page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Free Spirit.....

Thank you for taking the time to drop in & add your expert commentary.

I didn't realise Grimsley didn't film this.....I shalll have to read things more carefully.

It would be a good idea if you ask the videographer himself dede95064 about his footage wich was recorded on December 12, 2008 in Fremont, CA. dede95064 is a member of ATS and I wonder if he still thinks this is a UFO or changed his mind.

I will see if I can find dede95064 on ATS & ask him.

On his YT homepage, dede95064 stated the following:

i filmed this in calistoga, ca on 8/21/09 during one of ed grimsley's "skywatches". it was my second time there. check out his site for more info: www.edgrimsley.com

--update 9/2/09--
this may be some kind of orbital object (rocket/satellite) of some sort but it's going faster than most of the satellites i've seen.
i'll update the description once i have gathered more evidence
www.youtube.com...

I talked to Ed Grimsley at the UFO Conference in Laughlin Nevada in February but Ed didn't remember to have seen this triangular object during that skywatch, Ed also told me he doesn't know this guy dede95064 and have many doubts about this footage he thinks may be a RC Model and because there is no audio it's hard to tell if this was or not a RC model, other nightvision skywatchers also think this was a RC model.

I agree this could be an RC plane. However I don't know how we could confirm or exclude that possibility.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Baddmove.....

Here's my theory..since it is being filmed in night vision. could it be an F-117 with infrared lights on it's undeside that are being picked up by the camera?

I guess that's possible.

kinda like on your tv remote but more advanced so that it can be seen by government trackers on the ground?"

But doesn't that mean the "bad guys" could also track it that way?

Also, why would the governmrnt want to track it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
The madwoman in the attic thinks it is an Aurora craft; however, from what I know the Aurora were no longer flown in 2008 unless it was a craft coming home after a longer than expected journey....
But I do like the flying slice of pizza ... LOL.

Pellevoisin.....

Well, I'm sure you're not the "mad woman in the attic"

As I said above, the question then becomes.....

"Does the Aurora really exist?"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by baddmove

Baddmove.....

Here's my theory..since it is being filmed in night vision. could it be an F-117 with infrared lights on it's undeside that are being picked up by the camera?

I guess that's possible.

kinda like on your tv remote but more advanced so that it can be seen by government trackers on the ground?"

But doesn't that mean the "bad guys" could also track it that way?

Also, why would the governmrnt want to track it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Possibly for training purposes since it isn't in enemy territory at the time of it being filmed? i'm wondering ....
If it can't be seen by the naked eye,then why does night vision see it..hmmm..good post, some interesting theories here..thanks MMN

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Free Spirit.....

Thanks again for your corrective info.

I just wrote to dede95064 as follows:

Hi dede95064
For quite some time I have been interested in identifying the delta-shaped object as per my following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'd always thought Ed gGrimsley filmed it.
However, Free Spirit advises me that you filmed it.
I subsequently checked on your YT home page.....it seems FS is correct.
I would be very grateful if you were able to find time to drop into the thread & offer your thoughts, commentary, conclusions, etc...
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

It will be interesting to see his reply.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Edit by Maybe...maybe not to remove duplicate post

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It does have TR3B characteristics, IMHO. I do like the footage. I'm skeptical of the RC theory, but I'm not saying that isn't the case, either. One way to test the premise would be to use a NV camera with an RC plane to try to recreate a hoax.

As a side note, I do find the Paris TR3B footage compelling myself, and it's among my favorite UFO clips. I think this is a good video, but I certainly wouldn't say it's absolute proof as long as the RC question is hanging out there. Nice work, Folks....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Not so sure about it being a TR3B, all reports of the craft known as such point to it being an Equilateral Triangle design; this one, from the light configuration whether it be visible or infrared appears Isosceles in layout.

edit: I could be wrong, I need a stablized view of it to make a better estimation.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
its a anti-stealth aircraft
I mean...of course if it was a stealth aircraft, it wouldn't be lit up like a freaking flying christmas tree...not the best concept of stealth of course.

SaturnFX.....

I guess it could be argued the lights are not visible to the naked eye.....just to NV equipment.

Perhaps that still meets the definition of "stealth".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I just get a laugh when people see a bright shining object in the sky and suggest its some sort of secret military stealth craft...

If the military is indeed making something lit up like a firework part of their recon crafts...someone needs to get fired, or given a dictionary.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

This is the first release of the triangular UFO infrared footage by dede95064 as I said
on December 5, 2008 in Fremont, CA according to his testimonial.

dede95064 — filmed 12/5/08 in fremont, ca.

Once dede95064 released his footage a lot of copies were made by many people and
websites including the alleged Dublin/Ireland triangle UFO infrared video that was just
another copy of dede95064. I hope he can reply and give a new testimonial about this
controversial footage.

The Calistoga, CA footage is from August 21, 2009 but no the triangle UFO just some
strange objects at night.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hard to say what it is. I don't think it is the "Aurora" as I am positive that thing is imaginary and never made it off the ground due to the technological advancements and cost effectiveness of drones and satellites (seriously, what niche could the fabled aurora really fill, lol?)

If it's an RC craft it is flying pretty darn steady. I don't see any wobble in the light pattern that would indicate a small RC craft. It seems to be moving horizon to horizon at a pretty good clip, maybe a satellite (I don't think so, but throwing it out there).

I have no idea what it is, but if it is indeed real I'd bet on it being something man-made and fairly mundane in reality.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

O.K. i'm good with that..but why do you think,or any of you ats'rs, that it is visible in the night vision spectrum...see, this is the issue i have here...help me out people..

[edit on 12-4-2010 by baddmove]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

The "night vision spectrum" includes visible light and reaches into near infrared. There really is no way to know from looking at the video what wavelength the lights represent.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
hello all,

yes i did film this. i am here to try and clear up any confusion surrounding my videos. any specific questions?

i'll address some comments that have been made so far:

-i am not ed grimsley. he did not film this clip, nor was he present when i did film it. i have been out on two "skywatches" of his though. it's funny because i specifically told him that i had shot this video but he didn't seem to react too much to it. he was aware of my videos. specifically, the "migratory birds..." video he thought was geese. i now have a feeling that that's what they were but i'm still open to the possibility that i could be wrong. that's why i left it up for others to decide.

- as for what i think the one we're currently talking about is, i still see it as a ufo as i don't know what it is. if i had to guess, i would probably say a secret government plane. i have seen other craft that have left me more convinced that it was not from our government. in comparison, this one seems more "primitive".

-i filmed this in my backyard. i had been out for less than an hour when i spotted the ufo in question. you guys are funny. i can assure you that it was not an rc plane. somebody tossing their pizza slice over my backyard? maybe.

-the reason it doesn't have audio is because:
initially i decided to remove the audio from my videos as i thought it was not important. i figured since you couldn't hear these craft, what was the point? i soon realized that more people needed more proof of authenticity and so now i'm including audio in future uploads. i have the original with audio if the need presents itself for me to reupload but i'll wait and see if that's necessary. so far, it hasn't been the case.

-i submitted a digital copy with audio and all to the now canceled show "ufo hunters". you can check out that episode to see the clip there.

-the craft was not visible to my eyes. the night vision devices can pick up a VERY limited range of infrared even though they are specifically light amplifiers.

-if any of you are local and have an rc plane, we can get together and film at night to compare. i live in fremont, ca.

flying pizza....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I agree this could be an RC plane. However I don't know how we could confirm or exclude that possibility.

Hello MMN,
At one point in the video the craft quickly changes direction. This could be plotted precisely by stitching together a few screen captures, using stars as reference. This screams small slow RC craft to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
[edit on 13-4-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dede95064
i soon realized that more people needed more proof of authenticity and so now i'm including audio in future uploads. i have the original with audio if the need presents itself for me to reupload but i'll wait and see if that's necessary. so far, it hasn't been the case.

-i submitted a digital copy with audio and all to the now canceled show "ufo hunters". you can check out that episode to see the clip there.

i can assure you that it was not an rc plane.

Thanks for the reply dede95064. Do you know which season/episode of UFO hunters it appeared in? If so I can look for the audio there, if you think that's a good source. Otherwise I think you are right that including the audio is a good idea.

After seeing how much fun this guy has fooling people with his RC craft, I don't see how an RC craft can be ruled out. An RC craft could be given any apparent shape or light configuration right?

www.ocregister.com...

At 400 feet altitude, the UFO (which weighs about a pound) looks like a mammoth spacecraft miles away, dancing, diving, hovering, now flitting away.

And why can't people hear it? It's powered by a 7.4V lithium-ion battery, that's why! So even if witnesses say there's no noise, we have no reason to doubt them, the battery is noiseless and the propeller sound wouldn't be that loud.

@MMN check the date the F117 was taken out of service, I think you can rule that one out though the shape is somewhat similar, I doubt it was still flying when this video was made and even if it was it didn't have this light configuration as you pointed out.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

All of the things to do in the world that are worthwhile and could contribute something to humanity and we are plagued with blithering idiots that spend time, energy and effort making fake UFOs to try and fool people.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dede95064

Dede95064.....

I appreciate that you have taken the time to contribute to the thread.

As per the edit in my opening post, I am presently a little pushed for time due to travel commitments.

I will draft some questions & reply with them, but it might take me a day or 2.

Thanks again.....I think it is a very interesting video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If this is a rc plane I think I might have found it (after a short search). Check this one out. www.hobbytron.com...
Notice the features, gyro stabilized, and LED under lights.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join