It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets dig and see just how many lies Obama is capable of... let me start it off~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In this excercise we are going MSM trolling - lets count as many
offical lies Mr. Obama has been video taped saying - since there
are so many hoaxes floating around.

I think HealthCare made his nose grow some:
here is 8 lies on that:
www.youtube.com...

I think he lied 7 more times here:
www.youtube.com...

I thought you guys elected a President - this punk aint nothing but a two bit
liar.

*This thread is in response to those *Snip* who think this
man crap dont stink. its a reality test for those who cant handle
the truth. and if I hated this man, I would challenge him to a dual.
so hate is the wrong word. some may say I'm bashing Obama -
well if that is true then I put the words on his teleprompter to tell
lie now. after all he doesnt even recall what his own healthcare agenda is:
www.youtube.com...

(2) Alterations of a politicians name, or any other high-profile political figure, for disparaging political effect is not allowed, including within member avatars and signatures.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 4/12/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wow, really?
This is more of a bash on Obama thread than anything.
Along with your other hoax of a thread of a supposed confession to creating a BC for Obama?
Just rename it to "I REALLY HATE OBAMA" at least tell people what your trying to say.

Psh

Because other Presidents don't lie also, but no no, lets bash this guy, there's a fire in the house and he's the only one around, let's blame him cause he must of done it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why don't you count the lies of the past 5 POTUS's and see who the biggest liar is, Reagan was a good liar and so was "read my lips" Bush, but I think Bush Jr. was the biggest liar.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well seeing as this year alone 3 of your anti-obama threads have been so unapologetically full of BS that they were officially been labeled HOAX...your latest just today....

I will view any accusations from you with regards to the Presidents honesty in that light.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ever read the no baiting policy?
You might want to!
Really, why not just say you hate Obama! Leave the rest out! Give us a rest! Or, is there another hoax you want to post?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Op yep everyone in politics is a liar, like all sports are cheaters for the most part.

If he told the truth he would be like ron paul and getting his votes not counted by the ptb.

I still wonder why msnbc are questioning the fed?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What I cant wrap my head around is why in the hell can't people see he's just another front man. There is a serious agenda planned by the most powerful and meticulous men in the world. You can see it all around you. Our "leaders" do not have the average persons interests at heart. They are failing miserably to secure and implement a system in which our way of lives defines our success in securing humanity in these cosmos. They continually suppress natural progression. They seem to have a self fulling prophetic plan. There still is a monarchy at least here in Canada. We all are to her majesty as subjects.

As for America it seems to be a corporation for a collective group of men and women whom seem to be hell bent on ushering in a One world Government. I don't think there's been a closer time in Human history where there actually may be one person who will be the sole leader of humanity and only achieved through nefarious means.

What stalled mankind? We were on a journey to the stars. Now we are eating ourselves and this planet alive, while our world leaders fail to implement anything stable for us.

And also Obama isn't just Black so it's not just hating on a black man as president. He's a lying deceitful man approved by a counsel of man whom hold onto a ideology that stems thousands of years back into our history. Hail the bloodlines they still rule.

Goodluck in life all. I think this will be some of the most historic next few years in recent human history to come.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
All politicians lie, just as all people lie. How far can you trust your neighbor? I trust him if he agrees with me. hehehe...In politics no one is a truther.

Also With every bill being a giant compromise with other politicians, the truth never gets delivered exactly as promised. So therefore all politicians lie.

The End...

-Frank Saturn

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I thought you guys elected a President - this punk aint nothing but a two bit liar.

It's not secret to anyone who knows me that I'm not a fan of President Obama. However, he IS the President, and I deeply resent you characterizing him as a "punk".

You want to state your case regarding his campaign promises vs. his actual deeds, then fine; I'm in support of that. You ruin your own case with your labels, and worse yet, cause most people who would respond to your thread to respond to YOU, rather than the supposed purpose of the OP.

We get it. You hate the President. You have that right. Tone down the insults and hyperbole and you might actually *gasp* incite a discussion.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"So many hoaxes around",
Your words. Do you say that in reference to your other current thread, which looks hoaxy. What hoaxes are you referring to? and are they just that silly that even you can't take them seriously, or is it the realisation that being "honest john" is the best way forward if you want to discredit someone by concentrating on their "lies" or maybe you need a bit of, both hoaxy stuff and lies to make a win-win situation. Maybe at the end of the day, you should post a resume of your perfect President, then have a look-see how many fit the bill.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
AHAHAHA

you don't even deserve a rebuttal.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think this went wrong - I prefer my leaders to tell me the truth, whether good or bad such as life. but knowing its a lie, and selling it as truth. to decieve is just wrong plain and simple, you cant polish that turd. anyway you do - it all builty on doo doo; and judging by what the corporation has been up to in the middle east and lying about it, is sort of like inviting a mushroom clould, and they would be in self defense cause we are the aggressor, and he ran on a peace platform - it breaks many ideals I hold self evident. It is just plain bad business, when you lie to deceive to get your way... that has got to be criminal.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yea, I know - every time I see a Politician being interviewed -- I cant stop laughing - its an abbott and costello routine.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

If its any consolation prize - he is not president. he is not qualified, dignified to represent us. Rev. Manning says he is CIA. and that would fit. the president of the united States - humm, would not be doing the Tonight Show with Leno. he would be interested in his politics and he failed there too coming up really short in all areas. was he Elected, I dont know if he was it was through fraud, as he is currently unable to serve even as a private in the US Army. (as it currently stands, his refusal to produce)
I am a real CEO. and the buck stops here. why doesnt it stop at Obama's desk... he has backed down on everything he ran on. and healthcare is like re-writing the government mission statement. so, I can tell you what I have read about the healthcare and what I have been told well there is a lot of real estate between the two.
I know that I have no other option but to cut jobs to pay for it. I hope you
enjoy the discission I and many others will be faced to make.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
AHAHAHA

you don't even deserve a rebuttal.

Yeah I saw your point, but I was still naive enough to think that there was a way through.

top topics

join