It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking surveillance footage shows a deadly commando-style attack in the border state of Chihuahua

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Shocking surveillance footage shows a deadly commando-style attack in the border state of Chihuahua

www.azfamily.com

I saw this footage on the news and thought I would share it with you all. There is roving gangs in chihuahua mexico setting up roadblocks, then raiding homes nearby. The amount of violence in Mexico is getting Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and California on edge. Now the video appears (i am still wondering how???) they are getting bolder.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abclocal.go.com
www.foxnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Project 'Endgame'

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"A prominent southeast Arizona rancher likely was killed by an illegal immigrant, but there's no evidence to suggest there was any confrontation that led to the shooting, authorities said Monday"... Fox news

but the mayor of some small town says this "On Monday, the mayor of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico traveled to the University of Texas in Austin to discuss the violence that has plagued his city. But he says he's confident that his campaign to clean up his city, reform the police department and reclaim Juarez is working"

I read all the violence that is happening in Greece, Gaza, Africa....

"The CIA has always been the largest drug cartel in the world and needs places to import and then distribute their drugs - using private airports and flight training schools in the U.S. has become too hot and Panama is still too far away to be of much use" (from Voxel ATS thread)
"Illegal immigrants are being set-up to take the blame for the impending economic failure of the United State's - they are this nation's juden (from Voxel ATS thread)

I am wondering if we are being setup for something?????? what do you all think?

www.azfamily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-4-2010 by maddogron]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The US government doesn't give two craps about what's going on down on the border. This hardly even makes mainstream news. It's disgusting. And our troops are over there protecting us? Haha......I could care less about muslim terrorists when our borders are being ransacked by violent mexican drug cartels. Pretty soon this type of violence will spill over into the USA on a much wider scale. Phoenix is already the kidnapping capital of the country but there will be more violence.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
this is exactly why we need militias.

not the undercover federal run kind, but the every-person-who-lives-on-your-street kind.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

NO that's why we have a standing army and are taxed to death to support it. Obama and the US government and military leaders need to pull their head out of their arse quit fighting these worthless wars overseas and protect our homeland. All this talk about nuke threats/dirty bombs..............well then put the military on our border. A few Abrams and .50 cal machine guns will make any little illegal or drug cartel crapper think twice about crossing. Give shoot to kill orders for a few months and you'll solve this problem overnight.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

that would be nice wouldnt it? you folks keep sending your letters to obama then, let me know how that goes.i actually pay taxes for both a state and federal national guard.yet neither are being used.

meanwhile, back at the ranch, us folks on the border are still vulnerable. the militias are necessary even if they are only temporary

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

NO that's why we have a standing army and are taxed to death to support it. Obama and the US government and military leaders need to pull their head out of their arse quit fighting these worthless wars overseas and protect our homeland. All this talk about nuke threats/dirty bombs..............well then put the military on our border. A few Abrams and .50 cal machine guns will make any little illegal or drug cartel crapper think twice about crossing. Give shoot to kill orders for a few months and you'll solve this problem overnight.

Oh grow up!!! You know damn well that's never going to happen. We're alone to defend ourselves in our own damned country. The NWO has been dismantling world powers for a long time, and now it's our turn. It's too late to vote out the offenders, because all of the candidates are part of their secret club. We need to get used to it, these are the times when every town and city needs to become a fortress against the barbarians.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
this is exactly why we need militias.

not the undercover federal run kind, but the every-person-who-lives-on-your-street kind.

Militas are usually small, atleast in comparison to cartels
It would be slaughter on a massive basis if there was some sort of anti-drug cartel milita in mexico, what mexico needs is a stronger army, and a less corrupt government and police force, imo.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is terrible I can't understand why the USA insists on this open boarder policy. Violence on the boarders and basically unchecked immigration.

If that was Australia we'd already be at the boarders patrolling them ourselves just on the principal. Even the suggestion of raising immigration is enough to get the average Aussie foaming at the mouth.

To actually have this happening in your state/country must be mind infuriating to say the least.

I hope you get a sensible immigration policy soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This my friends is ridiculous. The one job, the most important job of the National Guard is to protect our civiilians on the homefront. I know they go overseas and relieve active duty military, but why aren't they being deployed to the border. It there is threat to civilian lives, and there is, then why aren't they armed and stationed to defend? We pay taxes to pay for the military and guard, so what's the problem?

Counties on the border being told to arm themselves. Are you kidding? Farmer John doing his best to tend to his crops is supposed to carry around a double barrell shotgun and that is the government's answer to all of this? Let's see, un-trained United States civilians vs. well armed and organized gangs of violent mexican thugs????? Does anyone else see a problem with this. Shouldn't this issue be at or towards the forefront of priorities that OUR government is addressing?

Ridiculous, this shouldn't even be an issue.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
For all of his faults, I can guarantee you, if George W. was still in office there would be National Guard stationed and defending the border. The office of the President is also referred to as "the commander in chief." Obama is commanding nothing! What happened to electing men who had served in the military. In this instance there is no place for liberal diplomacy. We need a strong leader that protects all United States citizens. What happened to being tough and having a backbone. These thugs have little to no fear of us, what a disgrace.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

A few Abrams and .50 cal machine guns will make any little illegal or drug cartel crapper think twice about crossing. Give shoot to kill orders for a few months and you'll solve this problem overnight.

Because .50 cal machine guns and Abrams have done so well against vengeful farmers with AK-47s and RPGs in Iraq. These cartel operatives are on par with most special forces the world has to offer, in terms of training, armament, deployment, and most of all, experience.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You see, this is the result of hyperindividualism as we witnessed during 1840's.

Having weapons themselves would not protect this town any better than it protected towns during the "old west" from the same type of marauders.

What is needed is indeed a true militia, a community which trains itself how to protect itself collectively, because that is exactly what the Drug Cartels have built.

We must learn to fight together, not just learn to fight against each other.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I will always worry about my neighbors, will they come after my food, bug out gear, guns???? Militias are fine, but I feel self protection and the intestinal fortitude to pull the trigger when that time arrives is something all of us will have to consider one day. My kids and close family will always be protected by my skills i learned in life... (i knew being in the US infantry would help me someday:lol

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
For all of his faults, I can guarantee you, if George W. was still in office there would be National Guard stationed and defending the border.

Why didn't he do that while he was in office?

Mexican officials were complaining then that we failed to acknowledge the extent of the smuggling problem. Problems don't stop when this happens, they continue to grow. You're talking about it as if this sprang up overnight.

I know everyone wants to blame Obama for all of Americas current issues but this issue is not new and solely his fault. Saying that Bush would move to tackle this festering drug related border problem is denial in the extreme when he treated it with kid-gloves while he was in the White House.

Bush barely moved to defend former Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean. Two men who shot a Mexican drug smuggler in a shoot-out who was moving 800lbs of drugs across the border. Both were sentenced to prison.

The dealer was given a temporary conditional visitor's visa to testify AGAINST the two agents. He was granted immunity and in a befuddling travesty of justice even later filed a 5 million dollar lawsuit against the U.S. government.

Bush left them out to dry and let the corrupt Mexican government go after them like rabid dogs to defend this scum.

They spent two whole years in prison before he finally commuted their sentence as he was just about to leave office.

Lets also remember that Bush even failed to properly secure the country after 9/1t and ignored huge security gaps never covered by Homeland Security. Even though they were exposed over and over by the media or mentioned by Senators and representatives asking for more help in securing their States.

Keep telling yourself that President Bush would have ridden to the rescue and everything is Obamas' fault if it helps you focus your anger but the reality is different than what you want it to be.

Rewriting history with "Obama-Blame" won't help the problem.

- Lee

top topics

join