It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolls (Too funny)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm posting it here. If it's in the wrong place, please feel free to move it.
I heard this a couple weeks ago. It's a true story.
There's a guy in Tennessee that has autism. He's high-functioning-meaning that he can live on his own but his parents still check up on him. One day, he called them up and said, "Mom! Dad! I caught a troll and I'm going to keep it as a pet! You have to come see it!"
Well, his parents said that they were busy but would stop in the next day. They came over the next day and when they came into his place, they heard screaming and banging coming from inside his closet. They opened the door and saw a dwarf (not sure of the correct term used now. Seems nicer than midget.)
What happened was, this guy is a jahova's witness and when he knocked on the autistic guy's door, he was grabbed and thrown into the closet.
The parents apologized to him and explained their son's disability. Thankfully, he didn't press charges. Can you imagine what was going through his mind as he sat in there all night?
"It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again" That would be my guess lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
On one hand it's hilarious, on the other hand I can't help but feel sorry for the little guy! Those parents must have had quite a shock!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Seems as if this is an Urban Myth. www.snopes.com....
I guess it is not impossible but would seem unlikely.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa

That's awesome.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
thats some funny stuff...
i want a pet troll lmao

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You believed this?

And then said "this is a true story"?

I guess some people do not care if they are wrong or proven to be careless with their judgments.

I didn't find the story amusing. I also didn't find it to be true.

Urban myths are a thing that should have died with the invention of the internet.

There is no excuse for falling for fictional camp-fire stories when you can google the origin of such things.

Perhaps you can research your stories before giving your word on them being "true"?

Unless you have no problem with having a low credibility.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
i dont know why people with autism are allowed to live freely among us like their citizens. This further shows waht a threat they are to our our children and to society at large. there should be lists of them publicly available so we know who they are and where they live. this would make it easier to target them for neighborhood watch so these things dont happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
looks like this old joke has been making the rounds.

The Troll

IMO, this definitely deserves to be in BTS.

[edit on 4.13.10 by toreishi]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
"It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again" That would be my guess lol.

Are you a great big fat person?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Actually, the guy is related to someone my brother's brother in law knows. The guy's sister told him.

new topics

top topics

join