It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama attempting to create a new UN under the guise of the nuclear summit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am sitting here, watching CNN and watching Obama's meeting. 47 nuclear nations and their leaders are sitting down and it appears the intent is to actually get something done.

I am wondering if this is going to grow (these things always do) into a defacto working UN or if there is nothing more to it than what it appears...just a discussion on how to denuke the world in steps...

your thoughts? (might be too early to gauge the intent)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
They just had the press leave. (probably a good thing, else it just turns into stump speeches for their home country...another sign that this is a real meeting).

of course, this could be the moment where they all rip off their skin, and dance around a pit of fire as the lizard beings they are (meh, conspiracy site...)

Anyhow, thats interesting...people flip out about the bilderburg group meeting up in secret...whats your thought about the world leaders meeting up and locking the press out...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
No Obama is not trying to create a new UN.

He is trying to eliminate and decrease the amount of nuclear weapon stockpiles. And so far he is already a big success in this international summit to put pressure on Iran.

So far any evidence of Obama creating a new U.N. is non exsistant.

Obama is strengthening America while geniusly pressuring other countries to reduce their Nukes.

Obama is showing his superior national defense skills and we are watching a great thing for the country and the world

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I recommend you research more and read more to get the entire facts before you start a thread like this that will piss alot of people off. I don't know which blog or internet site you copied and pasted your idea from.

I am not sure if you took some facts of the Nuke summit and you twisted in your own made up stuff to make it look as conspiritorial as you would like.

But is this theory you have of a new U.N. yours alone or is there actually one verifiable story to back it up.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevenX101
I recommend you research more and read more to get the entire facts before you start a thread like this that will piss alot of people off. I don't know which blog or internet site you copied and pasted your idea from.

I am not sure if you took some facts of the Nuke summit and you twisted in your own made up stuff to make it look as conspiritorial as you would like.

But is this theory you have of a new U.N. yours alone or is there actually one verifiable story to back it up.

Hi Steven, and welcome to ATS.
You will find many things on this forum are based in murky logic and unfounded speculation on many subjects. Its a place where we as a general rule try to look beyond the face of things and see any intent hidden from the general public.

On the face, I agree with you...the summit is labeled as being a stop nuke, make the world rainbows and sunshine everywhere...and it may be only that...however, unless you dig your fingers into it and stir around a bit, you wont know if there is anything else to it...

Its sort of the point of ATS actually...to challenge any offical story.

As far as which website I got this from...erm...unless my brain went online as of late, then I guess the answer is none.

Always question authority...*especially* when you are in agreement with them, else you become a perfect target for propaganda. War is money and securing power over people..many companys and even countrys count on war or threats of war to continue existing as they do...so when anyone starts talking about peace behind closed doors is when you really need to start paying attention...there are often catches.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by StevenX101

Hi Steven, and welcome to ATS.
You will find many things on this forum are based in murky logic and unfounded speculation on many subjects. Its a place where we as a general rule try to look beyond the face of things and see any intent hidden from the general public.

On the face, I agree with you...the summit is labeled as being a stop nuke, make the world rainbows and sunshine everywhere...and it may be only that...however, unless you dig your fingers into it and stir around a bit, you wont know if there is anything else to it...

Its sort of the point of ATS actually...to challenge any offical story.

As far as which website I got this from...erm...unless my brain went online as of late, then I guess the answer is none.

Always question authority...*especially* when you are in agreement with them, else you become a perfect target for propaganda. War is money and securing power over people..many companys and even countrys count on war or threats of war to continue existing as they do...so when anyone starts talking about peace behind closed doors is when you really need to start paying attention...there are often catches.

Question authority but try to have the facts on your side. Any story on any blog can be twisted into a conspiracy, if one chooses to spin it.

Do you have a link, a story, and even better possibly some FACTS to support your theory of a new U.N.?

I highly doubt Obama is secretly trying to start a new U.N.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StevenX101

So fine...he is not trying to replace the UN with a America controlled version...fair enough.
Then why didn't he simply bring this movement to the UN to begin with? If the UN works great, then why not simply use the forum already established to introduce this stepdown.

Why are they planning on scheduled continuations...why cant they migrate it over to the UN?

I bet the US will end up offering storage for all this nuclear material incidently...we grabbed Chile, I would bet a dollar we will take ukraines, etc...why?

If you are waiting for it to be fact before reporting it on ATS...then it wont be on ATS...it will be on CNN.

Your missing the point.

top topics

join