It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The theory that aliens are angels/demons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwynniver

What are Angels by the standard human precession???

Beings with wings

Hold on a second!!!!

Some ET's do have wings

Thus comes the term shall we call it the humankind will always call Beings with wings Angels. Until a glorious day will come when mankind will finally understand the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Angels and demons are more than creatures with wings, though I doubt if angels and demons all have those. They are also symbols of good and evil.
Comparing aliens with angels and demons is also judging them morally.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

I don't believe lucifer rebelled, not like he chose it. He got too big for his boots. He was so beautiful he thought he was greater than God. Then he was kicked out. No choice. How he went "bad" i cannot answer. And any and all questions following, like did God plan that i can also not answer.
Fair enough.

If you don't like my theories/opinions fine. Give me facts to chew, but i have yet to find a more coherent theory to explain the interaction betwen spirit and flesh. Your suggestion that i'm guessing/parroting and totally clueless is neither friendly nor IMHO justified. As surprising as it may be, i believe it's an origional thought (of mine).

I was a christian for about 22 years. I talked about spirit, and spiritual things. I can tell you now, I have no idea what a spirit even is. I've never seen one that I know of, or talked with one, or touched one. You talk about spirits and spiritual things as well. Do you know what a spirit is, what it looks like, how it operates? Or do you only have opinions?

I agree that I was being mean when I said you don't know what you're talking about in dealing with how angels/demons operate. Maybe you do know and it's just over my head.

Now you're sitting there chipping at my answers, but aren't contributing. I cannot answer each and every question you invent in answer, which is what you're doing. Surely you have your own ideas on how these things work? Or are you happy merely sowing confusion? (and fear)

Am I sowing confusion? It isn't on purpose. Yes, I do have questions for your answers as this is a conversation. That's what happens in conversations. Sometimes when I receive an answer from someone, it brings up more questions, that's all. I don't expect you to have all the answers, but I do like making people think, and I like it when people make me think.

I have an idea on this spiritual thing. My idea is maybe it isn't spiritual/supernatural things, but advanced beings who use technology to do things that seem supernatural to us, just like our technology today would seem like supernatural things to those who lived just 200 years ago. And yes I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

For instance the torment of my avatar. having something come for you at night, surely suffices to be DEMON LIKE!

I take it you have had a lot of experience with demons then? You make such a bold statement, I expect you to be an expert on the subject, then.
I disagree with you, but I suppose the sarcasm made that clear.
The reason why we THINK we are visited more frequently at night, is because our relaxed state makes us a lot more perceptive. Visitations by eigher ' aliens' or entities happen during the daytime as well, but there is a lot more distraction.
YOU associate nightly visitations with fear. I take it you are afraid of the dark? I can think of no other reason why a visit at night would scare you otherwise.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

You're post was wonderfully thoughtful! Much of the points you made were fledgling ideas I've had as some time or the other, but i never was smart enough to tie them all together.

Talking about cloning, i was in this wonderful bookstore called Peace of Mind in Tulsa Oklahoma, it seems so out of place compared to all the churches around here, and as i was walking near a shelf of books, one fell infront of me. it was simply titled "Black Magick"

anyways there was a chapter regarding the practice of growing fetuses in jars and animating them using sacred techniques brought from beings from beyond, wether they were refering to demons, or as you postulate so eloqeuntly, aliens of some kind.

it also stated that these fetuses that were subsequently animated were 'marked' as the servants of said beings.

i'll go into my library and see if i can find the author of that book. it was an extremely old book.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Ok. I get where you're coming from. peace!

WRT spirits. Getting past "church-specific dogma" is step 1. Getting your own head straight, well it's the rest of the journey.

If i told you that i have seen demons, and spirits, good, bad and indifferent. If i tell you have battled with them. If i tell you i have chased them out my house, on different occasions. Once, the "door" in was a visitor we had had, who left hair behind on the couch. Once we had vacuumed up the hair, and sprayed it with holy water, the hair BURNED.
I sprayed tap water on hair and it burned as if in fire. Smelled too.
If i tell you these you may very well dismiss me as deluded. Honestly, i'd feel better if i thought i was deluded to.

All i can say i this is my personal subjective experience, which i've examined and compared to what others have said and written.

Its a fight between matter centred universe and spirit centred universe.

If you apply the angels are aliens theory, you lose morality entirely. (!)
If you apply the aliens are angels theory, then you lose a lot of questions wrt intent and abilities.

There is nothing yet that aliens have done that could not have been done by demons. But accepting aliens does not answer many questions relating to demons. Also, aliens have nothing to gain from us, demons do.

The WHY of aliens still remains unanswered. The why of angels and demon is fairly well reported in the "spiritual" views. You see, if you look at man, probably the most difficult thing to fathom is intent, and the morality behind the action. Currently we live in a world where morals are completely ignored. If you accept that morality is the highest human "level", above thought and reason, then spirits with intent become highly relevant. If you believe that the universe is material only, and what happens in your heart is irrelevant, then aliens become more "logical".

The only proofs we have of anything "outside" human evolution, is knowledge that has been implemented. Both in the bible (nephelim) and alien reports claim to have conferred this knowledge to men. The workings of the planets and seasons etc, are pieces of knowledge that we know mankind had before he had any reasonable way of learning it himself. Obsevation alone cannot account for knowing the number of Jupiter's moons. The mayan long count i think is enough evidence of "strangely collated information".

I have to admit though, that when i look at the matter centered world around me, i don't like it very much. Too many unhappy people, there's my clue. Mankind alone is more than JUST matter.

Perhaps if i saw a UFO i would change my opinion, but as per my current views, even if i saw one it wouldn't shake my foundations. IMHO ufo's are illusions. I would call my "demons" illusions too, but illusions don't throw things.

*smoke break*

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

If i told you that i have seen demons, and spirits, good, bad and indifferent. If i tell you have battled with them. If i tell you i have chased them out my house, on different occasions. Once, the "door" in was a visitor we had had, who left hair behind on the couch. Once we had vacuumed up the hair, and sprayed it with holy water, the hair BURNED.
I sprayed tap water on hair and it burned as if in fire. Smelled too.
If i tell you these you may very well dismiss me as deluded. Honestly, i'd feel better if i thought i was deluded to.

Too bad we can't all have these experiences, and try to come to some concrete conclusion as to what had been witnessed.

If you apply the angels are aliens theory, you lose morality entirely. (!)

How so?

There is nothing yet that aliens have done that could not have been done by demons.

I wouldn't know, I don't know what powers demons are supposed to have, and how they've aquired said powers.

Also, aliens have nothing to gain from us, demons do.

What do demons have to gain from us?

Originally posted by harryhaller Currently we live in a world where morals are completely ignored.

How is the time we live in different than any other time in history as far as morality is concerned?

The only proofs we have of anything "outside" human evolution, is knowledge that has been implemented. Both in the bible (nephelim) and alien reports claim to have conferred this knowledge to men. The workings of the planets and seasons etc, are pieces of knowledge that we know mankind had before he had any reasonable way of learning it himself. Obsevation alone cannot account for knowing the number of Jupiter's moons. The mayan long count i think is enough evidence of "strangely collated information".
I agree.

I have to admit though, that when i look at the matter centered world around me, i don't like it very much. Too many unhappy people, there's my clue. Mankind alone is more than JUST matter.

Not too sure what you mean by that. Are you saying that because mankind is unhappy, that means we are more than just atoms and particles put together in a certain way? What about other animals that show emotion? Are they something more as well?

Perhaps if i saw a UFO i would change my opinion, but as per my current views, even if i saw one it wouldn't shake my foundations. IMHO ufo's are illusions. I would call my "demons" illusions too, but illusions don't throw things.

Are you saying a demon threw something? Is that the power it has is to throw things? Did you see the actual demon? If so, can you describe its features? Did it talk to you? If so, did it speak plain english? Sorry for the questions, this is fascinating stuff and I want to know more.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi Hydroman,

reply to post by Hydroman

Aren't angels/demons spirit beings?

Yes and No among other (for humans seemingly) magical materials/things as well.

To answer this question one must understand who they are referring to exactly, there are many many different kinds of ET's that interact an all kinds of levels. Not necessarily all with humans but with many other channels/stations similar to 3D-zone earth/school/life/reality...

The world people live in is not as physical/solid as one can imagine/perceive and it's the mind that is specifically designed/setup to perceive it in such a way according to the level of one's perception/intelligence/awareness/consciousness. (Merely words to humans to better explain describe things according to their current level of understanding/perception/awareness.

Is it real? Sure it's real, it's as real as it gets for someone who never remembers or has experienced anything else since birth when their soul memories were unplugged (for the most part, some and depending) (But most will never remember unless for reason/purpose and all things have a reason/purpose)

To better answer if ET's are spirit or physical one must first understand what physical really is and what spirit really is.

This will open one's mind to what kind of reality the 3D-zone Earth life school/experience one currently occupies.

Computers are not only great for communication but they are also metaphorically/symbolic of the entire world system/structure-they reveal many hidden meanings/truths within them about the world and reality in which one currently resides/occupies whether one sees it/realize it or not.

If so, how do they build their flying machines?

When someone talks about "They" they are referring to zillions of ET's so one must define who they mean when they refer to "They."

Angels or Demons are only two words defined by man according to their current level of understanding/belief/knowledge/perception.

Aliens/ET's are both merely human words for humans to better understand something and put definition/meaning behind something.

Alien meaning (Not from around that place) ET's "Not of the world or non-terrestrial in origin"

There are "INFINITE" such beings that exist outside the confines of Earth so in referring to "They" you might want to think in terms of stars that exist out in the Universe, there are "INFINITE" stars all differing in size/brightness so are ET"s differing in current state of "Soul" level/awareness/consciousness- Experiencing!

Simply putting it, how do humans create seemingly real vehicles in earth's physical illusion reality that is basically like a 3D holographic simulation computer program game they live in and occupy (Metaphorically Speaking)... They simply manufacturer a variety of different cars with different shapes and sizes and so do ET's have their own technology and some of them do not need to create their technology but they GROW their technology. The light ships in some much higher realms/dimensions/existences (Label/Define it what you will) are organic in material- and alive in the same way a homosapien rides on a horse but far beyond one's understanding/capability/level to fully grasp/understand/comprehend such things. Imagine a fully conscious/aware intelligent space craft - Light Ship that can interact/communicate with you and it does everything all on it's own and might even just be smarter than you.

How can they touch the material to build these machines if they themselves are intangible beings?

In the same way that humans interact with/touch material within a station/channel/dimension (call it what you will) even though everything is nothing but empty space and a simulated holographic seemingly real world-But yet for homosapiens currently experiencing the school/test/Game of Life- it's very very real!

Do they have factories where they build these machines?

If I was say too much it would be too unbelievable because of how it would sound so simply putting it yes there are zillions of planets out there with similar worlds as Earth with technology similar to Earth and factories/manufacturing and so on etc. etc. etc.

If they don't build them, but manifest them instead, do they have the kind of power to create things like the biblical god?

Some don't need ships or craft to travel and they do it through conduits/wormholes/vortexes (Thought Transfer) 1 location to another and those beings are on much higher levels of existence constructed of incomprehensible type vessels/bodies/vehicles but they also have the capability to jump out of those incomprehensible vessels/bodies/vehicles and take on other less density/channel/station/dimension forms (Call it what you will) and so they take on form as physical as any human if they wanted to yet at the same time they could also transcend and walk through Earth 3D-zone material world brick walls- as a homosapien walks through smoke or fog. It all depends on who "They" exactly are as previously mentioned there are "INFINITE" beings out there in existence and "BEYOND" where there's always a "BEYOND."

Buzz Light Year Had It Right!
TO INFINITY & BEYOND!

If so, aren't they gods themselves and not really "messengers" as the bible says?

What is a God? How does one define God?
Human words and unapplicable in the long run where there's no such thing as long from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there's no such thing as greater/lesser/higher/lower. There's no such thing as "MOST HIGH" or "MOST LOW" as it cannot exist within "INFINITY" or there would be a "TOP" and "BOTTOM" and Limit- placing and Ending to existence. If there was an ending that would mean there was a beginning and "INFINITY" cannot exist within the confines of limits within Beginning and Ending. There was never a beginning and there will never be an ending - if one could only truly/remember and have the veil/curtain drawn from this seemingly real/illusional reality 3D-zone school/life/experience (Call it what you will). It does blow the mind away for those who really try to grasp it and how can someone blame them because it truly is mind blowing stuff to ponder.

The book of enoch talks about the angels that fell and how they came down and taught man many things such as astronomy, metalurgy, medicine, agriculture, etc. If that's the case, why would angels know how to do those things?

Why does man know how to do those things? Exchange-of technology/Eternal progression/Evolution/Learning/Growing/Achieving (call it whatever you will) just human words to homosapiens really in the long run where there's no such thing as long.

Did they practice those skills in heaven? If so, why would they need to know about astronomy, agriculture, math, medicine, metalurgy, etc. in heaven? What would be the need?

What is Heaven? How does one define Heaven?
There are "INFINITE" amounts of such types of existences/channels/stations/realms/dimensions (Call it what you will)
Some do not need all the kiddie coloring books because they are on an entirely new level and can create/design things via - IMAGINATION/THOUGHT/DESIGN- If they think it and IT WILL COME!

Open the mind to this perhaps where DREAMS MAY COME and DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

DREAM A DREAM and CREATE anything you want!
There are some places that are beyond all human understanding/indescribable/incomprehensible to the mortal/temporal/finite- body/mind!

What more can I say, Dreams Do Come True and will someday for You!

It is a small world after all!

Dream a Dream, Create Anything You Want===> IMAGINATION!

Some experience their favorite movie, fantasy but it's all very very real and 3D plus they play out any character they want and guess what nobody ever gets hurt because there is no PAIN only pure/bliss/Joy as they reside-outside the confines of 3D-zone earth- duality/simulation where there is only "Good" Things according to what they decide/imagine/think/choose and "Souls" on that level share and share alike! I have to stop right there.

If they are tangible beings, which seems to be the case since they can be killed such as in ufo crashes, doesn't that mean that they aren't spirit beings?

Some are some aren't and some are incomprehensible in material/type/shape/energy/manifestation to the homosapien finite/level of understanding/comprehension- body/mind. (Just words to humans based on their current level of understanding/knowledge/awareness/perception.)

And if they can be killed, doesn't that rule out them being angels/demons as in the biblical sense?

What is killed? How does on define killed?
Nothing ever really dies but humans cannot kill ET's not of this world unless by design and allowed meant/intended to nor can they kill humans. (vice-versa) But then again nobody ever really dies so what is kill? "Illusion" It's what people do not know or the "unknown" for those who cannot remember. I guess it can be scary to someone that does not really know where they are going upon leaving the flesh.I wonder why it's setup like that? Nudge-

Now, what if these angels/demons that the biblical people saw were actually ALIENS, and not the other way around?

Because they are one and the same and Angels/Demons are only words for humans to better understand/interpret/relate with define something.

Aliens/ET's/God/Gods/Demons/Angels/Entities/Ghosts/Poltergeist/Vampire/Dracula/Monster etc. etc. etc.

They are all ET's and some Terrestrial but homosapien 3D-zone minds cannot see/perceive or pick up on them as they reside on say channel 12 while the humans on Earth reside on channel 11 the only difference is channel 12 can interact even merge/experience channel 11 while channel 11 cannot interact/merge or interact with channel 12 unless those within Channel 12 decide to allow/bring/take even (abduct) (Call it what you will) or take someone into Channel 12- but always by reason/purpose with motive/intention and always by INFINITE design because all things were meant/intended to occur/happen how they are happening whether anyone realizes it/sees it or not from an "INFINITE" perspective.

They found out later that the tribal people thought that the airplane was a god because it was feeding them.

Homosapien vehicles/vessels/containers/bodies are- being fed all the time unknowingly by such entities/angels/demons/aliens but you minds well call them for what they really are - ET's.

There are both sides to the equation and some are obviously on a more higher awareness/spiritual- level than others while others are working on that part like homosapien/humans. There are also some humans having problems with treating other humans in a good way so in this "LIGHT" - some ET's are not so nice while others are but "NOBODY" interacts with the students on planet Earth/School life unless with reason/purpose and by "INFINITE" design.

Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

There is nothing to "FEAR" for those who have come to the realization of who and what they truly are...

INFINITY comes to mind!

Infinity and You!

SHARE YOUR INFINITE LOVE & LIGHT!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Holy # that was a lot of info. Is there any way to verify what you just stated? I mean, how can you know if what you stated is truth?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Um, if i could give these experiences away i would. My great desire is to never have another, unlikely though.

Concrete conclusion, things do go bump in the night.

See spirit vs matter. Matter based reality does not account for morality.

You need to do some research. Vampires in myth carry a lot of demon related folklore.

Our energy. Our life-force. Our blood as symbolic of that life force. (see vampires)

It isn't. In fact where we are today sounds remarkably like pre-flood, sodom, Jerusalem circa year 0, dark ages, middle ages, etc.

I agree.
Progress

Our society equates happiness with material wealth. It doesn't work (or am i wrong?). The only reason this thinking perpetuates is because of the vast amount of energy being poured into the system to maintain it.
I'm saying that equating us as atoms is not accurate, and excluding morality as a factor reduces any real unerstanding of us. Mankind is far more than the sum of the parts.

Animals, big set of questions there. Simply put (IMHO) animals do not have access to higher consciousness like morality. An animal can never do wrong. Because it is instinct based, it doesnt have to agonise over killing a rabbit. Similarly, it would never kill a rabbit because it's having a bad day.

Yes objects moved. Most randomly, although i had to duck once for a set of keys that were on a hook against a wall. At one point it sounded like the next room had been picked up and was being shaken.

Ok, i saw a "form" ... it was not grounded, but appeared about halfway between floor and ceiling. It had colours, wasn't only black, dark greens and reds and blues, kinda like puke after too many different coloured sambuccas (don't ask), it had a head like form on top. I didn't look to closely at that bit. (no, really)

Not talking no. Imagine a crazy man with an axe, he wouldn't "talk" to you. Even if he was screaming about his wife and job and kids, you wouldn't pay attention, you'd be more focused on just getting him out, fast.

Go back to my post about energy as water. For vapour to affect solid takes a LOT of vapour. It is possible though.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi Hydroman,

Originally posted by Hydroman
reply to post by ET_MAN

Holy # that was a lot of info. Is there any way to verify what you just stated? I mean, how can you know if what you stated is truth?

Only you can figure that out.

Use your "HEART" and always follow your "HEART."

Religions Of The World, The Bigger Picture!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jackalope_hunter

Thank you. I've been carrying that theory around for many years and came up with it mostly myself. I've posted about it before, but was surprised to learn a couple of years ago that UFO researcher Raymond Fowler has a book in which he says the same thing about the Grays actually being the very human fetuses they abduct.

In this theory, there is no "hybrid" program, because the 'aliens' have no corporeal DNA of their own to blend with ours. They could be blending it with the other lifeforms found here, but perhaps they're just manipulating it to make monsters. If you are aware of the alleged UFO/Bigfoot connection, then perhaps Bigfoot is the same thing. A more rugged version of the 'alien avatar', designed for trucking around in places the frail little grays don't do so well in. Of course this is conjecture but take a Gray and stand him next to a Sasquatch. Now put a pure human in between and you have a perfect
'missing link'.

Your mention of what is known as a "homunculus" is spot-on with what I'm talking about. Regardless of origin and intent, it appears that something outside of our 'realm' wants in, and is using the citizens inside to open doors from within.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Man, as soon as angels and demons are mentioned somebody comes out of mom's basement to bash the Christians, their God, and their holy book. real mature there, real mature.

To answer your question in part, I think it is because we misunderstand the spiritual. People consider ghosts/angels/demons to be spiritual, yet it is acceptable that they move objects around the room, open/shut doors, make the floor boards creek, and have interaction with all kinds of physical things.

In the Bible, the angels that came down often took the form of a man, and even ate among people and interacted with the physical in many ways. Jesus, when resurrected, was in a new spiritual body. You could still touch it, and he ate with his disciples. He also was no longer limited in physical ways though, as was seen by his appearing in a room where the only entrance was locked. Also consider his ascension.

We often think the spiritual means that there is nothing tangible. If this was the case, we could never see or here them, and so all claims of seeing or hearing ghosts/angels/demons would be impossible.

Spiritual beings are tangible, they just are not limited by the physical properties of this earth.

I have wondered if there may be a connection between angels and aliens, though its not something I am near convinced of.

I hope this post was somewhat enlightening or at the least thought provoking.

God Bless.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykahel
Man, as soon as angels and demons are mentioned somebody comes out of mom's basement to bash the Christians, their God, and their holy book. real mature there, real mature.

Who are you speaking to there? If you're talking to me, I have my own house and family. And my house does infact have a basement.

To answer your question in part, I think it is because we misunderstand the spiritual.

I really believe that too.

Also consider his ascension.

Which ascension? The first or second one? He told Mary M. not to touch him because he hadn't ascended to the father yet. Next thing you know, he tells Thomas to touch him. So somewhere in there he must have ascended to the father so he could be touched. Then he must have descended again, and again ascended once more for good, I suppose.

We often think the spiritual means that there is nothing tangible. If this was the case, we could never see or here them, and so all claims of seeing or hearing ghosts/angels/demons would be impossible. Spiritual beings are tangible, they just are not limited by the physical properties of this earth.

I can agree with that.

I have wondered if there may be a connection between angels and aliens, though its not something I am near convinced of.

Well, the things they do seem to be possible with advanced technology, instead of supernatural means. For example, there is a story about angels in Sodom and Gomorrah I believe where the angels did something to blind some people with a bright light. We can do the same thing today with our technology.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A lot of interesting post in this thread. Angels and demons are two separate entities this has to be understood first. Demons are the off spring of the fallen angels specifically the Watchers which were 200 and they slept with human women Genesis Ch 6 and the Book of Encoh Chapter VX sorry not a roman.

v 6 But you were formally spiritual (angels) living the eternal life and immortal for all generations of the world. v7 And therefore I have not appointed wives for you, for as the spiritual ones of the heaven the heaven is there dwelling. v 8 And now the giants who are produced from the spirits and flesh shall be called evil spirits (demons) upon the earth, and on earth shall be there dwelling. v 9 Evil spirits have proceeded from there bodies, because they are born from men and from the Holy Watchers is there beginning and primal origin , they shall be evil spirits on earth which were born upon the earth, on earth shall be there dwelling.

As you can see Demons are unable to leave the earth what they do is possess people they were born on earth so they are limited to earth. They are not aliens.

The Grays are Hybrid fallen angel creation they are basically drones these angels have always created abominations mixing DNA of different animals and even humans

The Annunaki etc and all these so called Gods of the past are Fallen Angels of course this is not what they told the people instead they said they were the creators of mankind which is a lie and they fell for it which so many do today and will do for sure when they return

Psalm 82 Psa 82:1 Yah standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Psa 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

These Angels are spirit beings they were to live forever spirits don't die (men don't have spirits in them we have souls big difference) but because of there rebellion they will die as a man does this is part of there punishment which is the Lake of fire.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

This placed is prepared for him because he is not there yet. Contrary to popular belief Satan does not dwell in hell nor do the angels who serve him. He was kicked out of the highest heaven were he dwelled with the most high Yah (who everyone calls god but that is not his name nor is that a name at all for that matter)

He still in Heaven which we call space because there are several levels of heaven and they use UFO's to travel through dimensions we call it technology but it's a part of who they are they are connected to these vehicle You can read ezekiel Ch1 great description of this.

A lot of people use Revelation Ch 12 to describe when satan was cast from heaven but what they fell to realize is that this is mentioned in revelation for a reason because this is not talking about his first fall this is a future event which has not yet to happen.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by truthofyah12]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It was not my intention for this post to be so long. These aliens are fallen angels but the ones people see those are hybrids servants basically doing the will of the angels who created them. The real Aliens as people call the Fallen angels they are not making there return fully until they have no choice because they be will cast down to earth and unable to ascend back and forth like they do now.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Once this happens there will be only 3 and a half years for him til his time is up and all the wicked who follow him

Hope this was a help to some.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think they idialize angels in ancient times like humans with wings, because they related the wings with the only animal that could fly (bird), and because that beings come from the sky they suppouse that they could fly like birds and had wings.

In what other way people from the era of jesus could explain a flying UFO, they didn't know airplanes, so they call them flying chariots, the only transporte they had in the time ...

Just think about it

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lalo_muniz

Excellent observation and since there have been so many paintings of angels as basically men with wings this is what the mainstream think they look like.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofyah12

I see you buy into the idea that angels are spirit beings and they mated with human women. I have questions about this. How do spirits and flesh mate? Do these angels have reproductive organs? If so, can they mate with each other? If not, why do they have reproductive organs? If they don't have reproductive organs, how did they produce offspring with flesh beings?

I'm sure I will have more questions when you answer those.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

In my theory (if you're keeping track of all the different ones) we could be looking at two different interpretations of the same event:

The angels, perfect spirit creatures, direct children of god could not control their lust for human chicks and physically did come into unto them and produced 'Nephilim' hybrid offspring.

The angels, perfect spirit blah blah blah, got bored with their jobs and started tinkering with man's genetic code.

Or perhaps some combination of both - many modern schools of though believe that the 'flood' pertains to a 'resetting' of the Matrix; where too much tampering with the system from beings on the 'outside' caused the system's designer to nearly wipe the whole slate clean.

This is what I believe maybe referred to in scripture; and may be what the whole book is about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join