It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran calls U.S. nuclear strategy "terrorism"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Source

UNITED NATIONS, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Iran on Monday urged members of the United Nations to denounce the new U.S. Nuclear Posture Review, which refuses to rule out the use of nuclear weapons against the Middle Eastern state, as a form of "terrorism. "

Seems to me (apart from the fact that their view may be reasonable) that it is significant that it is Iran that is bringing this up, of course because it is directed at them, but why not someone else bringing it up??

Is everyone else happy with it?

[edit on 12/4/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Aside from the postering all round, someone is making money out of this, most definitely Russian interests with the sale to Iran of an air defense system. The Clinton threat could be seen as nothing more than a reason to consolidate the deal. I don't think the Iranian people will be happy with either parties, or their own government.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
...someone is making money out of this, most definitely Russian interests with the sale to Iran of an air defense system. The Clinton threat could be seen as nothing more than a reason to consolidate the deal.....

Not being a political animal in the least I am trying to get my head round all this stuff that is going on with Iran.

I thank you for your point of view. I had not considered that there would be a money making aspect to this.

join