It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Energy Scan (ATS What Does Your Internal Spiritual/Soul Or Energy Represent)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok ATS I figured it would be nice to see what some of the posters within ATS POSSESS INTERNALLY AS FAR AS ENERGY GOES more POSITIVE or NEGATIVE or NEUTRAL BALANCE you know like possessing either a overall PROTON, ELECTRON OR NEUTRON ENERGY WITHIN YOURSELVES friends. All are welcome to participate from HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE (LOL) AS THIS IS A UNIVERSAL SCAN OF ENERGIES.

Ok me:

I possess a SPIRIT/SOUL/ENERGY that is to be compared to the NEUTRON, for in this life within EXISTANCE I walk the path of the NEUTRON which allows me to see and understand this life a little different then most. If you were to view the YING YANG representing both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE ENERGIES shown with the TWO OPPOSING SIDES, I walk on the line BETWEEN THE 2 forces which allows me to view both ENERGIES from a outside perspective and ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEUTRALITY IS A ENERGY ALSO.

Behaving and interacting as a Neutron within this life of EXISTANCE allows me to see the flaws in society which are distributed by those who claim to be good/positive and in those who are really the evil. This also helps me to view every RACE, RELIGION ON A EQUAL LEVEL. And helps me to see that all races and religions possess EVIL AND GOOD AS WELL AS FLAWS.

So that is my ENERGY INPUT WITHIN EXISTANCE-IM NEUTRAL-

So I am asking again what type of energy do you feel you possess within yourselves thats all (do you go through life positive charged, negative charged or neutral charged usually friends). I want to see who is more like a proton neutron or OUTSIDE electron

[edit on 4/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow ATS I cant get no energy reads there has to be some on this site who possess atleast one form, oh well try back later friends. DONT BE SCARED ITS JUST FUN I PROMISE I WONT BITE!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What's the question? I don't understand how a soul can represent a physical manifestation like an atomic particle.

However I do have a totem animal....the raven

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The question is what type of energy does your personality/persona/ORA possess overall, pos. neg. or more neutral friend thats all.

Are you driven by positivity like a DOCTOR who helps unconditionally or negative like a self centered individual say LAWYER who only cares about their beliefs and ways of life and $$$ but yet feel they are in the right most of the time with their behaviors and outlooks on life or neutral like me one who can see both sides and tends to balance them both gaining a totally different perspective view of them both. I assume many will say positive and most wont say negative because they cannot see they are negative but I was just asking to see where ATS stood overall.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i really don't have any idea what you are talking about? You're basically saying you can be objective and think critically so you can see both sides?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Sorry, mabey I will reword it for the. I was showing the simularities between how in our known smallest forms of life the particals are charged negative, positive or neutral and in our larger forms our living bodies how we as creatures tend to be driven towards these positive, negative or neutral charges internally and I just wanted to see were you felt you fit in exactly are you overall positive charged negative charged or neutral charge being what ever you may be

And yes I see all (3) sides of energy friend, how the positive(PROTON) and neutral(NEUTRON) energies hang in close vicinity while the negative electrons usually stay on the outside. Its just an energy scan on ATS to see the balance and thanks for your input.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
well i would say that nobody is any one of those. Even the people we deem to be evil have emotions and want to love/be loved. Equally, even the most saintly person has bad parts to them. The morals we judge people on are idealist so naturally we all fall short of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Of course no one is just existing as on form of energy friend, we all possess all 3 parts the question is which energy do you feel you are overall generating in you on avg. I generate positive and negative on a = level as to be what I am to be (balance) but it is hard for most to balance = these 2 forms within themselves w/o becomming completely negative.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Comedic retort to your question: Charmed Quark, of course!

Objective subjective conundrum is my view of the situation - we have to be able to distinguish the thinker from the thought, opinion from fact, and emotion from reason to develop self-referential integrity.

So I'd have to say my view isn't necessarily analgous to a particle, I kinda live inside the quantum equations themselves.

gj

[edit on 13-4-2010 by ganjoa]

new topics

top topics

join