It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will I get kidnapped? I have been played by a child predator!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well the DOB & place were for a natal horoscope, I have the jpeg btw. She analyzed it and then we talked from there

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Thats legit. Cant do a natal WITHOUT info LOL! I thought you said she was a psychic/ or reader. Big diff between the two.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is silly.

your silly.

Thats a pretty far leap from sending a psychic a picture to getting kidnapped, you have quite an imagination kid. She prolly only wanted your pic to get " impressions" from it. So she could do more psychic readings and make more money off of you.

Or perhaps she looks at it, .... late at night, when she's all alone with just your picture and something she calls " The Black Tower".

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Get yourself a blade little friend. I never leave home without one.

What he said.

A KA-BAR is a fine choice.

Good luck with this situation, and stay safe.

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well I'm willing to call you an idiot...........

You say you're 16.
At that age you still sit at the low end of the learning curve before you enter your adult years. And yes, this was a learning experience.

"DON'T GIVE TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IDENTIFIES YOU"

Oh hell, I'll give you a reading based on your picture alone without any requirements for any other information.
And I won't ask for any money....

Oh, and I promise not to kidnap you.:shk:

(If you really feel at risk, contact the authorities in your area.)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Write down EVERYTHING you know about this person, and be sure your parents know, in case anything does happen, they can find you, and get this person.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
People take advantage of others.

1. Not your fault

2. You will not be kidnapped, and everything will be Ok.

3. Finally, learn a lesson from today and remember it tomorrow. such is life.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm sure you'll be fine OP.

Lesson 1... Don't give out your details while online, to ANYONE.

Lesson 2... There is NO such thing as an online Psychic.

Take it easy.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

not gonna get kidnapped.

You are more liekly to get kidnapped by someone you know. than a complete stranger.

Most child traffiker cases, were because a reletave sold them.

I would be more worried about them selling your details to advertising companies, and being flooded with emails.

also i would worry about someone making a fake passport. a fake drivers license obtaining a genuine, copy of your birth certificate. and opening up about 12 different credit card accounts.

if i were you i would contact the police/fbi with everything you can rememeber about this. especially you sent a picture.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

You are more liekly to get kidnapped by someone you know. than a complete stranger.

Most child traffiker cases, were because a reletave sold them.

Thats reassuring.

Im sure its quite true, but still.

Just make sure to keep an eye on your grandma next time she bakes any cakes. They're bound to be laced with rohypnol, ready for you to be packed up and sent to southwest Indonesia to be a servant to a drugs baron named Hulio.

In all seriousness though, if she was some raging paedophile then she could just sign herself up to myspace, there's 1000's of young kids on there with pictures up for her to perv over. Doing it via some over the phone psychic thing doesnt really make much sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Spot on...

Tell your parents!!! They may be mad... but it covers your back... just in case!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't see any indication that she wants to kidnap anything more than your cash.

As others have said it's more reasonable to fear an identity theft than a kidnapping. Even though you may have no credit at your age you may want to talk to your parents about getting your credit report and possibly placing a freeze on it. This will help to prevent anyone from trying to steal your identity.

Good luck, and avoid charlatans

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i wouldnt worry so much, some times worry can fog the threat.

just relaxe and focus, what ya did was not smart but so what just learn as im sure you have. we all can learn from this dont put your self out there. you were seaking somthing out i can respect that, no worries now be ready for what ever comes your way.

maybe it is a learning moment or life changing one ether way be ready, in reality its all one in the same. we all learn through diffrent channels no need to judge just guide

sorry i suck at spelling

much love

like many said parents are your friends and family,dont feel bad stupid just come out with it. tis is what family is for!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Tungsten core]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Write down EVERYTHING you know about this person, and be sure your parents know, in case anything does happen, they can find you, and get this person.

I 100% agree.

Please make sure you tell you parents! I would also cancel that card and get a new one,

I would even be inclined being that you are just 16 to report it, Just so its on file,

Lesson learned here, Please never ever give out personal information to ANYONE! I guess you know that now

And please always remember its easy to be anyone online, For all you know she may be a he...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Tell your parents, young one. Yeah, in all likelihood they're going to be a little mad at you...ok, lots. But better safe then sorry.

...lesson learned, I hope? Remember, talk to your folks. They really do know better...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I agree with LS. Sometimes things seem to good to be true and you should adjust to your surroundings accordingly. Otherwise you will end up with biting more then you can chew.:shk:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join