? Isn't that a contradiction?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwynniver

how can you tell which parts of the bible are translated properly, and which not?

Indeed, how? This requires "faith". Faith in the man that translated it.

Scripture, along with the rest of our historical record, has been compromised, since people with agendas have re-written it over and over.

You can place your faith with just about any organization/translation/ideology but that's all it's going to be, as long as we're kept guessing about what it was originally supposed to say.

Just hope you bet on the right horse.

[edit - tags]

[edit on 4/18/2010 by Teratoma]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Actually, there is a very interesting movie titled "The Star of Bethlehem" that explains in great detail what the stars were doing during both the night of Jesus birth and death.

The working theory, that seems to be quite plausible, is that the star was actually the planet Jupiter. Planets were often considered "wondering stars." It was not just the bright "star" that got the wise men's attention though, it was the movements it had.

Jupiter is considered the 'King planet" because of it's size. It moved very closely to the star named Regulus, also meaning royal or king. The King of planets came into close contact with the king of stars. This happened about once every 12 years, so no big deal.

The big deal was that Jupiter actually moved around the star three times before moving on. The number three, as I am sure you know, often signifies completeness or perfection among the religious and superstitious. The king of planets had effectively crowned the king of stars.

The movie and the site go into much deeper detail about what was going on, but its a great resource and explanation for what was going on.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Aren't angels/demons spirit beings? If so, how do they build their flying machines? How can they touch the material to build these machines if they themselves are intangible beings?

Yes, they are "spirit beings" in that they live in a different dimension from us. The dimension depends on the race, from what I understand. Such beings have no need for flying machines.

If they don't build them, but manifest them instead, do they have the kind of power to create things like the biblical god? If so, aren't they gods themselves and not really "messengers" as the bible says?

Some of these beings have been known as "gods" in different theologies. They would not be the Creator God.

The book of enoch talks about the angels that fell and how they came down and taught man many things such as astronomy, metalurgy, medicine, agriculture, etc. If that's the case, why would angels know how to do those things? Did they practice those skills in heaven? If so, why would they need to know about astronomy, agriculture, math, medicine, metalurgy, etc. in heaven? What would be the need?

They have superior knowledge due to their existence in a higher dimension. It seems that there is not a "blockage" of information in higher dimensions, from what I understand. They probably came to help humans advance.

If they are tangible beings, which seems to be the case since they can be killed such as in ufo crashes, doesn't that mean that they aren't spirit beings? And if they can be killed, doesn't that rule out them being angels/demons as in the biblical sense?

Well, they're not really tangible if you think of the higher dimensional being as being the "soul." The physical body is the "space suit" they manifest so that they can interact with this dimension. Again from what I understand, a being (or soul) from a higher dimension cannot be killed while it is in this dimension. It may be possible to kill it in its home dimension, though. Think of it like this: if you die in your dream, you don't really die. But if someone comes & stabs you in your sleep, you will die.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I did not know that this theory was already being debated. I wrote a paper on aliens a few years back in which I said that, in my opinion ,they were demons.

In their pursuit to deceive us, they have done away with the horns and wings and replaced them with sexy lycra suits and fancy crafts. But they are still the same demons that have plagued mankind for centuries.

I am comfortable with that theory as it offers a good explanation of why UFOs are so elusive - one moment you see them and the next they're gone. They seem to materialise and then disappear, and you can never catch them.

I really think that people should keep an open mind about the demon/alien theory. For alien abduction read demonic possession. I have an interest in UFO hunting mainly because it confirms that our skies are full of moving inteligent beings. All part of the fabric of the universe.

As for Aliens being angels, I doubt angels would manifest is this way. They would not deceive and instead they would probably manifest in some more divine way.

I have heard of people who can summon a UFO at will. All I can say to them is that they better run and run fast. They have already established an evil connection. My own policy is to ground myself firmly when investigating UFO. This means not to go hunting too often

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwynniver
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Angels and demons are more than creatures with wings, though I doubt if angels and demons all have those. They are also symbols of good and evil.
Comparing aliens with angels and demons is also judging them morally.

You are quite correct, they always dont show their wings.
But you can get amalgamated physically with an angel of opposite sex for life.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
How is it that truth becomes theory?
Allen J. Hynek even came to the conclusion.

They are demonic. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. This is the truth, accept it
or be a fool. The choice is yours.

crowdedskies

I did not know that this theory was already being debated. I wrote a paper on aliens a few years back in which I said that, in my opinion ,they were demons.

The Bible can tell you quite a bit about their power to assume a pleasing shape. It makes use of the word for shape interestingly enough.
(shapeshifter)

[edit on 10-5-2010 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join