It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in In Night Vision Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
I ran across this pic the other day. Could be one of these.

[edit on 4/30/10 by TheMadHatter]

Awesome picture, wonder what that is? What website is that from?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That would be the Horten XIII. A flying wing glider design from the 30's.

Flying the H XIII totalled about 10 hours. Trials were interrupted in the middle by Scheidhauer landing in a barbed wire fence.

www.century-of-flight.net...

[edit on 4/30/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
UPDATE? - This could be an update to this thread about the famous triangle UFO or
Delta craft videotaped with night vision by Pablo (dede95064) on December 5, 2008 in
Fremont, CA. So far the original video and the copies we know don't have audio but
today a new version of the footage has been uploaded allegedly with original audio wich
may be real or not. I would like to ask Pablo / dede95064 if this is in fact the original
audio of his video and if this is his voice or not.

I have some doubts about this version because of the way it was edited with a black
section around the image, looks suspicious to me, I think the audio is not the original
but added but I don't know. The footage is longer tha the original but again may be
edited with other videos, so the only way to find out is by the voice of ATS member
Pablo / dede95064, can you confirm or deny the audio in this video? Thank you.

Free spirit.....

Thank you for posting that video.

I agree with you.....I also have some doubts (very strong doubts!) this video encompasses an original audio track.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I recorded something like that in 2007..

link~www.youtube.com...

Difference is mine didnt move and it could be seen with the eyes,even seems to have a companion with it,check out my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

would love to know what people think,thankyou for your time

regards

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
I recorded something like that in 2007..
link~www.youtube.com...
Difference is mine didnt move and it could be seen with the eyes,even seems to have a companion with it,check out my thread
would love to know what people think,thankyou for your time
regards

FeatheredSerpent

I have embedded your YT video.

Unfortunately there is very little visual or reported context for your video.

Can you provide more information about this?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Go look at my thread friend,i put everything there,is a crazy story but it is the truth.Breakdown~I recorded a few lights around my house in 2007 and this is one of them,i live in east anglia,uk,the time and date is apparent on the video,also had 3 witnesses to this video.As for what it is i have my own ideas but none of them are logical.Sadly me and the others decided to go drive to were it was but when we got there nothing was there,we went back to mine and my partner who stayed at home told us that it(the bigger object)had glowed red then dissapeared,strange story i know,but theres more to it really,thankyou for your time.

regards

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Fake. CGI. The focus and luminosity are too perfect.

Next....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
Fake. CGI. The focus and luminosity are too perfect.

Next....

Which video?mine?

regards

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
I ran across this pic the other day. Could be one of these.

TheMadHatter.....

For convenience & interest, I have inserted your picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ca8dda4de94.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hi!

I would think that flying a RC plane in total darkness is quite dificult.
But Im no expert..
But I got my own n/vision goggles today, 2gen.
Im so psyched for tonight

SnF!

[edit on 3-5-2010 by skekke]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Anyone got any ideas about what is in my video?

regards

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I am almost positive that the guy in the audio is Ed Grimsley. Someone has copied the audio from the video below. There might have been some illegal substances used during filming

@Maybe...maybe not. Responding to you from here. I suspect that "Pablo" cut out the audio track because he has something to hide. It's also strange that the UFO Hunters didn't focus on this clip. Maybe it is an RC plane like a lot of people have suggested.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I highly doubt its an RC Plane, those things are NOISY suckas!!!
At some point you hear the engines whine if its flying anywhere near over head:
www.youtube.com...

And its NOT the F117 Stealth Fighter, which was retired on F-117 on 22 April 2008

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by ATSZOMBIE]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
I highly doubt its an RC Plane, those things are NOISY suckas!!!
At some point you hear the engines whine if its flying anywhere near over head:
www.youtube.com...

And its NOT the F117 Stealth Fighter, which was retired on F-117 on 22 April 2008

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by ATSZOMBIE]

There is no audio in "Pablos" clip of the delta looking object.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thank you Maybe for posting this video! This is identical to what my spouse and I witnessed Oct 15, 2008, in middle TN. Showed the video to my spouse , said, "Yep that's it!". We saw this same style isosoles triangle craft fly overhead up close and personal without NV. The five huge pure white lights were on the underbelly of the craft ... It was fast, silent and approx twice the length of our house , our best guess. This video is IT!..IMO.

I can't understand why Pablo didn't see this with his naked eye unless it WAS in a stealth mode , if it is the same as what we witnessed, for it's definitely the same light configuration. Maybe it was just too far away?

This video is not a RC in my opinion!

Go get 'em Pablo! -A gr8 big thank YOU too for this capture!! Tried a thumbs up but it didn't work lol.. but I'll get the hang of it one of these days.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
To add...
I saw the stealth fighter at night fly overhead once while on base at Ft. Campbell, TN. It was heading to the airfield. I actually heard it do a reverse engine sound (if that is what it's called) but it was getting ready to land.

This does not look a thing like what we saw nor Pablo's video. The stealth had very small round blue lighting configuration.

So again... IMO and from my experience... This is not the stealth either. Well at least the ones we know of.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The camerawork alone screams cgi hoax to me.

Of course there is no way for me to confirm that suspicion, so it will obviously remain as such.

As for a stealth plane, highly unlikely. There is no stealth plane (that we know about) that has a heat/light source in such an arrangement on the bottom. It would defeat the very purpose of stealth.

If some dude with a digital night cam could pick it out, what the hell do you think radar, ir, etc would do to this damn thing. You might as well be soaring across the killbox with christmas lights and space heaters taped all over your aircraft.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

SeekerLou.....

I am very glad that you & your wife found this video so interesting.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

SeekerLou.....

Is there an airforce base near you?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yes! AEDC - Arnold Engineering Development Center is nearby in a neighboring county.

Once while on a tour to the public there...I have to mention that I questioned this one guy about the Disclosure Project I'd heard about ..this was some time ago..but he said he'd never heard of it or just couldn't comment! I then asked him, while he was showing us the bulletin board of the NV testing range, etc, (which was only my spouse and I btw, -the door was open ,if he'd ever been out to White Sands.. He said he had no desire to go there and tried to "stay away from that place!". The way he said it made me think he did KNOW something but just couldn't comment. Sorry for the off topic part..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join