It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy: If we don't act, Israeli will strike Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Sarkozy: If we don't act, Israeli will strike Iran

www.ynetnews.com

In interview to CBS, French president, currently attending Washington nuclear summit, warns of 'disastrous' Israeli strike on Iran, saying, 'I don't want world to wake up to conflict because int'l community incapable of acting'

Sarkozy explained that the best way to prevent this "disaster" is to "take measures in order to get Israel to understand that we are determined to ensure its security."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Israel is blackmailing world against Iran... - but who have deliver weapons to them act this way, which is most criminal way to drive their agendas?

Worlds focus is now in Iran - but I have started to think in the light of latest news and how impossible is the war against Iran for both, Israel and for USA - now when Russia and China is more sided with Iran, I think that that our focus is totally in wrong place.

Yes - Iran is on the line of fire, but their time will come in 2nd wave. Now they are surrounded, and that is the plan.

I think we will get very soon new war against Hezbollah and also Syria - and war against palestinians too. Iran is driven now to stalemate, surrounded by USA and NATO for not to interfere to coming events in Israel.

Blaming Iran and threatening them from making any moves will make Iran impossible to join to battle with their allies, when attacked by Israel. We know that Syria cant hold without Iranian direct aid for long.

Hezbollah will be crushed first and Syrian aid to them will get eliminated - I see that this is the plan. When threats from Israeli closest borders are solved, its time to deal with Iran, and in that time - Joined attack will finally come.

Latest "Scud" threat and wide blaming in Israels media against its neighbours has made me think, how close we really are for new war to come? Not in Iran, but in Syria and Lebanon...

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is just useless spin from a celebrity president who worries more about who's screwing his wife on the side than his nation's public health system (as he should, should he?). His opinion on Israel means nothing, the only time it will mean anything is when Israel calls for support from NATO forces. Iran has been cornered, on either end of their nation are NATO and Coalition forces. Anyone with one eye open can see that an onslaught on Iran is not a matter of if, but a matter of when. The military-industrial complex won't rest until it has secured more resources.

The premise has already been set: Iran has nuclear weapons, apparently (don't even need to address the hypocrisy here).

Corporate interests have determined targets: Western Iranian oil fields. Ranging from Tabriz in the north to Bandar'Abbas in the south.

Strategic military positioning in place: Forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Once again. Sarkozy's words mean nothing. He should worry more about his bangin' wife than astronomically more complex issues such as the ME.

You can be assured that corporate interest will get its way though.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Israel is blackmailing world against Iran... -

France also has it's own stake in this. They supply 80% of their nuclear energy to the foreign markets and export it abroad.

Iran having the ability to produce nuclear power would be a threat to Frances interests.

Even though they are allied to us currently traditionally the French have been incredibly cloak and dagger and only represent their own interests.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Israel is blackmailing world against Iran

Too right, the world just accepts the anglo american empire version of things, i.e israel is just an extension of that empire.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's kind of pathetic that the same group of people on ATS look for anything they can possibly post about Israel so that they can continue to spew hate.

It changes from a viewpoint with merit to now being disgusting hate speech that you come to expect when seeing a user name. Instead of supporting your viewpoint you serve to polarize the readers more on it.

The world is not nearly as black and white as some people like the OP think it is. Israel has their reasons for their actions just like Iran. Sadly it is guaranteed to end up in war.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
The world is not nearly as black and white as some people like the OP think it is. Israel has their reasons for their actions just like Iran. Sadly it is guaranteed to end up in war.

And how do you think that war is going to effect us? Most of the west is in a dire situation economically and even my own countries prosperity is reliant on continued peace.

Do you even care about anyone else? You say these posts are hate but what I see here is revulsion at violence and fear of the prospect of war.

You are using war as a way to terrorise the west into action on an issue that doesn't really matter to us in the great scheme of things.

Do you have any idea what risk a confrontation between the SCO and NATO places Australia in? What it would do to our economy and relations? At this point in time with Kevin Rudd in charge I'm not even sure which side we'd pick.

Just as Israel has it's own reasons for it's actions so do we. The last I want is my way of life or my children's harmed by insane warmongers.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It's kind of pathetic that the same group of people on ATS look for anything they can possibly post about Israel so that they can continue to spew hate.

It changes from a viewpoint with merit to now being disgusting hate speech that you come to expect when seeing a user name. Instead of supporting your viewpoint you serve to polarize the readers more on it.

Israel is just the militant arm of the Rothschilds international banking and world domination machinery. The only reason they got their way for so long is through a combination of strong-arm tactics and terrorism. Don't hate the messenger, just hate the facts.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As soon as Israel wakes up to the fact that the world does not care for Israel as much as Israel think they do, will be time enough to save Israel. One day, if things continue as we are seeing, Israel will wake up to a bright flash of a nuclear explosion and only the survivors will care what happens to the future of Israel.

Israel has made so many mortal enemies around the world, who in their right mind would think for one second that when the world turns on Israel it will be a complete turn in the opposite direction of what Israel expects by more nations than Israel expects to oppose them in regard to Iran?

Citizens of Israel should begin removing the Zionist within Israels borders and should put them on public trial for the world to see. Only in such a way can any positive future for Israel become evident. To allow the current Zionist criminals taking Israel into the valley of death to continue as Israel always does, will only destroy Israel and as such, it would make more sense to arrest the criminal Zionist who seek to destroy Israel and the world in the same process than it would be to allow these Zionist to destroy Israel and begin a world war that no one truly wants or needs.

Destroying Israel will soon become the quest for the nations of the world in order to prevent a world war which only Israel and America desire for economic and world population reduction of the worlds population. If war is allowed to begin, only those that profit from war will benefit and Israel will continue to be the major problem to the Middle East hope for peace.

Israel can either do what will save Israel from a future of death and destruction or Israel will continue to do what will annihilate the State of Israel at the first excuse some nation can claim in order to prevent a world war. France so far is first to step up and proudly claim that France can deal with Israel in a nuclear fashion if necessary.

Did anyone notice that France is willing to do something pre-emptively to prevent Israel from being the sole reason that a world war begins and if showing Israel just how serious a matter is at hand, then France must be willing to use force to back up its taunts against Israel.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

How is this spewing hate? It's an article about Sarkozy speaking of an Iranian conflict. Many members of this board are on edge about this possibility. They are going to keep posting articles about it because it is of concern to them. If they do not agree with Israel's position it doesn't make them evil, hateful, jew bashers. It makes them people of a different opinion. Stop trying to play the hate card to blackmail people into your way of thinking.

edited because i can't spell in the morning.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by antonia]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I think alot here on ats are just bored of the israel thing. I seriously doubt you will find many posts going too bad on israel like you claim, but people do have a right to ask questions about this world.

All races and countries have been through bad things, humans are pure evil.

[edit on 4/13/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I agree 100% with you. I'm amazed at how much anti-Israel sentiment there is on these boards all of a sudden. There had always been some, of course, but the past few days it's got a lot worse. I can totally understand people's frustration with Israel "running the show" and manipulating US foreign policy, but the answer isn't to just slam them at every opportunity and act like Iran is totally blameless and misunderstood.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
I can totally understand people's frustration with Israel "running the show" and manipulating US foreign policy, but the answer isn't to just slam them at every opportunity and act like Iran is totally blameless and misunderstood.

Because of Israel we don't even trust our own leaders anymore. We aren't goyim to answer your beckon call. We're free people with happy lives in our countries.

I don't get why you don't understand the level of frustration at Israel, especially considering the Commonwealth was directly responsible for it's creation in the first place.

The nation of Israel or the Zionist way of life simply is not as important to me as Australia or the Australian way of life.

If we get dragged into a war and my childrens future is destroyed by Israels/Irans war I can't be responsible for what might happen. None of us can.

And there is no telling what will happen. If you put war on us and make us fight we'll probably get back that taste for blood we had before WW2 and then why should we simply stop at intervening in a war in the middle east?

Perhaps we should just take it for ourselves and humble the inhabitants and subdue them so they can't ever do it again.

Expecting people in the west to care about Israel is a very double edged sword. Look at the American's after 9/11 they're brutal killers. If there has to be war why not just wipe out all opposition in the middle east including the Zionist regime?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Its just anti-war - not anti-semitism.

We follow the news 24/7 (which we dont make) and we are just discussing from progress in region. You have to be totally blind, if you cant see who is the aggressor there and where everything is .ing with these policies.

Sorry, but its just very difficult to defend Israeli politics and after last war against Hezbollah and Cast Lead it has been almost impossible.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Curio

Its just anti-war - not anti-semitism.

It's not just the war. There is a very real possibility there is a New World Order waiting on the other side of WW3.

Look at civil rights now. Gone over 1 attack in the US. Can you imagine our way of life after a new war in the middle east?

We'll be living on rations, prices will be through the roof. And whatever opposition that was keeping back the agenda of NWO would be swept away in a tide of propaganda that would never end.

Before we knew it we'd be slaves in our own countries. Crippled by debt for generations. But I guess that hardly matters to the Israeli's.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

France also has it's own stake in this. They supply 80% of their nuclear energy to the foreign markets and export it abroad.

Where do you people get this stuff?

In 2007 French electricity generation was 570 billion kWh gross, and consumption was about 447 billion kWh. Over the last decade France has exported 60-80 billion kWh net each year. That means they export approximately 13.5% of their electricity or approximately 17% of their Nuclear generated electricity. It is mainly exported to Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and UK. Iran isn't going to be exporting electricity to Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, or the UK. Also, the only power reactors in Iran are Russian VVER types and are decades away from developing exportable nuclear tech that is anything even remotely comparable to anything Areva offers.

Learn what you're talking about.

[edit on 13/4/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You see things differently to many.

Is it hate speech to post news articles concerning Israeli foriegn policy?
I would say no.
Is it hate speech to disagree with such things as war,aggression,land grabbing?
I would say no,again.
I was under the impression "hate speech" was when a person makes threats to kill,or encourages others to commit violence against a person/people.

Do you see any such threats in this thread-or just people disscussing a topic and putting forward thier own opinions of the situation?

When any critism of any governments policy is blanketley termed "hate speech,"you have to wonder...what is more hateful-critising those who opress,bomb,starve,kill and steal land with international impunity-or those very acts of bombing,killing,and generally treating a people worse than dogs.

I would have to say the actions of the Israeli gobernment are far more hateful than anyone disscussing such actions on an internet forum.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

President Nicolas Sarkozy said Friday that France was aiming to become a leading exporter of atomic energy as he toured the construction site of the newest-generation nuclear reactor.

Addressing workers at the Flamanville nuclear site on France's northern Normandy coast, Sarkozy defended his decision to build a second new nuclear reactor in Penly and said a third one was on the cards.

"Our strategy is to develop nuclear power with the EPR", he said. "We have signed on for two and I am thinking about a third one in the years to come."

The European pressurized water reactor (EPR) under construction in Flamanville is to come on line in 2012 and last week Sarkozy announced that a second one would be built also in northern France.

"There is a world to conquer in energy," Sarkozy said.

link

I didn't just go to google and click the first link I saw. Sarkozy made these claims during and after Copenhagen that France could export 80% of it's nuclear energy as part of an emissions trading scheme.

The negotiations at Copenhagen fell through but there is no change in Frances policy. They are building reactors in the EU. Africa and Asia and want to control the nuclear energy market.

Iran entry into that market is a threat to Frances interests. They want to be the major supplier of nuclear power in Europe and the middle east.

top topics

join