UFO in In Night Vision Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
In my other thread about this object in the aircraft forum, stratsys-sws made this interesting post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Migratory Birds

Hi Folks, the 'craft' in this video really looks like a flock of geese to me. Even the guy who recorded the event says it's a possiblity!
Also, if you watch closely the stars in the background appear to pass 'through' the formation rather than behind it, suggesting this is either several objects flying in formation or some form of transparent craft (which I highly doubt).

Just my 4 hapneys worth!

:-)

Cheers
Robbie

I spotted this after doing a little research, it's a study of geese formations and angles of formation using radar in 1976. Page 2 of the report is extremely relevant.....can anyone spot the same formation (albeit at lower resolution) as we see in the OP???? :-)

Link to PDF report on Geese Formations

Here is the video again for comparison:

Notwithstanding that’s a radar return, not an NV video, that’s interesting, as per the following image from the article linked to by stratsys-sws

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Wow, that shows that craft has been around for years then.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hey Maybe...maybe not, nightvision skywatcher Kevin McCracken (kevinmc360) has a
new video recorded on June 11 in Oakland and guess what, again the triangular lights.

Just like his May 28, 2010 footage this time he recorded a similar formation.
It seems the saga continues after the videos by Pablo (dede95064), Kevin McCracken
(kevinmc360) and Bill Roehling now with this new footage, however the doubt remains
UFOs, birds or military craft. Check the video by Kevin McCracken.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This fascinating to me from the point of view that both those videos show , pretty much, what i saw back when i was a teenager and sparked my interest in UFOs. The main difference being what i witnessed, with a friend, were visible to the naked eye.

The shape was virtually identical but it sure wasn't geese as geese, don't reflect green and red, as well as white.

We were both at that age when we were allowed out during dark on our own for the first time without our folks knowing where we, specifically, were. The two of us were lying on grass bank just watching the night sky. The conditions were pretty clear and dry. However, due to the location, a large town there was a certain haze that extended to about 20 degrees above the horizon from the reflected street lights from the layer of pollution over the area.

Suddenly, both our attention was drawn to a perfect V formation of lights heading our way virtually over head. They looked exactly as they do in these two videos, only as stated, they were visible. My first thought was. Strange, never seen a single aircraft carry that many lights, there were a dozen or more. As i pondered this, the formation split prefect down the centre, by about 3-4 degrees, traversed about 10 degrees of the sky and then rejoined in perfect formation as before.

At this point i sat up to follow the track of the formation and so did my friend. he looked at me and we both said simultaneously... "I didn't see that did I?". "Those lights didn't just part then rejoin?"... With this, both of us ran to the top of the bank, we'd been lying on, and watched as the formation suddenly disappeared about 35 degrees above the Northern horizon. They didn't fade, as they should have done into the haze, they just went out. It was October and about 7;30 pm ,so the sun had long gone, so it wasn't something reflecting sunlight, from below the horizon. What's more it was totally silent. I don;t believe it was 3-4 aircraft, as even at a great height, on a still night there would have been enough engine noise to have heard it. The background noise of the town was pretty minimal, there was, to all intents and purposes, silence as the objects flew over us.

If they were aircraft, they were flying , literally wing tip to wing tip and the green and red lights were not in any regular pattern. by that i mean of the dozen lights, most were just white, 2 were green and 1 red. When the lights split one formation had one red and one green the rest white, the other one green the rest white. I'm stumped if i can think of any aircraft that carried that configuration.

I've often rthoguht of trying to CGI exactly what we saw that night, but these video,s pretty much, nail it.

There's a rather strange postscript to the tale as well. We told no-one, for fear of ridicule, about what we saw that night. Then, within a few days of the incident, my mother arrives home from work at the library and places a book down for me . She smiled , in the way mothers do when they know something and simply said. "I thought you might like to read this"...

The book was "Operation Trojan Horse" by John Keel... the rest , to quote the cliche, is history..

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This looks like an ordinary stealth aircraft with IR lights. IR is visible with NVGs and in fact, just the technology that the military uses.

--airspoon

[edit on 27-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

FireMoon.....

Thank for your well written & interesting report.

I aplogise for my belated reply.....I have not quite kept up with my own thread!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
This looks like an ordinary stealth aircraft with IR lights. IR is visible with NVGs and in fact, just the technology that the military uses.

Airspoon.....

Can you help us by verifying the light configuration & the aircraft in question?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I,m not sure but I think Zorgon has put this on before, supposedly a friend of his captured this on night vision, from his nevada home.

Not sure what to make of it but its interesting alright.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill
I,m not sure but I think Zorgon has put this on before, supposedly a friend of his captured this on night vision, from his nevada home.
Not sure what to make of it but its interesting alright.

Albertfothergill.....

Please see my opening post.

The person who took the video has posted in this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Apologies my friend! But I do think the original came from JL! I think it's real personally but as to where it has been manufactured is another thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill
Apologies my friend! But I do think the original came from JL! I think it's real personally but as to where it has been manufactured is another thing.

Albertfothergill.....

Do you mean "JL" as in "John Lear"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

yep, sure do! and personally i can take in a lot of what he says! As for the footage i,m not sure if it is JL footage but the original was taken in ( apparently ) Nevada where he lives!

Like I said, i believe its very strange and also to be picked up on night vision adds to things too!

I,m not knocking John, I actually believe in a lot he says, if not most.

Al

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Very interesting footage ! Good to capture the airliner in the shot. The item in quetion does look very military of some sorts. Addition information on the video would be required to make a judgment... Cool post and Vid all the same

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Albertfothergill.....

Aaahhhhh.......good ol' Johnny Lear..... :shk:

Anyway.....

He didn't take that video.....please revert to the thread & the detail therein.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Anything with a blinkin light is a man-made aircraft...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awarenessiskey
Anything with a blinkin light is a man-made aircraft...

Awarenessiskey.....

The object does not exhibit a blinking light.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
For reference, I would love to see a B2 stealth bomber in it's stealth mode (all lights off) engine in stealth mode flying at night through night vision like what was used in the original video.
You won't see a thing as one poster said. So this craft is less stealth than a plane that's been declassified.

Infrared night camera's are what they are, they pick up low level light and amplify them.
Now this craft is a high altitude plane so it's way up, the lights whatever they are emit small amount of light, the night vision picks up the faint light.

as I say before this is nothing extra ordinary, yes, different and that make's it cool but definitely not a ET UFO and hopefully the guy who took the video thinks this too?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic

as I say before this is nothing extra ordinary, yes, different and that make's it cool but definitely not a ET UFO and hopefully the guy who took the video thinks this too?

Mysteryskeptic.....

Yes but.....

It's still an "unknown" until we identify it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by airspoon

Airspoon.....

Can you help us by verifying the light configuration & the aircraft in question?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

It took me a while but I found a video showing a B2 with both its navigation and landing lights on. Its a very short clip 9" into the video.

Note that the landing lights are attached to the undercarriage so would only be visible in a wheels down configuration.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Slippery Jim]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wheww!

After reading through this thread entirely...I have a couple of questions:

1- Are most of us here thinking that this craft (Pablo's) is at an orbital altitude? Seems like that was the consensus at the beginning...I don't agree with this, b/c if the ISS is the size of a football field and all we can see of it here is a small dot of light, how retardedly hugestic would this thing be...even one of its lights would be ??? to be seen this defined even with the zoom of the IR goggles. This thing is much closer to the ground. The visibilty of the lighting array gives that away.

2- No audio, so no proof not an RC. What better way to fly these at night than with an IR lighting array and a pair of goggles to better track/ control it? OK maybe not a question.

3- Does anyone actually think these are birds?
I don't.

Well, my opinion is clear I suppose, although I can't rule out CGI, either.

CDS

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join