It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray for Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Dear Satan, please help us to defeat all our enemies, and make us the supreme masters over every other nation on Earth, and bring everlasting peace..

We pray to you that our New World Order will succeed, and that the New Temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem as the seat of the coming Antichrist, as foretold in our scripture.

May Satan protect and preserve us from all our enemies, and deliver us from truth and justice.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

you sound confused. Maybe someone here can help you. You might want to even start your own thread about that subject.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

First, let me say.. BALL-Z!

Star and Flag for creating this thread on a site like ATS.

A few thoughts on the thread so far..

As for God, I certainly don't think that violence and war and corruption are in his "plan".. and for people to interpret as such fail to understand that above all, we were given free will. God doesn't take innocent lives, and God will not intervene to save innocent lives. That is all up to us. We kill each other instead of working things out in a rational way.. as equals. We decide to hate rather than love. God's only plan was for us to come here and love one another.. but he could see that we were imperfect and that it would lead to this..

The world will not end because God thinks it's time for it to happen.. it will end because of us.. humans.. all of us. Palestinians, Israelis, Americans.. the list goes on..

I will not pray for the state of Israel, I will pray for the people of Israel, and the people of Palestine, that they will fulfill God's will, which is for us all to learn to love one another.

I commend your heart. A heart for peace, from me.. will always get a

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I spoke to Satan, he says sorry for not answering your prayers but he's been a little busy lately and he's all burned out.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
As longs there are any religions in the World, we will never be at peace.

Abolish all of them, then only then, will we have the faintest glimmer of having a peaceful life on Earth. Period.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Amen to your original post.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.. and I truly pray that He will!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Please spread the word about this link. Your vote and support for Israel is really needed!!

www.israel-vs-palestine.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As an Israeli, I must say - This:

Originally posted by in2delite

Is the dumbest thing ever!
I really hate s*** like that, like groups on facebook saying "Lets destroy gaza and build an amusment park"
This is not a game!
This is not A vs B
These are peoples lives!
And the lives of the palestinians are just as precious to me as the lives of Israelis.

I wish this s*** will end already.

We are not chosen by god, we are normal people like each and every one of you.

And people die here for no good reason every day, just because of needless hate!

I really wish we could co-exist with the palestinians.
I wish I could visit Teheran on vacation without fearing for my life.
I wish we were all free to go wherever we wanted on this beautifull planet.

The Jerusalem of Gold you speak of, is the Jerusalem of Peace.
Salem = Peace.

When there is peace here, then it is truly the victory of good over evil.

This is what I pray.
I dont pray my country "Defeats the evil arabs"
I pray for peace.

And for all of you who lable me and country-men "Satanists", just know, that I am not the only one here who feels this way.

And if the agenda of peace is satans work, well then, Paint me red and give me a pitch-fork.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by freebourn]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Please spread the word about this link. Your vote and support for Israel is really needed!!

It is sites like this that spread ignorance and low IQ around. Lets journey to the classroom shall we:

Your site demonstrates:
hamas-kills-more-vs-israel-kills-more.free-opinion.com...

Yet Evidence states that:
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Undeniable proof that the ones who vote on your site have their cerebral cortices misplaced even if they have any at all. Go take your ignorance, lack of knowledge and hate elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Hm...I almost feel bad for posting the link. But then again, I could not possibly expect any other replies from some of the members with the highest IQ

Very intellectual and educating post..
I'll consider that classroom, thank you! In a meantime, why don't you go ahead and browse for some others' posts, perhaps to critisize their IQ? Just hopefully this time, you might be a little bit more considerate to other people's opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Hm...I almost feel bad for posting the link. But then again, I could not possibly expect any other replies from some of the members with the highest IQ

Very intellectual and educating post..
I'll consider that classroom, thank you! In a meantime, why don't you go ahead and browse for some others' posts, perhaps to critisize their IQ? Just hopefully this time, you might be a little bit more considerate to other people's opinion.

Where did I accuse you of having a low IQ? I did not, I said, it is sites like this that spread it around. And I merely provided evidence to support my claims. The people voting on that site dont know any of the facts, just what they hear. They are nothing but a bunch of followers.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by in2delite

This has nothing to do with supporting Israel, this is a stupid website that is insulting to both parties and definitely not improving any options of peace in the middle east.
A site like this makes it easy to forget there are people involved here, this is not some silly bet. Lives are at stake, the happiness of many people.BOTH parties have the right to bring up their families in peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Know thyself and you will know God

People look outward, or to the space outside the univerese for God, or they say God is everywhere, but we the ignorant go where I cannot see him.
Inside, somewhere inside, can you hear the call, its what keeps the score.

Somewhere inside, somewhere inside.

They were the lyrics that came out of .... for the first song I ever wrote, and I still look outside as does the Zionists ,the Islamists....peace will only come when we value the inside, for that is the only true reality.

And there no darkness can exist.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As a Lebanese, I have to say that both the Israelis and the Palestinians deserve peace already! The Palestinians have been living as either refugees or prisoners for more than 60 years now, and to look on both sides, I also doubt the Israeli youth is too happy with the fact of being in conflict for so long with no end in sight, everyone has only ONE childhood, and on both sides that childhood is affected and/or wasted due to that instability.
It's really saddening to see such a beautiful region, filled with the history of the three major religions of the world in such endless turmoil, and I wish that it ends soon, for the sake of everyone involved.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
lol,pray for that spawn of sataN created by rothschild and illuminati

NEVER

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
lol,pray for that spawn of sataN created by rothschild and illuminati

NEVER

Star for that. Those terrorists have had their way for too long, and now they need to learn how to get by without their big bully USA looking out for them.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have to totally agree with the OP. I pray for Israel everyday that they
will find peace and that God will watch over them, protect them and
that the Lord will be coming to save his country of Israel and the rest
of the world who has faith in Him. There is nothing wrong in praying
for peace for the whole world. It will happen one day though.

And yes, I am American. Pray for the love and peace they deserve.

Peace and Shalom !!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
the only way israel can find peace is if shes destroyed and the corrupt zionist government is removed... even then it may never see peace because the nation was not started on peace...

also there are billions of muslims that live around israel, and israel aint doing too well by killing them, building hotels on thier graves, and assassinating officials on thier land...

last time the zionist did that the germans burnt them alive, you do remember?

its sad that good jewish folks had to pay the price for the zionist mistakes.

gods has a plan, and i doubt it has israel there...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

last time the zionist did that the germans burnt them alive, you do remember?

Yes, and now Israelis are burning Palestinians alive with White Phosphorus.

What makes you any better, or more worthy than the Nazis ?

The Nazis tried to conquer the world and set up their glorious Third Reich that was going to last a thousand years.
The Nazis believed they were the master race destined to rule the world..

The Zionists are trying to conquer the world and set up a glorious New World Order. The Zionists believe they are the master race and God's chosen people destined to rule the world..

In the end the Nazis failed, and so will Zionism, and for all the very same reasons.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

You say you pray for peace. Are you willing to accept the sacrifices needed to see this accomplished?

These are.

The complete and utter evacuation of the West Bank of every single settlement and military outpost. That is the single most important act that will lead to a generally peaceful situation.

Allowing the Palestininas to create borders, control their own airspace and basically run a fully fledged state without Israeli interference BUT with Israeli help.

From this position both blocs will then be able to negotiate on fairer terms the finer issues such as right of return etc.

Would this be acceptable to you as an Israeli citizen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join