It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI destroyed file on Obama's grandfather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is interesting and I just read this here:

www.wnd.com...

Frank Marshall Davis In response to a Freedom of Information Act request, the FBI has formally acknowledged a file existed on President Barack Obama's grandfather, Stanley Armour Dunham, that was destroyed May 1, 1997.

The following FBI link admits the file was destroyed:
www.wnd.com...

I find this curious and I wonder what was in the original file? Any thoughts out there on what this could mean?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

It means theres more poop that stinks when it comes to the Real Slim Shady.

Two.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
we can speculate...Only the person from the fbi who shred it truly knows what was in it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It probably means there was nothing significant in the file.
Most organizations have retention periods, after which files are destroyed.
OR maybe Obama used his anti Christ powers to move through time!
There was a time when the FBI illegally kept files on citizens that had committed no crimes and did not present a threat to the US.
Enemy list ring a bell?
In summary, big freakin deal! So here's this afternoons Obama is up to something fantasy!
Let the making up of reasons begin!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Nothing needs to be made up here sir!
This information, benign or not, should be allowed to be seen by the public.
Even if that would require a request through the Freedom of Information Act!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
if the FBI doesn`t want it seen all they have to say is that it was destroyed

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Damn, my mind is boiling.
Maybe his grandfather was one of the rare guys in The Powers That Be who worked his butt off for the organization to spare him and his family, eventually turning his grandson into a "brown" heir, who could lure the public into thinking that this guy was an alternative to the President, then TPTB would use him to test...err...new world management policy? If the guy has an outstanding charisma (which he has) he may focus people's attention on other subjects than their own rights being restricted and new more restrictive laws and measures being "voted" ( I'd politely suggest "bought") . This is giving time to TPTB to instigate new antiterror politics, slowly trying to convince you that everyone who disagrees with your government is a potential terrorist .
Just my heavy 2c on that.

I could go further than that, but my terrible grammar and syntaxis would kill your brain

excuse my French

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
[sarcasm]
Guys...shredding documents is totally fun and frees up space...what other reason do they need, I mean why would there possibly be anything interesting on a FBI document concerning Obama's grandfather? Jeez...I just don't understand why so many people feel they can't trust the Government...
[/sarcasm]

[edit on 12/4/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
this should be on front page
S and F.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I dont understand why this is NOT an important topic to "Conspiracy Theorists".

"oh this is nothing, happens all the time, its routine".-The Man
"What wiping out my existance?"-Guy
"Yes".- The Man
"ok".-Guy
"Move along" - The Man
"sorry, have a good day"- guy
"NOTHIN TO SEE HERE FOLKS! MOVE ALONG! -TheMan

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. But what do I know, I am just a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c56eb3b4c2d8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
sorry boss that subject has already been scrubbed. and planted or seeded as inquiring minds want to know something - but nothing of interest - then why did they scrub it - and seed it 2007 10years after they scrubbed it?
the is a 2007 story. thats all I know.

see... nobody until 2007
www.bing.com...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If you actually READ the FBI statement responding to Kincaid’s request for Stanley Dunham’s FBI records, it should be immediately apparent that the FBI did NOT admit that it destroyed a file on Obama’s grandfather in 1997. This 26 March 2010 FBI letter reads, in part:

“Records which may be responsive to your Freedom of Information-Privacy Acts (FOIPA) request were destroyed on May 01, 1997. Since the material could not be reviewed, it is not known if it was responsive to your request.”
- www.usasurvival.org...

Please note that the FBI only advised that “records which MAY be responsive” were destroyed in 1997, but it is NOT KNOWN if they actually apply. From this kernel of truth, Kincaid has once again fabricated evidence against Obama. The FBI did not “admit” that it had destroyed his grandfather’s file, nor did it even confirm that it ever had one. The FBI did NOT know if the 1997 destruction even contained a file on Dunham.

If these FBI letters are Kincaid’s only "proof" of an FBI “admission,” then his claim is worthless, because the letters admit nothing regarding any file on Stanley Dunham. This deception is similar to AIM’s trumped-up accusations regarding the 1949 Honolulu NAACP incident (see my.barackobama.com...). In reporting that incident, as in reporting this incident, source documents belie Kincaid’s claims. . This is the epitome of "trumped-up" evidence by a master illusionist. Like most illusions, it falls apart upon close scrutiny.

The only thing "weird" about this story is that some people would actually swallow it. Because proof of deception is irrefutable, finding the truth takes only a little extra effort.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
- Abraham Lincoln

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If anyone believes the original post is credible, please advise. I would like to understand your thought process. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join