It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Risks of nuclear attack have risen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Obama has been pressing the case that a fourth round of sanctions is needed to persuade Iran to alter its perceived course toward a nuclear weapons capability.

China, while historically averse to tough sanctions and uneasy about potential damage to its trade relationship with Tehran, may indeed be coming on board with Obama. He already has the robust backing of Great Britain, France and Germany. Russia, too, has shown a willingness to join the sanctions effort, which would give Obama the required clean sweep of permanent members of the United Nations Security Council.

Russia and China willingness to sanctions??

Is this another doses of MSM to distract the attention from the reallity??

in information contradicts almost all the information we've been discussing for days and weeks...they should fire all their reporters

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Here is my 2cents worth. TPTB need a way to invoke martial law, and send us to war against a country of their choosing. Just like 9/11 it is cause and effect. Pull a false flag like 9/11 the masses DEMAND the TPTB to DO SOMETHING... so we fell into the trap.

Now they want to continue the takeover of countries. Tell us OMG we maybe attacked, then use media to downplay it so we don't DEMAND you do something NOW to protect the country, so we think, ALL IS GOOD. Then pull a false flag, Invoke martial law, and we demand DO SOMETHING and off they go with the us behind them.

It's a game of chess. Make a plan, move pieces in a way that makes your opponetns (we the people) move a certain piece so all along we are being setup and never see it coming. WHY? We never knew how to play the game or that we were even playing one.

To break the cycle, we have to move a chess piece they do not think we will move to change the game. We have to stop REACTING and start ACTING.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

I agree with you that this is a distraction from reality. My personal "reporters" are the Council of 12. They have shown me The tower of Big Ben blowing up, an american city hit by a warhead, and Chicago, St. Louis, and Atlanta destroyed by an earthquake. Also a large luxury cruise ship sinking . The future has been written and I believe that the top secret elite know it as well. How much Mr. Obama is allowed to "know" seems sketchy at best. I say this because I don't see him packing his bags yet and D.C. will one day soon be under water. I dont listen to anything Mr. Obama says because Im conviced he has NO "need to know" clearence.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yes, thanks to him.

This whole conference in DC is just another BS session with no intentions of changing anything.

I wish we had a real media that would expose all of this crap instead of playing along and being a part of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If Russia and China are with Obama, were in for fun fun fun fun...
all this UN stuff just leads us to yet another war. and the persians
are well, like a wild bobcat. you cant tame them, you cant conquer
them... so If I was a Iranian, I would fight like today is the last. which
they are notorious at throughout history. Iran gets the same news as we do, so whats coming isn't a surprise, and that is what we will need if we
want to do in Iran. you starve the population causing pressure on the regime and the regime takes it, then the bombs start dropping and they take that too... and then the ground war begins and well they adapt and
over come just as good as we do. so, Iran will glow at night it appears.
I wonder how much we can get for radioactive oil...?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

join