It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep+meth+taser= ???????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b43259340a9.jpg[/atsimg]

www.popsci.com...

I don't know if I should laugh at that picture or give some one a good swift kick in the...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We have a bright future ahead of us.. full of meth and tasers... and we're the sheep..

Fun fun fun

(The bastards who do this deserve death)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

I think this is cruel and I really hate cruelty to animals, so I vote for a "swift kick in the ..."

The picture tho....if it wasn't for the fact that they have mistreated the poor sheep, I'd laugh.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
aah man, I hate reading things like this. Just leave stuff alone FFS, i doubt the sheep wanted to be drugged and electrocuted. People are scum, I hate being a people.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

I have a better idea. If they are so concerned with it, THEY should take meth and get tasered, instead of using those poor animals.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
One more reason to ban Tasers...

Do cops give a drug test now before tasing?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by freebourn

I have a better idea. If they are so concerned with it, THEY should take meth and get tasered, instead of using those poor animals.

I agree with that idea 100%.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

yeah, if that was just a picture of an angry sheep, I would have laughed until I cried...but since the poor thing was being tortured...well...you get it.

link   
It's no even as if it needs a freaking brain surgeon to figure out that stuff that makes your heeart rate go sky high (drugs like meph) and stuff that makes your heart rate go sky high (like being electrocuted) will make it more likely that someone would have a heart attack. These people must be born so freaking stupid, it's any wonder they can make any descision other than "big mac or fries"

link   
reply to post by Ventessa

lol yeah but thats why they also have guns, if the sheep decides to take the "Tasers" to their own hands...

Need a bit more sophisticated way to defeat them without violence

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
SMH how bout they stop tasering under just any condition because the taser is a dangerous tool to have in the wrong hands and those who kill with it dont even know that they have been marked as killers for judgment day. Ohh yea and poor sheep, sure he didnt wanna be all iced out and tasered.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Let's remember that most of us eat animals that go thru a lot more suffering on their way to our plates.

Don't know why, but the pic reminds me of LeChuck.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b170f785c59.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by rhinoceros]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
aah man, I hate reading things like this. Just leave stuff alone FFS, i doubt the sheep wanted to be drugged and electrocuted. People are scum, I hate being a people.

I hate hearing about animal abuse. They call it science, and I'm familiar with all the arguments for testing on animals, but this is disgusting. Poor sheep.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Doublespeak by the taser industry IMO-Makes it look like the only people at risk of death by taser are meth freaks,which is completley untrue as ther have been hundreds of non meth users killed by tasers.

Old people,people,with heart/health problems,people without heart/health problems...pretty much anyone can be killed by a 50 000 volt burst of electricity.

Its not rocket science is it?

Not so long ago Taser changed their guidlines for users,telling them to avoid aiming at the chest area as it could cause cardiac arrest..basically admitting that their "non lethal" product is in reality lethal,quite often.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
this is unbelievably disgusting and sadistic.

gandhi said to measure up a country just look at how it treats its animals- and i don't mean people

i bet those were christian scientists too

pathetic

[edit on 13-4-2010 by IandEye]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Good one!

Gotta wonder if taking the drug test before tasing might be a good idea.
Steroids act a lot like meth on your system.

Did anyone else wonder if the image was photoshopped to "fit" the story?

gj

[edit on 13-4-2010 by ganjoa]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

I think the picture just shows a sheep in mid "baaa".

They do look pretty weird when they are bleating sometimes.
I doubt they took the photo just as the animal was tased,rather the picture just fits the story.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye
i bet those were christian scientists too

bwa ha ha....the only thing more dangerous than a scientist is a christian scientist!!!!!

i wonder would people be as horrified if scientists did the tests on human meth-addicts.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What I find oddly amusing about this is that there is a thread visible to the right with a very similar title to the picture's caption. Alright, farm animals using ATS are out of my mind, back to the topic.

Really? How do these things get thought up? Does a scientist one day get hit with "Hey, what would happen if a sheep on meth got tased!?" I know the sheep is supposed to represent a human, but does meth or tasers affect sheep the same as humans? Worse, do meth and tasers have the same affect on humans? You just can't predict these things, even with a shocking experiment such as this.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
the OP is rife with symbolism.

dos linos.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join