It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan officials affirm: Obama 'son of this soil'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

In partying mood after election win, did African lawmakers say too much?

On the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly the day after Barack Obama was elected U.S. president, members of the African country's parliament celebrated "a Kenyan ruling the USA," calling Obama "a son of the soil of this country."

As WND reported, Kenyan MP James Orengo asked the nation's parliament only last month, "How could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

And while none of the comments made on Nov. 5, 2008, were quite so blatant in identifying Kenya as Obama's birthplace, the declarations nonetheless claimed the president-elect as a Kenyan.

"Could we allow … a Motion for Adjournment so that we could also continue the celebrations of having a Kenyan ruling the USA?" asked the MP for the Ikolomani Constituency, Dr. Boni Khalwale.

The mood on the floor of the Parliament was so raucous that day that an extended debate occurred on whether or not to call the session off to celebrate Obama's election victory. Several MPs were even reported missing, allegedly because they were still out partying.

Nominated MP Millie Odhiambo requested of the chair, "The president-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country. Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and fitting that the country which he originates from should show the same excitement, pomp and color. I, therefore, seek leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss the issue."

www.wnd.com...

Well well. It seems the CIA had better get to work to inform all these Kenyan politicians that their statements are "misinformed?"

I wonder why it is they insist Obama is a son of Kenya? Maybe because he IS??? The way his grandmother said he was, and the way his wife hinted he is, the way his forged BC hides that he probably is, and the way so many other people say he is?

Oh, excuse me. I forgot. They are just referring to his blood lineage. We all really know that he was born in Hawaii. My, it's time someone took a trip to Kenya and rewrote their history books! They've got it all wrong!

[edit on Tue Apr 13th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
OH GOD!
Here we go again!
You birthers are like Freddie Kruger, you just never die!
I hope that all you Obama haters enjoy todays circle jer*!
This whole subject has been debunked so many times it's not even funny.
I still think these threads are simply an attempt to propagandize ATS readers, I do not believe they are sincere attempts to debate anything. Just a concerted effort to smear Obama by the people that admittedly hate him.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, yeah... That seems to be the prevailing theory - that he was born in Kenya - save for the few irrational adoring fans that refuse to allow the gears of logic and reason to engage.

Here's what comes next... The obamtrons will cry for "proof" from you that he is NOT natural-born. They will claim his grandmother meant Obama's father, not Obama, despite the quote and a lack of further clarification. They will claim he has shown his BC when he hasn't, a Certification fo Live Birth was presetented and that is available to ANYONE in HI, regardless of where they were born - it merely states that you were born. Countless ad hominems having nothing to do with this will be hurled at you. Fallacious reasoning will abound in the form of red herrings, straw men, ad hoc, ergo propter hoc and non-sequiturs. And many others will respond with the brainless, "Who cares".

They will completely ignore that rationale that Obama could end the whole thing by releasing his BC. They will ignore the fact that he locked his entire life down and sealed every imaginable record. They will ignore how this continues to surface through countless claims. In toher words, they will act comepltely irrational. Hope you're ready for it.

Let the games begin!

Edited to add: That didn't take long^^^^^^ad hominems right out of the gate!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Well then maybe YOU should be the one to go to Kenya and tell all these high ranking people they are wrong! Maybe take with you his BC from Hawaii, and see what they say?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think that Obama was probably born in Kenya. I might even have believed him if he had just squashed all of this from the beginning, but instead he signed an E.O. stating he didn't have to release any documents concerning him, and he has spent over 2 million dollars to keep his stuff under-wraps. So this could be a dead issue, but Obama will just not show us his original B.C.
I WONDER WHY???

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So just to be clear...you trust the Kenyan officials more than you trust American/Hawaiian officals???

I see...that makes sense...hey...maybe we should get all our advice from Kenyan officials...since they are so trustworthy.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Is there any proof that Obama has spent 2 million dollars to keep things under wraps? I keep seeing that number thrown out there in the numerous threads about this topic. Where does it come from?

I'm just not sure there is any truth to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

As a matter of fact, I heard this so I did some research and found that he paid over 1 million, not 2.

"The political action committee 'Obama for America' paid $1,066,691.90 to the Perkins Coie law firm between Oct. 16, 2008 and March 30, 2009, to fight every request to release Obama's original birth records."

www.conservapedia.com...

link   

link   
Oh looky - SEE!?!? A non-sequitur and a request for proof! Right on schedule!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

you trust the Kenyan officials more than you trust American/Hawaiian officals???

I LOVE IRONY!!!!

Yeah, how's that trusting the good ole' US of A government these days?

You damn skippy I might just be inclined to believe a Kenyan official over the corrupter's on Captial Hill

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

a request for proof

OH NO...a request for PROOF???

What has the world come to...why can't we all just live in a world where you don't have to prove anything and everyone will believe you?

BTW...I'm 10 feet tall...just thought I'd let everyone know that. Please don't ask for proof...that would be silly

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Easy there Kozmo. I was just asking where the 2 million dollar figure comes from. I would also like to see Obamas original birth certificate so this can be put to rest but I am not holding my breath.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I think as the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA he should have to proof to us that he is eligible. We have to give up our SS cards, and other kinds of vital documents to work at MCDONALDS!!!! Why shouldn't he show us his...after all he works for us.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Wasn't directe at you... I heard the $2M figure myself.

Next, you can't prove a negative!
Besides, the burden of proof is upon HIM as he holds the job and it is a REQUIREMENT!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

WTF??? Double post - see below. So sorry!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Hmmmm.. You didn't learn any lessons from the last administration, eh?
I seemed to remember this little thingy about WMD in Iraq and all of those politicians coming out like a parade assuring all of us that they were there. Strange how we never actually found them though????

You're right, maybe we should just take our politicans word for everything - sounds like a great idea!

And since you are so BIG on needing PROOF... demand to see OBama's, not mine. I haven't any either way. The burden in ENTIRELY on him!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Anything from WorldNetDaily is a joke.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Please post in the ongoing discussion located here:

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

Closing duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics