It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec City mayor says space ticket treasure hunt will put spotlight on city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is so cool! People can win a sub orbital trip to space by participating in a treasure hunt in Quebec city! I am guessing that space tourism is going to start to get more and more popular now and that it will only get more affordable. This is super super cool!!!

Canadian Press

Canoe Travel

Yahoo News

Sympatico News

Keeping the peace,

Magnum

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeah, well too bad the mayor is a bum. He told everyone last year that we should all be drinking the chemical drink Red Bull.

But it is a cool idea about winning space trip.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

I think that was a direct result of the city being temporarily "sold" to Red Bull for the "Crashed Ice" race...

Quebec city does need funding...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

I think that was a direct result of the city being temporarily "sold" to Red Bull for the "Crashed Ice" race...

Quebec city does need funding...

Magnum

Bringing Rammstein to the Summer Festival will generate a little cash and attention as well. I wonder if he has any idea?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80fc2fd0990c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yes of course it was result of the Crashed Ice, but it not the kind of drink that EVERYONE should be drinking, just the "sheep". I think that he was saying that because he has stock in RedBull. He is a dirty business man, not a public servant, like he should be.

But everyone can just not enter the contest, cause I will win the trip to space..

I promise to send ATS the pics lol

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

HAHAHAHAHA Awesome!! Made my day!

True, he has been known for his backwards way of doing things, but lately the Quebec government has been "looking into" municipal corruption...

Magnum

[edit on 10/4/13 by Magnum007]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Im still going to win that trip

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Great find! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Quebec city is only a few hours drive for me.

Unfortunately, I can't find what radio station they will be airing the clues on. Anyone have any info on that? Or maybe they're not announcing it until the 20th. I assume there will be a website that lists all the clues. WOuld help if I was more familiar with the city, but maybe google earth could come in handy.

new topics

top topics

join