It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Amazing Photos)Revolution in The Streets of Kyrgyzstan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
cryptome.org...

These photos show the reality of what is going on over there. These are real people in a real struggle to survive as a nation. The pain and destruction must be immeasureable. I hope they emerge a stonger nation when the dust settles.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If anyone can embed the pictures in a post it would be greatly appreciated. I am not very computer savvy.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

They really capture the mood of the moment, thanks. To think this could be coming to a town near you in the near future. I keep thinking there must be a smarter way than violence to make real lasting change.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by devildogUSMC

I keep thinking there must be a smarter way than violence to make real lasting change.

Well there isn't.

It is nice to think there is, but one must not delude themselves.

Force and the threat of force are the only things that will ever work against those who cannot be reasoned with.

*A tyrannical government wants few things more than a population of people who think violence accomplishes nothing.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Well there isn't.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Exuberant1]

Well, there might be. There just has not been evidence of one in your eyes as of yet. There might be a way that we can't see or a way that has yet to be thought of, but we need to encourage this kind of thought if we are ever to achieve a lasting peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73dca5037dca.jpg[/atsimg]
Just chose my favourite one.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have a strange hunch that the opposition govt that took power will be just as corrupt and dirty as the govt it replaced. It'll just be more Russia friendly.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

*A tyrannical government wants few things more than a population of people who think violence accomplishes nothing.

The programming suggests otherwise. Maybe the prgramming has run so deep in you that you cannot see this yet. They want you to think violence is the way to a better world. They want chaos, to achieve their order. You have been givin too many examples of violence as a means to an ends, and had the benefits of peace suppressed at all costs.

They are lucifarians and need to convince you to choose bellicosity in order fro them to win the spiritual game which is all that really counts in the end. Your history and fiction is littered with hilighted examples of using violence to achieve peace providing you with a distorted view, convincing you there is nothing after death is a great way to turn on your survival instincts. Destroying sprituality with religion divides you leading to your conquer. If they are doing their job well, and they are, you would say things like "Force and the threat of force are the only things that will ever work against those who cannot be reasoned with."

Truth and love conquers all. With universal love there is no way Kyrgyz police would harm other humans and vice versa. There is no turning some of us against the rest, for good. Try a violent revolution and I assure you the system you put in its place will be corrupted, somehow, sometime. Violence is only temporary so this whole situation will need to happen agian 100 years down the track when TPTB have gotten back into power. It is in their families interst to convince you these short term revolutions are the answer, not world wide global grassroots knowledge/truth based movements which may lead to them being out of power for good.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Truth and love conquers all.

Maybe they would if Truth and Love were well armed and willing to use force.

But they're not, so they won't.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow Devildog, I didn't even know this was going on over there. Looks pretty brutal on both sides. I did notice one opposition member with an AK47 has an EOtech weapons sight on it (made in US). SO this is where our foreign aid money goes at $600 a pop?

new topics

top topics

join