It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubai tower to be "attacked?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I had a visionary dream last night which was representative of 9/11. However with my knowledge I could see the tower being hit was obviously the worlds tallest in Dubai (and for some reason I was told that by someone in my sleep, and thought to myself that it obviously wont be very tall for much longer.)

Anyway as on 9/11 there was a first plane that hit around 3/4 of the buildings height, but a secondary plane which skimmed below the buildings and appeared to hit the building at ground level (I couldn't see as in the dream the construction buildings were in the way.)

Someone then promptly said that it wasn't Terrorists but UAVs designed to look like Airliners, that another country had been designing specifically for this attack?
I cant say when as there was no date obvious in the dream, but I thought i'd mention it anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That would certainly be something. Burj Khalifa is one monster of building. It's freaking huge!
Perhaps the 911 planes were actually UAVs themselves, and your dream gave insight into what they really were. Anyways, we'll all know who to look to for predictions if it comes true.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yes, I think you caught onto the truth of 9/11 and then skipped ahead to something probable of today.

new topics

join