It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press both Iran, Israel on nukes: Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As a young man reading the bible, I was fascinated with end of days prophecies.of all the wackiness in revelations of multi-eyed, multi-headed beasts and dead bodies rising from the street after three days, the hardest part for me to believe was all the nations of the world wanting to fight Israel.

There was no way I thought the U.S. would permit it. Today I wonder if extremely devout rabbis in israel could be anxious to see armegeddon. What if they are determined to fulfill prophecy so they could live to witness their messaiah?

The same goes for equally devout muslims leading iran. Both countries are controlled by men who believe their side will win.

Both sides are actively making arrangements for the "imminent arrival of the messaiah. Both sides have access to weapons, secret agents of war and access to global financial instruments capable of bringing about WW3.

Between the insiders on wall street loyal to Israel and influence of petroleum prices isreal and iran have incredible power to start wars.

What if israel was behind 911 and planned on the evidence of their involvement to be carefully leaked in order to attract the world's anger and armies?

Think about it. Has anybody seen the photos of the moving vans that were in NJ videotaping the planes crashing into the twin towers? They had pictures of that seen graphically displayed in 5' vinly on the sides of the van for Christ's sake. What more damning evidence of premeditation and participation could you ask for? In your face biatch.

Now imagine truly believing that God was on your side and your side alone ready to smite your enemies when the time comes.

What if your entire life has been dedicated to that fight and you had the power to set the stage?

There are certainly powerful men in the U.S. who believe the same thing. They see the rest of the world as ignorant pawns in their master plan.

It could also be argued that there are those who believe the messaiah will indeed come but be defeated by lucifer and his army of darkness.

Does anybody think they can talk sense to these people who happen to be the most powerful men on earth? Do you think they care about your petty problems, your families or your college savings plan for your newborn kid?

The best defense is a personal relationship with God AS YOU UNDERSTAND HIM.

The stage may be set. Plans may very well be in action for the play that is drawing spectators from all over the galaxy.

All those ufos that do not land and refuse to make their presence known once and for all on a global scale may be simply be jockeying for a better seat and standing in line for popcorn before the show starts.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Your post sounds too much like what happened in Waco, Texas.

Humans are ****ing insane. Read the bible, see 'end time prophecies', seven headed dragons, with profane words written on each head. that's not hard for you to believe...

but all the nations of the world fighting israel is hard to believe? Why is that hard to believe? After all that they've done WHY is that hard to believe? That's like saying, the biggest bully in your school has beat the ever-loving **** out of everyone at your school now why on earth would anyone stand up to him and fight him if they're weaker? unless everyone joined in.

As it stands, Israel has quite a fair amount of power. P'raps not on its own, but with support from America, and with the UN turning a blind-eye towards Israel and her nuclear, chemical and biological weapons productions, Israel gains power slowly...

The incidents at Waco, Texas most definitely proved that men are lunatic enough to die for false prophecies and false religions. The situation you have put forth just reeks of insanity of the same degree - country wide.

What can I say, maybe the CIA really did learn SOMETHING useful during MKULTRA, to brainwash and implant false ideologies? or maybe humanities intelligence is its greatest weakness and its greatest strength.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

It's pathetic the way Israel accuses everyone and anyone of being racist every time it gets criticism for one of it's numerous disgusting violent acts against it's neighbours, or it's complete hypocrisy of policy towards others.

If it wasn't such a serious issue, it would be laughable.

Ali G's springs to mind.."Izzit cos I semite"!? Blooood!

Apart from double agents in the US and UK posing as members of the administration (so called 'dual nationality' citizens), i REALLY wonder just what the hell Israel HAS over the rest of the civilised world?!!

What is it? It can't just be the nukes...USSR had plenty of those, and we had a cold war with them for decades, so what the hell is it?

It beats me, just why on Earth the rest of the world sits back and watches the atrocities that Israel perpetrates the tanks crushing civilians and children, it's air force bombing the hell out of everyone, and spins and warps it in the media as some kind of justifiable act?

Anyone know why? 'Cos i don't.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

It's pathetic the way Israel accuses everyone and anyone of being racist every time it gets criticism for one of it's numerous disgusting violent acts against it's neighbours, or it's complete hypocrisy of policy towards others.

If it wasn't such a serious issue, it would be laughable.

Ali G's springs to mind.."Izzit cos I semite"!? Blooood!

Apart from double agents in the US and UK posing as members of the administration (so called 'dual nationality' citizens), i REALLY wonder just what the hell Israel HAS over the rest of the civilised world?!!

What is it? It can't just be the nukes...USSR had plenty of those, and we had a cold war with them for decades, so what the hell is it?

It beats me, just why on Earth the rest of the world sits back and watches the atrocities that Israel perpetrates the tanks crushing civilians and children, it's air force bombing the hell out of everyone, and spins and warps it in the media as some kind of justifiable act?

Anyone know why? 'Cos i don't.

Unfortunately I have no answer for you on this one. You are however right in your 1st paragraph about 2 faced policies that Israel likes to boast.

It's absurd and nobody can explain why this is happening...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Cheers for the reply.

I really mean it though...the question.

It wasn't rhetorical, i seriously don't know why MSM reports are ALWAYS biased in Israel's favour.

Even when they are showing pictures of slaughtered kids, mangled and limp..they always have some Israeli git, proclaim they are only defending themselves..then switch to the 'cat up a tree' type reports.

What about the UN?

Why don't they ever have emergency sessions regarding the murder and violence that Israel caries out? Why no sanctions? Why no mention of broken and ignored UN resolutions?

I don't understand it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Too late. This just hit twitter:-
"Israel issues 'urgent' warning to its citizens to leave the Egypt's Sinai Peninsula immediately."

Isreal urgent warning its citizens to leave Sinai immediately warning refers to evidence of expected terrorist attempt to kidnap Israelis

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MrMartay]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMartay

Fine..

All Israelis go back to Israel. Then i recommend total Israeli isolation.

Seal the place up tight, ring fence the whole country. No foreign aid, except for Palestine. No Palestinian slave/workers.

I'd give them a month before they come cap in hand, begging bowl at the ready. Then the world 'buy' their nukes, for aid.

[edit on 13/4/2010 by spikey]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

[...]
What about the UN?

Why don't they ever have emergency sessions regarding the murder and violence that Israel caries out? Why no sanctions? Why no mention of broken and ignored UN resolutions?

I don't understand it.

They control the UN through the US. The US having a veto power, it's almost impossible for anyone to touch Israel. All people can do it talk, make resolutions, and forget about the sanctions...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by MrMartay

Fine..

All Israelis go back to Israel. Then i recommend total Israeli isolation.

Seal the place up tight, ring fence the whole country. No foreign aid, except for Palestine. No Palestinian slave/workers.

I'd give them a month before they come cap in hand, begging bowl at the ready. Then the world 'buy' their nukes, for aid.

[edit on 13/4/2010 by spikey]

If only it was possible... but then, they would cry "holocaust" again and take over Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and most of Egypt with US and UK help... So what's the point?

Magnum

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

When i say no foreign aid, i don't mean humanitarian aid, just money, weapons and fuel for it's war machine.

By all means supply the population with the basics, so the innocents don't suffer.

But eradicate their ability to carry on doing the crap they do.

No genocide involved.

I hear you though, and i'm afraid you're probably right.

It's sickening.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think as far as Israel's influence in US policy etc:
it would be an interesting investigation as to how many Govt Officials, Senators, and such Whilst on reasonable salaries in their Govt positions,
retire and end up in a comfortable new job (in a jewish owned company),
on an amazingly absurd wage for their role,
and retire from that job with a 7 figure pension.

I am sure you would find a lot of them must be getting some assurances from the jewish/israelli lobby groups backers to tolerate such demands from Israel.

It should be Govt policy that dual citizenship individuals are excluded from Government positions that relate to policy matters and military matters.
Heck, it may as well be the british dictating govt policy and i am sure the US founding fathers would have had something to say about that.
- Americians for America - should be the norm.

There should also be an independant inquiry into the lobbying procedures.
As the age old saying that goes along the lines of 'he who pays the piper, calls the tune'.

For that matter, Free trade agreements should be scrapped too. all that has done is give profits to Corps, and send US jobs overseas. American Steel and the 'Made in America' brand were something to be proud of. whats left?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join