It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen what NASA is videotaping from space?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by The Shrike

Do they look like ice? Do they resemble each other? Isn't that object on frame 19 HUGE?

There are few authorities on this Forum and I certainly do not consider Phage one of them. He has his opinion and he, like everyone else, errs. He is human. He is not a god.

ahh, but he IS a god! (at least according to "davidius"!)

but its obviously someones long underwear that was mistakenly ejected.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Then maybe post some evidence/links/anything other than wild conjecture. Phage and many others have posted links to reputable sources showing that it is ice, why is that not good enough for you?

Here's an interesting timeline of STS-121
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-6-2011 by youallcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

One thing that has always amazed me about some Aliens and UFOs members, they think that Phage is the cat's meow and that when he gives his opinion, it's as good as written in stone. Well, I'm one of those that do not place Phage on a pedestal as I've found a few of his replies to miss the mark, just as everyone here does.

Ice my butt! Ice is identifiable. These "objects" are not ice, they have their own identity whatever they may be. The object that Phage calls ice is seen tumbling as is the object that looks like a lightning rod. The object I show on Frame 19 is fixed and the external tank flies past it. Here are the frames. Do they look like ice? Do they resemble each other? Isn't that object on frame 19 HUGE?

There are few authorities on this Forum and I certainly do not consider Phage one of them. He has his opinion and he, like everyone else, errs. He is human. He is not a god.

Why not try and just address the thread subject matter and not judge everybody else. You seem to do this in just about every post when someone disagrees with you.

Re-read your own signature!

In terms of the subject matter, if it is not ice, then what do you think it is?

It has no uniform features like a designed object, it seems like a randomly generated object such as a naturally occurring formation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join