It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad urges Ban to probe 9/11 attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad urges Ban to probe 9/11 attacks

www.france24.com

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written to UN chief Ban Ki-moon, asking him to launch an investigation into the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, news reports said on Monday.

"The minimum expectation from your excellency is to set up an independent and trusted fact-finding group to comprehensively investigate the real factors behind September 11," Ahmadinejad said in the text of the letter carried by official news agencies.

They did not say when the letter was sent.

The hardliner, who in March dismissed 9/11 as a "big lie," said in the letter that the atta
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad's latest remarks come with Iran locked in a standoff with world powers led by the United States over Tehran's controversial nuclear programme, and risking tougher sanctions over its defiance.

Ahmadinejad seems to be getting worried that an attack on Iran is imminent. He should have been pushing for this investigation into 9/11 years ago.

I don't know what good that would have done because all the world leaders seem to be in on it and there is almost nothing you can do about it.

www.france24.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is quite the American patriot.. in a manner of speaking
He wants an investigation on the biggest crime on american soil
kudos to him

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

I agree he should have done this much earlier. All of the Middle East should have.

I fear it doesn't matter though we won't see any kind of independence out of the UN let alone an independent investigation into 9/11.

I'm sure interpol has the ability to do it. Just not the permission.

Anyone that is given an investigation like this will be picked a. of time because of what they might find, which will be whatever they are told to find.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, with war on the way to Iran, and the US, UK, and other "coalition" forces about to dispose of Ahmadinejad, it seems unlikely that any investigation will ever take place.

It is even more unlikely to think that an investigation will take place when the US and UK governments are the ones that seem to pump in most of the cash to keep the UN going. If not most, then significant amounts of cash... Either way, if an investigation were instigated, do you really think the cash would continue to flow in?

The UN is not going to start any "independent" investigation because it is too dependent upon the money supply from the real crooks in the affair.

It also cannot start an investigation, because it could well have to look at itself, and we all know how good these people are at "evaluating" themselves.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
First time I heard Iranian president questioning events of 911 was a month ago and opened also thread about it that time:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(To where I also post this news just few hours ago)

Anyway - Its good to dig out the truth, no matter who is doing it. I think Iran is now doing many researches about truth of 911, and they will keep this discussion alive and in media.

Like I have said before - Truth is a powerful weapon and Iran will use that weapon to break alliance towards it.

I hope Iranian Secret Service will find something new that we still havent.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Anyone that is given an investigation like this will be picked a. of time because of what they might find, which will be whatever they are told to find.

I agree.

The UN knows that 9/11 was an inside job, it's just not part of their game plan to reveal it yet.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The tittle of this thread is very misleading. It makes it sound like he wants toban the probe on 9/11.

Re-word it or GTFO.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreYouSerious
The tittle of this thread is very misleading. It makes it sound like he wants toban the probe on 9/11.

Re-word it or GTFO.

I agree, but that is the .line from where I linked to it. When you link to an article you have to copy the .line exact.

The name of the UN chief is Ban Ki-moon.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as been warning for years about corupt western goverments,
i do agree he should of done this years ago, the world needs politicians with balls but they end up dead or framed and put in jail ,
i doubt it will happen because the beast is going to fullfill its destiny nothing will stop this the fall of the catholic church is underway now all the peices are slowly fitting together uk licenceing vitamins and homeopathy is part to of the beasts plan only country powerfull enough for the beast is un and usa.
who is as mighty as the beast who can stand

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
Well, with war on the way to Iran, and the US, UK, and other "coalition" forces about to dispose of Ahmadinejad, it seems unlikely that any investigation will ever take place.

the UK is already streatched and Labour are Dead horse
and i doubt we would be sending anymore of our peopl to die for a Pointless war,
couldnt really care how many Americans the US wants to sacrafice for Israel.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh lord, now 9/11 Truthers are going to say how wonderful this man is. How about investigating his election and him murdering his own citizens?

This guy is not your friend.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
Oh lord, now 9/11 Truthers are going to say how wonderful this man is. How about investigating his election and him murdering his own citizens?

I know this guy is not my friend but he is not friends of the global elite either, he is not going along with the plan and knows he is on his way out.

Asking for a new investigation into 9/11 is just grasping at straws.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

Originally posted by yellowcard

I know this guy is not my friend but he is not friends of the global elite either, he is not going along with the plan and knows he is on his way out.

Asking for a new investigation into 9/11 is just grasping at straws.

Uh...yeah, sure...that or he's trying to win favor with 9/11 Truthers who are plugged into the Truth movement, and will jump the gun on people being their allies in "truth." If he really believed this he would have called for investigations years ago. He's not on his way out, he's just an idiot who also denies the holocaust ever happened.

top topics

join