It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chanf UFO Triangular Craft 1996

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The footage was taken in 1996 its in the doco Out of the blue dvd so i thought i would find the whole clip very strange footage there was no info on the doco about this footage.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by CYRAX]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

Hiya. Good find. I've had a look for more information and drawn a fair old blank. There's a few versions on YT and I guess it's been doing the rounds for years...I've never seen it before.

My first impressions was wow. I watched it another couple of times with the sound off...fricking dog barking. There's something about the motion of the 'craft' as it pitches and yaws that doesn't look right. The space between the lights seems to stretch and the motion looks like it's somehow suspended with the pivot of motion above the object.

I'm wondering if it's a chandelier-style light with three bulbs and the 'object' is a reflection on the glass window? Somebody is moving the hanging lights (chandelier) whilst the accomplice films it. If it's a hoax as suspected, it won't be the first one where they talk in utterly flat voices while the biggest event of their lives is before them! n

We have members that can translate too...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a translation would be great its sad theres no background information on this video

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

town photo where footage was taken

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It is interesting footage, but i wonder why he didn't go outside.

His mate could be holding one of these, reflecting it in the window, i have seen ones that have blue lights and are battery operated.

I still wonder why he didn't go outside. I would want to get a better look at it if i was the one filming that.

[edit on 13/4/10 by locster]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
most of these stuff are garbage and not real you should go youtube actualy let me post a video for u lot that is more believable
UFO 1:mexico 1991
www.youtube.com...

UFO 2:UFO - Crossing a jetplanes fumes
www.youtube.com...

UFO 3:space shuttle
www.youtube.com...

check out the blog

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

maybe he was scared if they were ufos they seemed quite low
got this from Wiki
Swiss Army
S-chanf is the home to a base of the Swiss Army, which maintains one of its antiaircraft target shooting ranges in that area.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have never seen a ufo, but i believe they exist. The stuff on the internet and all over, alot of made up fake videos. Some videos are more better made than others for the quality of the video. I suppose if i were a video camera professional guy, i would probably say that 85% of the ufo videos are faked in some way shape or form.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
thats the thing its so hard to prove that ufos are real video footage is not enough and i think it never will be you have to see it for yourself to really believe it, thats why the debunkers have the easy job

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by skeema

This videos don't seem to be much. The first was definitely some sort of secret craft I think. The last was probably just debris in space or some such. The 2nd didn't really show much that I could see.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

some sort of secret craft, can you prove its made from us
and what does those videos have to do with this thread

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

haha -- you'll have to ask skeema who posted the videos -- maybe you can get a moderator to erase skeema's reply to your post! haha.

it "looks like some sort of secret craft" -- yet it could be some weather phenomenon as well or just an artefact of the video. Hard to say really.

As for the triangle craft video you posted -- I agree with the other responses that it looks fake. As I already replied to you I have a very close encounter with a triangle craft -- it downs "yaw" and "bend" -- etc. -- and it seems to be just kind of wandering over that center light? It looks totally bogus - more like a floating structure or something being manipulated by hand.

But compared with the other three videos it's really no worse nor better. Videos are always fun to look at but as you've stated they can always be debunked.

It raises the deeper question about what is really "real" anyway! nonduality.com... is my conspiracy expose on that deeper subject re: ufos. The Actual Matrix Plan.

Btw -- are you the Cyrax of CyraxandFlyrax fame -- the youtube ufo vids? Those are great vids.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

the thing is what happens if someone does record a real ufo with great footage most people wont believe straight of the bat because its to good to be true thats why we cant be too skeptical and have a open mind with all footage and btw that youtube account is not me

[edit on 14-4-2010 by CYRAX]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

That is very true, if i had a picture of me aboard an alien ship that was real, noone would ever believe me.

The thing that does bother me is that ufo footage is almost always dark, gritty and blurred.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

yep they would say great cgi and the case would be called a hoax

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
UFO out of the blue

Some of the links are gone but UFO out of the blue search at youtube has full movie.

new topics

top topics

join