It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Show..Well..I cant Listen anymore!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Are you thinking the show may have some kind of subliminal frequencies it emits, that caused this sudden illness?

I rarely listen to the Jason shows, I only like listening to the blowhard himself.

Just a thought.

Good grief..I never thought of that..all I know is, I literally physically became ill..but not like a flu ill..it was horrible, all I can say..after I woke up..I was ok.

But I wont listen anymore..seriously..it scares me now even thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I really don't get how people follow AJ, all he does is fear monger and makes everything out to be this huge ordeal. He is what give consipracy theorist type people a bad name. I watched one of his videos of the security confernce in New York and he was loosing his mind. If anything he is working for "the man" creating more fear to feed our society.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I used to follow Alex Jones stuff a lot, but I came to the conclusion he was a bit mad, pretty much completely ego driven, and very angry with almost everyone he comes into contact with.

There's a crazy video on youtube where he gets onstage before Doug Stanhope (US comedian, sort of) and tries to sort of do stand up. It ends up with him completely losing it at a member of the audience. Well worth a look, it certainly made me laugh

He's got a lot of valid stuff to say and some of his films are pretty good (tbh I almost certainly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him), but I sometimes have my suspicions he's a dis-info man.

Even worse, a lot of the stuff on prisonplanet/infowars is (at best) mediocre conspiracy blogging passed off as journalism. It's like reading The Sun (uk tabloid) but with even worse investigative journalism & writing skills. Not that I can talk, but I don't claim to be a journalist.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by eightfold]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Hoep you're alright now, don't listen to Jones, never have and never will, have more important things to do with my time, he is just another fear monger..

BTW who is Jason?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I am watching Jesse Ventura's show, the one on Bilderberg, and am disappointed that he interviews Jones and Icke. I think Jones does get some stuff right, but the way he handles it is ridiculous. He is like an impetuous child.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

double post

[edit on 13-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Hoep you're alright now, don't listen to Jones, never have and never will, have more important things to do with my time, he is just another fear monger..

BTW who is Jason?

Yes, TY, Aquarius, btw Im also an Aquarius, feb 8th

I wont be listening to him , anymore, myself..lol

An earlier post, said Jason Bermas (sp)..I believe he's a guest host of Alex's..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Reign02

double post

[edit on 13-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

I first heard Jesse on ALex's show, seems they are buddies..but I really like Jesse's approach, and he seems more positive and not as ego driven

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Never even heard of Jesse; I will check him out

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

January 20th, now I know why I like you, good decision not to listen to Jones, we have enough real things to worry about without someone making it up as they go along and trying to scare the hell out of everyone so he can make a few bucks.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

yea he reminds me of Glenn Beck for some reason lolz

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
if you want a break from alex but still want to hear how the fight for liberty is going and want to know about civil disobedience and a fun show as a bonus you need to listen to Free Talk Live. the best podcast/raido out there today that deals with what is happening today with liberty/tyranny. im an alex listener but i would much rather hear free talk. check them out daily.

www.freetalklive.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

January 20th, now I know why I like you, good decision not to listen to Jones, we have enough real things to worry about without someone making it up as they go along and trying to scare the hell out of everyone so he can make a few bucks.

You are right again! Us Aquariuns need to stick together..lol, ALL of us do..but fear mongering,Alex, I never believed it before..my psyche just couldnt deal with it, Im assuming

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
if you want a break from alex but still want to hear how the fight for liberty is going and want to know about civil disobedience and a fun show as a bonus you need to listen to Free Talk Live. the best podcast/raido out there today that deals with what is happening today with liberty/tyranny. im an alex listener but i would much rather hear free talk. check them out daily.

www.freetalklive.com...

I will CERTAINLY check this out...TY so much!! You said exactly what Im looking for..I still want to hear about these things..but yes, in a FUN way..not all the yelling and "tearing at my soul" kind of things.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
stared you just for being a fellow GD,

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
I recommend giving Jeff Rense a try. He covers alternative topics and without all loudness.

I took your offer. He's a lot better than Alex Jones. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by Funkydung

www.freetalklive.com...

I will CERTAINLY check this out...TY so much!! You said exactly what Im looking for..I still want to hear about these things..but yes, in a FUN way..not all the yelling and "tearing at my soul" kind of things.

no problem at all....ive been listening to alex for about 5 years now. if it wasnt for alex i and millions of others would not be awake. he is not fear mongering, he is telling it like it is....and there is a reason for his urgency. but i do know what you are talking about. if a person is new to alex or really doesnt know what is happening in this world...i mean reeeeally happening then yeah he would sound over the edge. but once a person realizes what is going on and how little time there is they will understand exactly why he is this way and where he's coming from.....but i get tired of him every now and then...im like you..i have a job where i can listen to podcasts every day for 8-9 hours....like i said i have woke up. i know what is going on. i just tune into alex if there is a spike on the nwo radar. if anything happens as far as the eilte making a move...he is on top of it and usually bang on. he is the modern day Paul Revere. so if you want some heavy truth listen to him...

but if you want some lite..serious...funny truth.....let me tell you Free Talk Live is a awsome change. great info on the police state and how ridiculous it has become. it is a show where the callers take control of the show....bring up anything from the police state to the latest show on tv...but it is centered around true freedom and how it is being eaten away by the tyranny we see around us everyday. you would not believe how many people do not understand what freedom is.... but it is a breath of fresh air..been with them for about 4 years now and it never gets old.
so i hope you enjoy!

and at the very top of their page just click on the latest show to listen there if you want to.....every day is listed there for the last week...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
well Im gonna say ...

KEEP listening to Alex .... its pretty obvious that this is a dis-info inspired ..I'm sure that there are many many interested in steering people away from Alex...

I call BS on the whole thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

He makes some good points but, for heaven's sake, put down the megaphone! And stop with the UN soldiers in America bit!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
well Im gonna say ...

KEEP listening to Alex .... its pretty obvious that this is a dis-info inspired ..I'm sure that there are many many interested in steering people away from Alex...

I call BS on the whole thread.

Im certainly not a dis-info agent..lord, if I were, I would probably have a better wardrobe!

Listen to Alex all you want, in fact, it wasnt ALex I was listening to..it ws Jason..
Im just saying how I was effected..it may not effect you at all!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join