It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any new info on the Lake Erie UFO's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Very interesting case this is. ( I just unintentionally sounded like Yoda)
Anyway, any word of developments in this case? Are people still seeing these lights as of today? One must be weary with all the crazy Youtube videos out there. It is not just Chinese lanterns making false reports. Take a look at this high end RC 'gyrocopter". I hope these devices dont become to affordable thus creating more false reports. I want so bad to believe in the Lake Erie UFO's and just want to try and prove it is fake first before I invest emotions in believing in this particular case. I do believe UFO's exist and are studying us in an ongoing biological program. I just have a hard time in believing in UFO video evidence, and these lake Erie videos are very convincing. I want to be sure.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz

Are you talking about the guy who was taping airplanes flying in? That blew over a while ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ok thanks. I have been out of the loop for a while.
This is why I love this forum. Straight answers when I nee em.
Thanks again

[edit on 13-4-2010 by jasonspaz]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Mufon did a big investigation and it was determined to be airplanes approaching from Illionios. Predictably a few still thought it was a legitimate UFO. There is a few hoaxed videos and blurry shaky shots of distand jets that some think are alien.

Bottom line the research proved they were simply jets.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9adfffaafbb2.jpg[/atsimg]
I put this in another tread last week as it mentioned things over/on or under Lake Erie: USO Research: www.abovetopsecret.com...

CLEVELAND -- A photo taken on March 11, 2010, for the sixth consecutive night, Eugene Erlikh said a bizarre series of lights flickered outside his apartment building window. Erich, 20 said, “It gets bright, brighter, different colors and then it gets dim and as soon as it gets dim, it starts moving.”

Source: www.nationalufocenter.com...

Hope that helps or gets you in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
'Lake Erie Lights' Videographer Claims Coercion By Bigelow Operative

I was contacted by a colleague, Roger A. Briggs, who stated in a memo that something was afoot in the recent Lake Erie UFO sightings near Cleveland, Ohio. Eugene Erlikh had been videotaping the UFO's for several weeks and had posted his findings on YouTube. Subsequently, the national media became interested...thus, MUFON figured they had better get involved as well. MUFON assigned Tom Wertmen to Eugene Erlikh's case. MUFON's first determination was that this was the planet Venus, but they finally concluded that Eugene was filming aircraft coming in and out over Lake Erie from Hopkins-Cleveland International Airport. MUFON's Tom Wertmen alleged he corroborated with unnamed air traffic controllers at the airport, but no names or references were given. Was the FAA possibly involved?

Friday night on The Alien Agenda radio, both Eugene Erlikh and Michael Lee Hill were featured on the show. Both had filmed unknown multicolored orb/craft over Lake Erie and coincidentally live within 5 minutes of each other in Cleveland. Michael's videos go further back to 2006 and Eugene's are more recent. On April 6, 2010 Michael and Eugene unknowingly and simultaneously filmed similar multicolored orb/craft on the same night and at the same time or within minutes of each other. Both videographers made this discovery just yesterday as well.

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There's still this incident which remains unexplained - I guess it will never be resolved as MUFON are witholding the photographs:

US Coastguard report - UFOs over Lake Erie.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz

Just found this today footage well not all that great to be honest think it could have been shot a little clearer and made the news.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
Just found this today footage well not all that great to be honest think it could have been shot a little clearer and made the news.
[edit on 14-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

Sorry, anything involving Michael Lee Hill is automatically suspect.

His latest delusional claim is that he is the lovechild of Eric Clapton.

These local stations are running these fluff pieces of his videos without any investigation at all or any other evaluation.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Feb 4 2007 2 of them

Flash forward to 2010...

msnbc: Man claims UFO in Cleveland (10 Nights in a row)

Wave of UFO Sightings over Cleveland (March 2010)-

The fact that these showed up like 10 nights in a row is unprecedented. Seems like they wanted to get caught.

Posted on YT Feb 15

top topics

join