It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi all. Hopefully you will all cut me a bit slack this time because its my strong belief that the South African World Cup is also the stage for Ufo Disclosure and a new leaf for all.
To start with this thread yet again is an absolute mission in itself and may be seen by most of you as a complete waste of time.
All i ask of you is time and patience and an open mind. I will also be really appreciative of any help on this topic as too me it seems to run very deep indeed.

It is my view that Disclosure is inevitable wether TPTB like it or not. If what i predict could possibly happen then it changes everything.
There are many things already paving the way.
1- The current economic collapses
2- Nuclear disarmenent
3- New break thrus in sciences and technologies making way for new clean means.
4- Automotive industries closing possibly an end to our dirty negative means of travel.Out with the old in with the new?
5- Gold Missing and the significance of gold to the whole dates surrounding what could be the Greatest Event ever witnessed by anyone ever.

Now before i start please
DO NOT STATE THE OBVIOUS!!! We all know the benefits and what South Africa could gain, Im not saying why Africa, Im saying South Africa was always going to be the choice to host this event over this particular time frame.

Now some quick facts regarding South Africa:
www.google.co.uk... =42zES_7ZGI_40wTZubnPDg&usg=AFQjCNFj1W-IYLvFiMKbCJGfEijxaAkv4g
Known as the ‘City of Gold’, Johannesburg is the most popular city in South Africa. Speaking of gold i would like to point out the missing gold globally, Fort Knox Gold, World Trade center, Canada. I think that theres also a connection between the Global Gold and the "city of gold"
Which brings me to where i began,
The Sumerian Tablets.
www.google.co.uk... mscalendar-mystery-t20031.html&rct=j&q=sumerian+tablets+in+South+Africa&ei=hGTES4i6KIyk-Aatm5zQDg&usg=AFQjCNEuQsJpaHlx_GctL03jcenhvWxzxw
There is loads of info here on ATS regarding the Sumerians and the stone tablets.

Here is the link to the global time zones. The location of the World Cup has its advantages to be seen globally?
www.google.co.uk... 0gTHhpTRDg&usg=AFQjCNHvbBHvhMrU6KKwYyd7vaGJGowwkA

www.youtube.com...

UFO Africa
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Right now im starting to struggle now as i know where im heading but not too sure you will all follow.
Given the significance globally as to whats going on. South Africa has to be the ultimate host for the World cup and also the stage for something greater than just football.
South Africa is a trully amazing place with sooooo much history.

Table mountain
"Mensa" constellation

Table Mountain is the only terrestrial feature to give its name to a constellation—Mensa, meaning The Table. The constellation is seen in the Southern Hemisphere, below Orion, around midnight in mid-July. It was named by the French astronomer Nicolas de Lacaille during his stay at the Cape in the mid eighteenth century
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...
www.google.co.uk... &ei=BoHES7CXCIvw0gTrpanPDg&usg=AFQjCNFGBD_0PZumAMrWndfhuAzEeAOW4g

I`ll leave it there for now. All i can say at the moment is please read through the links, please feel free to add any links which may seem relevant. As for now the picture im trying to show you may still be unclear. The reason for this is that i feel that everything thats going on at the moment is infact very important steps that must be taken.
I know that all of this is likel;y to make me look a complete fool so no need to remind me, but all i ask is those that are interested in what i think may happen and who may think that there may actually be some substance to what im saying, then please help me with this thread?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'll say thanks on behalf of the others that asked you to rework your thread; you sill need work on formatting the links, but it's all good info.

I share your belief that disclosure is coming; and the World Cup is a great platform. Things are changing at a break neck pace, and I think the world is ready for what all truthers/believers have been waiting for. As you have pointed out, there are many indications that South Africa is the place and the 2010 World Cup is the time. The people of the Earth will be focusing a great deal of attention and energies throughout the tournament, both positive and negative, culminating to the last day 11 Jul 2010.

I'm putting on my movie fan hat to help demonstrate my beliefs.

As you may or may not be aware, the universe will play it's part on the final day of the 2010 World Cup, when it puts on one of it's most amazing shows: the original epic movie, if you will; a total solar eclipse.
NASA Eclipse Calendar

This eclipse will not be visible from South Africa, but will be from a highly spiritual and significant part of the world, Easter Island. As you can see form this link a tour company has jumped on the bandwagon, trying to cash in.
Easter Island Eclipse adventure

They got it right, tho. Easter Island is the place to be... the statues have been there for a long time, holding their places in line for the best show in town.

Anyways, I believe that the event occuring at Easter Island will co-incide with others events, one of which will be occuring on the top of Table Mountain; much like in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

To digress a bit more and get you thinking: Whenever I think of an Eclipse event, I can't help to remember one of my favourite childhood characters, Tintin; and in particular The adventures of Tintin - Prisoners of the Sun. in which Tintin and his cohort Captain Haddock are sentenced to death by an Incan Tribe. In the story, for a reason that I can't remember, they are allowed to choose a day and time of their death - Tintin chooses that of a solar eclipse. During the death ceremony and thus the eclipse, he fools the executioners in to thinking he is a god that can command the sun, and is thus released. This is a great example of man using experience and knowledge to set himself free.

to go even further down the rabbit hole, this Tintin adventure is being made into a movie, currently in post-production, and is set to be released, you guessed it, in 2010. Movie - Prisoners of the SunThis could be a mere coincidence in the eyes of many; but not in mine. It's all to get people's "head in the game" and thus part of Disclosure.

Pls help the OP by contributing more juicy tidbits to this thread.

I will end my post with somebody else's efforts: there was a great post by the user Cybernet in Jazz10's original thread (he has requested it be deleted), citing the dates in the District 9 movie. here is the copy paste of that post:

" Ok, here you go:
ALL DATES FROM DISTRICT9:

1st June 1982
3rd June 1982
5th July 1982
8th September 2010
16th September 2010
8th November 2010 or 11th August 2010
13th August 2010
9th October 2010

OTHER INFO:
ET prawn planet has 7 moons.
Sanctuary Park - Alien Relocation Camp
MNU (Multi-National United)
ET prawn promises to return to Earth in 3 years -> 2013 or 2012
"A slice of summer" is a title on one of the newspapers.

Make of this all what you wish... "

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Thanks very much for your reply.

Trying to put all the pieces together on this is really hard. Im relatively new to this and would appreciate all help that i "we" can get.
There are way too many coincidences. I didnt just come up with South Africa out of thin air. I think it was always ever going to be Africa hosting a global event during this particular timeframe. Then we have the relevance of gold, sumerian tablets and the discoveries of recent.
The history of South Africa and how well it ties into this event is trully amazing.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Whilst I congratulate you on your imagination and ability to make unrelated events appear related - I am afraid you will be sorely dissapointed.
Like the people who were convinced the Summer, then the Winter Olympics would also herald final disclosure, you are wrong.

It is, and will be, a sporting event. That's all.

I know there will be all kinds of excuses from the believers of Disclosure after the World Cup - these are usually quite amusing.

I am only going to flag this thread because I will want to come back here and see what you think - after the World Cup.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This world cup is south africa will be a big dissapointment for the hosts and this is coming from someone who made a living being involved in the football industry and analyzing it

More and more people are losing interest in football due to their belief that the corruption reached high levels ( there is also a thread here on ATS about that , and i would never thought to live enough to see a thread on ATS about soccer...)
The the SA WC will be a big fiasco, and if someone is planning somekind of disclosure during this event for sure won't have the desired impact on the world population..

There are enough concerns surrounding this world cup that are coming from the recent racist events that occurred in SA

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

we will simply be disapointed, but the desire for disclosre will still be there.

I desire it, the OP desires it, many, many pepple desire it. Put enough desire out there, and it will happen. Maybe not at the World Cup, maybe not in our lifetimes, but it will evenutally happen.

It's certainly not a means to mock others if it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
For what it's worth, the winter olympics had a miniscule fanbase/following compared to the soccer world cup. Lets be honest, if we are talkings sheer numbers here this is the ideal place to make a real impact.

That being said, chalk up one point to optimism, we know the drill here.

Here's to hoping we aren't disappointed as usual..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

There are enough concerns surrounding this world cup that are coming from the recent racist events that occurred in SA

Whats to say that the events that are happening at the moment are not related or steps that need to be taken?
We will see a sudden increase in the news from SA thats inevitable but what intriuges me is "what topic" Earth Quake, Terrorist attack which will lead to disclosure or contact regardless of what TPTB think? Nostradamus one prediction is that we will be helped or contacted by ET beings, I`d say right place right time, could help stopping everything getting out of hand what with the terrorist and nuclear threat at the moment.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hi there Jazz10, do you stay in South Africa if I my ask?not to be rude....
Cape Town is the most famous city in South Africa.
Table mountain was named in 1652 by the founderJan van Riebeeck

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

I used to live in Joberg as a child , beautiful place.
As for table mountain, well, my first thread i made a big deal regarding Table mountain, basically shot my own thread down in flames. However if you do some research on table mountain, after reading what ive already put infront of you and the names given to specific locations surrounding the area then you "will" start to see what im getting at.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Righto im back, i think it may be time to start here again now that the World Cup is going to be a failure. Tickets are not been sold and basically everything else is taking priority.
Will it start?
Will we actually get to the final?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Concerning the Tintin "Prisoners of the Sun": Prof Calculus is sentenced to death because he violated the mummy of Rascar Capac by wearing its bracelet, Tintin and Haddock for violating the Temple of the Sun (they kinda trample through the walls) and their Indian guide because he led whites to the secret city.
Strangely, the fictional device concerning knowledge of astronomy used to manipulate natives actually happened in history (or so it is written). On his 4th voyage Columbus' ship suffered leakage off the Jamaican coast. The local Taino people provided food and labor to help with the repairs, but they were abused by the crew (a sign of worse things to come for them) and eventually ceased all their provisions and help. Columbus knew of a lunar eclipse, and told the natives that he would make the moon disappear and bleed red, as a sign of the god's displeasure. Indeed it happened, and the natives resumed their aid.
Well, for the Taino it was a bad moon rising, and their despair that night was perhaps a recognition that their world would soon be gone.
There's a similar trope in Apocalypto.

(As for Herge's Tintin comic - I believe the Incan astronomers were far more advanced, and in reality they would not have known every coming movement of the sun - a great piece of fiction though.)

As a South African I've started a thread on the FIFA 2010 World Cup, but on more mundane conspiracy: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Anything is possible (including nothing), and we are in any case a society on edge about some form of collapse.
For a beautiful book on ancient sun structures in Cape Town, see: books.google.co.za... 5ZQAB_O32ftxY4&hl=en&ei=xhrpS-2oCoijsQbb9tCqCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

[edit on 11-5-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Everyone needs to keep an eye on the financial situation, the Pope`s visit concerning Fatima, Airlines BA in particular and the ongoing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Its all there you just need to join the dots

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Please add to this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Do not need more than one thread on this.

This thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join