It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do People Fear Free People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do people fear free people? What do you think? And really give it thought.

I know the government fears free people. But what for? There are people that fear free people because they know that free people do whatever they want, and regard or don't reguard the law or other people as they freely choose to.

So hell yeah, to me, people do fear free people. Look at me, I'm a free type of person. I got a speeding ticket long ago (in '97) but didn't pay for it to this very day. Why? Because I'm free to do what I want and free to disregard whatever the hell I don't like or don't think I should be tied to. Just last year I got a jury notice, but again, I'm free so I threw the letter away, and to this day no police came knocking on the door looking for me to arrest me about some failer to comply with a jury summons. Screw the whole world, I'm a free man. And I tell you this much, if the police do come for someone like me, I'm so free spirited that it's so powerful in my heart that I would straight up use self-defense to handle any officers. Again, I'm free. And besides, I can't go to jail because of a personal problem that I know I can use self-defense because of. I do what I freely want to in life. And I will do what I have to do in life to stay free. You all need to be more like me.
Say to hell with the law. You can call me an outlaw if you want, and I do glorify myself for being that damn free to know that no one can rule any law over me unless I feel like letting them. I'm an anarchist, too. Do any of you relate?

In my personal experience, being free is something most powerful, and is something the government fears. First thing about being my type of free is that you can't be scared of police or death in order to pursue living free like a bird regardless.

The government likes you all not free. I'm aware of how not free society is. It's like I can see the fences up so to speak throughout places. But the thing is, is that if I ever feel like climbing over the fence, I will climb over the fence. Even if it's against the law. Why? Because I'm free to do what I want in life. Yes, you got to be courageous and brave to behave free in a society that's in prison by its government. To tell you some real secret from my past, I skipped my probation I had in some other state, and till this day no one came to take me back to that state to throw me in jail. Not the ATF either of which I had a run in with and of course must have checked me out. Hey, maybe I'm lucky and some judge thought it would cost too much to transport me back to the state I skipped my probation in, and let me free. Then you see how it pays to be free oreintated how I'm describing to you. I'm free!!! And I'm staying free. I'd rather be dead than go to jail anyway, especially in knowing that paradise awaits me after death. Hey, when you're a free spirit nothing is allowed to break you in spirit. How many of you think a free person like me should be locked up?
I also remember once escaping handcuffs before the cops came to get me from a temporary hold back in some high school. I was like 18 at the time. Ha, they sent to police to look for me but I hid in some yards for a bit till the heat was off. I am an escape artist by the way, and it pays as you can see.

And hey, if the ATF didn't jail me, then me spilling the beans on a website isn't going to get me in any kind of trouble. Like I said, I'm lucky. Warrants prolly got canceled a long time back or else the ATF would have sent me to the state I at least thought may have wanted me. I remember once in Florida I stole a BMW beamer via finding the keys on the floor in a toy store, got caught by the profiling cop a good while later, went into the county, got out on bond, but later charges got dropped. Ha! I am lucky. My spirit guide is looking out for me. My spirit guide knows the kind of spirit I got to be regardless.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Giving you S&F just because you made me smile and I like your style .

Yea , I can relate ...

Happy Trails lil' brother ...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

double post

[edit on 12-4-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Tormented again?
I think people fear freedom - folks don't know what they would do if they felt free - much less what anyone else might do
You make excellent points!

gj

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
my god and about the time i thought that there was no hope left for humanity! along comes some one that has some huge testicles bravo

my personal opinion is the only way a rat gets cornered in a cage is by his own free will!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
if the police do come for someone like me, I'm so free spirited that it's so powerful in my heart that I would straight up use self-defense to handle any officers. Again, I'm free.
[edit on 12-4-2010 by Tormentations]

Now I can see why the government "controls" people. No offense, but your entire view on freedom stands on the fine lines of anarchy. Is that freedom to you? I guess doing whatever you want is freedom? So if you're neighbor decides to blow your head off, hell, it's his freedom.

Cheers.

And my view view of freedom is getting out of this body, eating is expensive, but I'll ride this one out to the end.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes people fear free people.

It's just like the Joker said in that movie, Dark Knight.

Everyone is a schemer, they plan things. They are not free, they are slaves to their own schemes and plans.

Being free means are not enslaved by the "System."

It means that all of the countless things people do for no reason to "protect the System" no longer make any sense to you.

And you will begin doing whatever you want, regardless of what others said.

The Joker was a free man. Just a bit psychopathic an maniacal.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Being free is good and all, but once you are free at another person expense you become no different than the powers that be.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Pillar]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
But my question is "what is freedom?"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The real freedom is within the mind. Once you are truly free from any influence or manipulation, you are FREE!
The mind works in mysterious ways sometimes...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok, so you think your free. Stealing other people's cars, I guess makes you free. Now, how do you afford the internet? How do you afford the place you sleep at? Surely if you have a job, then you are not free.

Being free at other people's expense is not free. It's immature. Yeah, I could go steal my neighbor's car right now, "wooo rock on I'm free". not.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

NIce!
Go on free bird, be free.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
Ok, so you think your free. Stealing other people's cars, I guess makes you free. Now, how do you afford the internet? How do you afford the place you sleep at? Surely if you have a job, then you are not free.

Being free at other people's expense is not free. It's immature. Yeah, I could go steal my neighbor's car right now, "wooo rock on I'm free". not.

Yer my thoughts exactly Doped!

If ripping people of is freedom then I would rather be a slave.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00

Actually I started my own businesses. By your outlook does that make me free? Tell me now.

In my outlook I'm free in that I do what I want to with or without regard of the law since I am freely choosing what to regard and when to regard and how to regard as I so freely choose.

I guess we are just two different people with two different outlooks. And I guess you fear free people with that tone? I don't fear free people. As the saying goes, live and let live. Basically, I'm a free spirit. And my behavior reflects my spirit which cant be broken.

And let me say this, if you work a job because you agree with it, then you are still free in that so long as you are the one in agreeance with it. There are people who work jobs they dont fully agree with. I'd say they are not so free. Do you see what I'm meaning here?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pillar

How is freeing yourself from the system hurting anybody? Being free from the law or more precisely the "statutes" makes everything better for everybody. You still are tied down to common law because nobody should injure or harm any other human being and if you do you will pay. But all these revenue laws are BS because nobody is being injured or harmed, it's just the "state" or "federal" governments stealing our money. Everything needs to be on a voluntary basis and nothing should be enforced upon any peoples by threat of violence, Period! Everybody says well everyone will just start robbing looting and killing if we didn't enforce and that's crap because people do it now and what does the government do for you, clean up afterwards. The truth is we don not know what it would be like because any other time in the past that it could have been tried we didn't have the technology we have know and the knowledge we posses now! We need more Free People. I will fight to remain free against all bogus charges with no injured party, against all income taxes, and all government abuse and health care. I am Free so can you be free if you learn the law and how it really works. Defend yourself and your family and keep what is yours. Then we can be really free to chart our future together!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's been my observation that the first step to becoming 'free' is to disown care about other's opinions

And that's it. That's the definition of 'free'

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Star for line one. Add second step to detach care about your own opinion as well. (gotta free your own mind from it's constraints too)

gj

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
reply to post by Dock9

Star for line one. Add second step to detach care about your own opinion as well. (gotta free your own mind from it's constraints too)

gj

Thank you

Excellent !

Logged back in so I could star-thank you

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Do people fear free people? What do you think? And really give it thought.

Please just don't cause any harm to any innocent people who may come across your way during the "I'm a free person" stage of your life.

Nothing is free, cause & effect thing going on there. Thank you for your post, interesting reading, just don't do anything stupid.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah they do! They are brainwashed by the system. Courts,judges, lawyers, cops...no justice..just perpetuate the system. Think a lawyer's gonna give you good advise? Not uless your super rich! He/she's an agent of the matrix (usually) profiteering on other people's misery. Other people know what you've got and are jealous. You rock on brother! Just don't mess with other people, they have a right to be free or be in their own delusions. Reality is subjective. Live your own reality. We should all create and live our own reality, cause the shared reality just aint happnin.

PEACE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join